Is sprinting the best complement to lifting there is?

Is sprinting the best complement to lifting there is?

>trains you for pure explosive power, not gay endurance
>raises testosterone, as opposed to endurance running, which lowers it
>anaerobic, builds muscle
>takes less time than normal running
>sprinting is in the olympics, endurance running isn't
>just all around perfect

I do 25-30 second 200 meter sprints followed by 1-to-2 minutes rest, rinse and repeat for about an hour for the best calorie burning and testosterone boosting cardio there is

sprinting thread, how fast is your 100, 200, and 400 meter Veeky Forums?

Attached: shutterstock_105840977.jpg (1000x654, 634K)

fun fact bad form will ruin your legs. a lot of people don't even know theres proper running form.

Or not having proper running shoes.

>not gay endurance
Your girl is already fucking someone else, who lasts longer than you do.

How do I get proper running form on my own? Especially for sprinting? I've never really tested myself but can just tell that when I run I over-pronate, or sometimes over-supinate, I roll off my toes wrong, my knees feel wrong, my hips feel wrong, etc, I just feel like I'm not doing it right. Is this something I'd need a coach or trainer to help me correct? Or can I do it on my own?

Also how do I get proper running/sprinting shoes? Do I have to get fitted at a running store?

Do kettlebell swings, and don't let it go higher than this or you're a faggot on his way to snap city

Attached: Kettlebell-Swing.png (1320x1046, 478K)

ask people that look experienced. i stopped sprinting cuz i had bad form and i fucked my legs lol. also yeah get it fitted at a store. sometimes the dickheads actually have no idea so really be careful and make sure the shoe fits good

>running shoes
>not hurting your legs
I seriously hope you aren't running in padded shoes m8

>Endurance running
>Not in the olympics
>Shart in mart detected

endurance running is in the Olympics.....
check out the races 1600m and up
dumbass

800m is way better for an athlete

either an 800m run at 75% (consistent) or a 400m run at 100% is a great burnout for the real sprinting athlete

>takes less time than normal running
>Proceeds to run for 15 minutes, rest for 45

In that time I run 12km. See you at the finish line.

my best-timed 100m was an 11.30
t. D2 wide receiver

>that's all you need to play college ball

>205 lb
>11.35

Brehs... nobody told me...

I used to run sub 12s in high school. Sad days now probably run a 15-16s. Those were the days

>getting exhausted a lot sooner cause muh test
Anyone would destroy you in a fight. Stop being retarded.

but height, intangibles, in-game skills, and agility all matter too, user. Not saying you don't have it, and it's never too late

>>forgeting 40 time too, baka

Yeah, I know. I don't have the sheer talent to compensate for 10 years of experience/knowledge. Just wish my parents pushed me into athletics in my youth, now that I have more confidence i absolutely love playing sports and I'm not afraid of pushing myself. At least I'll try not to make that mistake myself if I have kids

I myself didn't pick up the sport until my last year of middle school. Before then I had bounced from sport to sport and then football clicked for me. I probably could be at least D1aa if I had picked it up a few years earlier

I think my 100 meter is about 7.9 sec

You can't destroy someone you can't catch, sprinting is obviously the best martial art

literally fucking impossible, world record is 9.58

always jej when people try to E-stat running times and end up beating world records

what are you, insane bolt?

jesus i was in middle school when i ran an 11 second 100 meter

what was your 40 time at least

if you think you needed to start playing football before middle school to play D1, then you had no chance at D1

>remembering 400m during track
puked so many times in the beginning bros

Gibe some good sprinting routine

400m is the hardest one though

You're probably right to be honest
best is a 4.55

Run then rest then run again

after my lifts, I usually do like a ladder:
-6 50m sprints (15-20s rest)
-4 100m sprints (25s rest)
-2 200m sprints (30s rest)
and sometimes 1 400 burnout at the end of it all if I can