How do I get bigger forearms? I started lifting late November of last year and have noticed mild gains in my bicep area...

How do I get bigger forearms? I started lifting late November of last year and have noticed mild gains in my bicep area, but I don't think my forearms have gotten noticeably larger. The routine I do just has me doing bench, squat, deadlift, and OHP. I don't wanna be a /r9k/ tier permavirgin forever. Thanks guys.

Attached: selfie.jpg (2644x2410, 998K)

Farmer walks are great

Just squeeze the bar as hard as possible with every lift. Your forearms don't seem to be any smaller compared to your other muscles. What are your lifts atm?

The wrist roller is the best. If your gym doesn't have one you can make one yourself for almost nothing.

Deadlifts, use double overhand until you absolutely cant. Do more dumbell accessories, walking to/from the bench with a heavy ass dumbbell gets your forearms pumped as fuck. also
M A N U A L L A B OR

>Just squeeze the bar as hard as possible with every lift.
Didn't know this was a thing, I guess I can start doing this. Pic related is my lifts for this week but I do 5/3/1 and this week I just started a new cycle so the numbers are a bit lower than they were past 2 weeks.
Haven't heard of this, will look it up thanks.

Attached: lifts.png (882x401, 28K)

Just do heavy pull exercises, you hardly need to isolate the forearms if you're deadlifting overhand, doing rows, and heavy shrugs + rack pulls. I mean, you can, but in my experience you can't do both without overuse injury, so I prefer to just pull heavy

I rockclimb 5 days a week and do rice bucket exercises for physical therapy afterwards. Forearms exploding.

if you want to step up, invest in a wringer tool. shit is CASH and better than any forearm tool I have ever used, not even shilling

Attached: ffggdf.png (870x1030, 616K)

Reverse curls 12-15 reps thank me plater

do some rock climbing/bouldering, sometimes i do farmers walks with a lighter weight and focus on using a 4 fingered and smaller grip.

rack pulls

I hope you follow The Whey when you lift

Attached: 1514773297293.png (449x602, 10K)

>I do 5/3/1
don't

Why?

I keep hearing any routine will work as long as you’re persistent.

deadhangs are the best

Does this get exponentially more difficult? Redpill me on this pls, not op just want powerful hands and joocey forearms

The bugez endorsed it in one of his vids. Said it would provide a challenge even to Eddie hall lol

Genes, it is essentially entirely an issue of bone diameter and length of muscle bellies.

Years of guitar/bass, years of construction/machinist work, love double overhand DL, pullups, etc.
Once on here someone tried to say your average machinist job couldn't give any forearm gains. Take a short length of 3/4" pipe, add some shaft collars and a pair of 5lb plates and you have a ghetto 10lb db. Now maneuver that around you and away from your body for 400-1000 reps a day over sets of whatever.
I've never needed to use mixed grip during DL

Just get a dumbbell and do wrist rolls. Moving only your hand act like you're curling. But keep the entire arm straight.

GET YOUR FUCKING DEADLIFT UP

SERIOUSLY

I am fucking sick of this weak looking DYEL faggots asking how to "get big" or "how to get big forearms"

DEADLIFT. Get your DEADLIFT to 500lbs and then come and bitch to us if your forearms are still tiny. Put in the work and the results will come.

yep it works for me