Manlet hate thread. There's nothing worse than a loud, angry short man overcompensating

Manlet hate thread. There's nothing worse than a loud, angry short man overcompensating

Attached: lmao.jpg (625x1000, 154K)

why would someone make this? its just mean for no reason. why would you want to discourage your fellow bros? we have to encourage each and work together. fuck nu Veeky Forums. you will never make it.

Attached: dissapointed-kong.gif (165x180, 45K)

Manlets are cute.
CUTE

Attached: 1520766260671.jpg (325x540, 31K)

his gf got stolen and fucked by a manlet, and he's pissed. let him have his little Veeky Forums thread

W-we're stealing your women

Jesus Christ user, who hurt you. I'm all for making fun of manlets, but as a joke. This is clearly someone projecting their insecurities, trying to genuinely discourage and hurt beeple.

Attached: 1499652663152.jpg (1698x1140, 251K)

ITT: Manlets realizing they're universally hated so they must try to come up with some outlandish explanation to preserve their fragile realities

>being a meanie for no reason
this poor fragile boy

why are we being attacked for things we cant control in nature
if it was being fat yeah sure i`m on board because thats a variable that can be changed

If you think this is mean you're in for a world of pain when you realize how women actually think. Women are crueler to men than men could ever be, especially over looks and personality. They're merciless, they'll laugh in your face for having the gall to approach them.

>bitter lanklet, shocking

>treating women like people and caring what the whores think

okay lanklet

i have no ossies handling this with roasties
im 5.8/12 and i have managed to build a steel heart against this and not give a shit anymore because theres always plenty of chicks to go around and i get my fair share
but when a fellow bro does this
it hurts man..
it hurts :(

issues"

Projection the thread

>t. skinnyfat lanklet with a shit face and frame clinging to the one advantage he has

This

>manlets on actual suicide watch victim mode

Has this shitposting ever actually bothered anyone or is it all just shitposters going U MAD BRO thinking they are master trolls

Attached: B4DB1FEE-971E-4EF4-AADB-AE98D2D3EB0B.jpg (205x246, 14K)

Wow people sure are defensive right now. A nerve must've been struck

Not even women would go through this much effort kek

6'3" here
people who post shit like this to intentionally bring others down over shit thats totally out of their control deserve to be fucking clocked

Attached: _questionmark.png (250x418, 121K)

imagine being so autistic that your only positive attribute is your height. you guys are worse than the faggots who only identify with having beards or smoking weed, i really wish someone would make a video talking about height with these autistic points in real life and see how bewildered people are at your retardation.

>mom look I posted “ u mad bro” again
>surely this time they will be mad

As a licensed shitposter I am offended by this retarded shit

Attached: A3789E2F-8E85-4BE7-ADBD-0AF6885E08C9.png (244x207, 9K)

Attached: mouse.jpg (850x638, 113K)

5'11" and my height is still an insecurity of mine. I've grown comfortable in nearly every other aspect of my life. My girlfriend is sexy as hell, I'm achieving my goals. Look good, but I can't break the feeling of not being just 2 inches taller. It's such a dumb thing to concern myself with.

I wish I could say it would "help my confidence" but I'm confident as is, idk the feel but i do know the feel, nah mean?

The absolute state of OP

Attached: 20D585CF-9249-4202-AE39-7B146E5030CA.jpg (600x418, 35K)

Dope thread OP, another reason why fit has the best autists

Sounds like you got plenty of experience my 5’9 friend

Attached: manlets.jpg (600x791, 93K)

Attached: azX1ywb_700b.jpg (700x834, 95K)

I think most people who make these threads are insecure about themselves and they cope by making fun of the very things that define them.

Tall people honestly don't care about manlets since we're better them then, we don't take the time to make these threads since we aren't threatened by manlets. The only ones who even start these threads are self-hating manlets.

>This is news in the UK

glad i made somebody mad enough to spend the time making this image

Attached: 1515454469661.png (657x527, 225K)

>No, YOU'RE mad: the thread

There's no need for this, manlets get enough shit as a joke, they hardly deserve a serious "hate" thread.

Attached: 006.png.jpg (1079x937, 129K)

>t-there's nothing wrong with being small!

Attached: 450476655.jpg (620x453, 101K)

lul I'm a 5'8" manlet and I have never thought about it, all these threads do is remind me of how hard lanklets cope with being forever skellys and makes me feel bretty gud desu

kek, m8, it's probably some 12 year old making these, don't pay 'em no mind

Attached: 1480305117263.png (330x319, 156K)

they are very cute. especially if theyre young and look like a shonen MC