Be me: Handsome white arab male with a manly beard. 5' 9" 180 lb muscular and lean

> Be me: Handsome white arab male with a manly beard. 5' 9" 180 lb muscular and lean.
> Browses Veeky Forums for couple of years now.
> Fell for all the memes: Western women hates arabs. Manlets have no chance. Beards are for soyboys.
> Come to USA a year ago.
> Literally sleeps with a different white woman every single week.
> mfw Western men are ultra soyish compared to my musculine manly features.

How can /fit cope?

Attached: handsome-Omar-Borkan-500x500.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Attached: o-OMAR-BORKAN-AL-GALA-570.jpg (570x669, 50K)

>white arab

Stopped reading there. You are either white, or an arab. There is no such thing as a "white arab"

>white arab

Attached: 1454461479411.png (901x500, 79K)

>5' 9"

Attached: 1492754885863.webm (286x520, 790K)

>""""""""""white""""""""" arab
gonna stop you right there achmed

Attached: 1493841924806.jpg (235x215, 6K)

I mean white skin.

# 1 rule of Veeky Forums
Even if you are like a 9/10 with the body of a surfer model, if you aren't an albino with blue eyes then pretty much every swecuck and self hating american mutt will shit on you worse than the high school cheerleader sorority.

also
>arab
>white
still whiter than billy bob and festus I guess

Attached: america.jpg (1233x403, 149K)

>white arab

ahcmed, you're not white

If you're an arab in the liberal West you're good unless you have an accent or are Muslim dogs. If you reek of curry, forget it.

Arab guys can be attractive and are often highly conscious of their own status which they seek to rise by emulating the American culture of getting nice cars, grooming well and clothing style. However the only reason any white woman likes Arabs is that they often closely resemble white men in their attitudes and behaviours. The more western the arab looks and talks, the better he does with white women.

Face it my man, you're not a bad bunch unless you're Muslims but your success comes primarily from emulating white men.

Some of us Americans have the features you describe

I don't need to cope because I specifically bang brown qts, and a white qt now and then.

I could post some of the things they tell me about brown guys but I don't have time, there's gazillions of muslim girls on tumblr worshipping white cock though.

according to us census, middle easterners are white.

>Be me, """handsome""" """"manly"""" shitskin
>Come to USA a year ago
>Work at uncle's mall kiosk selling fake gold bullshit and perfume
>Hit on roastie white 15, 16, and 17 year olds all day long, shower them in gifts, consensually fuck for payment and or/rape them
>When roasties don't work out blow my uncle's kiosk money on prostitutes to satiate my overwhelming desire to rape

FTFY

>some
>.0001% americans are more than 80% white

ok.

I don't think women really care about race dude. They are hypergamous, they will always go for the strongest male, the most money, and so on.

I know some really traditional Muslim men that women just throw themselves at, because they are successful, have money, and care about themselves before they care about women.

This is something that American men should emulate really.

I laughed. For real fundamentalist Muslims are sorta fucked up and icky

>white "arab"
bedouins are tru arabs

But for real bro good job

Attached: 20171116_162558-1.jpg (277x567, 93K)

>white

>How can /fit cope?

Well I'm Persian/Russian living in the west and I can cope pretty well.

Never had any issue with getting women being 6'0 and athletic.

Good on you though

>arab
you look like a pajeet.

POO IN THE LOO

You have to be really really insecure or retarded to believe the worldview of a 17 year old dyel redneck on a cartoon board lol. I enjoy this board because of leaked pdfs/e books, occassionally funny posts. It’s not a life advice board run by psychologists so don’t be a nigger aite mate?

This is how real life works
- Women want attractive guys. Guys want attractive women. That’s fucking it. It’s as simple as that.

>larping on a Malaysian charcuterie board
Nobody on Veeky Forums fucks a different girl every week.

You're obviously insecure, stop projecting.

>5'9

Wanna sauce me on that number Mohammed?

>I showed up and slept around with a bunch of self-loathing city-dwelling sluts! Take THAT, White man!

Attached: 1508676253055.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>Arab
>White
Bad bait. People might take it but it's faily common knowledge that the only thing more inbred than Arabs are Pakistanis and Sandwiches.

>80% of white women are self-loathing city-dwelling sluts!
>you can HAVE them
okie dokie

>and sandwiches
I feel like that's an old joke but it's the first time I've heard. Kek'd.

>get btfo all thread
>see post you can smug greentext reply
>instantly do so

>5'9
>180 lbs

I am 6'2 and 170 lbs working off a 3.5pl8 deadlift and I still feel fat as fuck.

>45261967

Attached: milkies.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>instantly
>hours later

Pick one

Attached: 1518045151204.png (621x702, 56K)

>3 minutes
>hours

I... what?

>self-loathing
>city dwelling
>sluts

Three separate boxes to tick. Not mutually exclusive.

The niche you're hitting is a lot more narrow, and a lot farther down the totem pole, than you'd think. I know you non-Whites are always just astonished and thrilled when a White woman would deign to sleep with you at all, but the rest of us just laugh while you feel like you've struck gold scraping the bottom of our barrel.

>Handsome white arab
>white arab
>Handsome ____ Arab

Neck yourself subhuman.

That's fine, I fuck hijabi girls all the time.

Enjoy your """"pure"""" wife my Manlet friend.

Ok, the other guy you were talking to was telling the truth. This is just muzzie cope.

this. How retarded are you faggots?

you’re either attractive or you’re not regardless of race

Persians are true aryans

>always lived in UK
>have Arab parents
>am ugly
>zero success with women ever

> ugly
> zero success with women

all you had to say was you are ugly. The zero success is implied

>Arabs are racist towards Pakis
>half Paki half white
>fuck Arab girls on the reg

Who /daywalker/ here

>Arabs arent white

Just to let you stormfags know. Arabs are the same race as European. They may not be 'European white', but they are infact caucasian.

It's easier to get women of your own race.

>being white is only skindeep
holy shit this is how it works in USA?
LMAO

Attached: índice.jpg (225x225, 4K)

ethnocentrism is a thing in all humans because of our tribal past

>Just to let you stormfags know. Arabs are the same race as European. They may not be 'European white', but they are infact caucasian.

Attached: IMG_1930.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

According to my dad we have a fair bit of Moorish ancestry in our family tree back when the Moors took over Spain. I was always annoyed with this unfortunate factoid of my lineage

I think maybe that's why I always enjoyed deploying to Afghan and Yemen, a futile attempt at redeeming my flawed genome.

Anyway, western white women are sluts so bagging them is not something to be proud of. If they suck ugly, balding manlets like me they'd fuck anyone including niggers.

Attached: 0202126.jpg (620x350, 48K)

Attached: Pol.jpg (500x680, 112K)

Lmao

Guess that's why he said arab and not just white

>HUUUG ME BROTHER

Is there anything more pathetic unstrustworthy and insane then a self hating brown person?

You people are all animals who destroy your lands and flee to any place where people have even the slightest bit of self love and lay down roots and shit that place up too.

They’re Caucasian yes. If you really wanna dig deep into genetics then race doesn’t exist. Ancestry and blood does. They’re not really “white” though. Haplogroups are very different,

I guess you guys have a point but mine still stands. I’ve seen plenty of attractive and muscular guys (asian, mexican, jamaican, italian) pulling in 8/10s of all ethnicties.

What are you talking about?
I am a 25 year old virgin arab and ive been here for 5 years

ممكن شكلك زي طيزي؟

>factoid
That's not a factoid, that's a fact, stop using words you don't understand in order to sound intelligent.

Attached: Pajeet 2.jpg (750x500, 91K)

Sikhs are probably the best Indians there are. They are like modern day paladins

That's not an Arab, that's a Sikh...

Attached: 1509598112889.png (645x729, 145K)

> taking pride in being american and white in 2018

Holy fuck my sides.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That file name tho

Attached: 79C9512D-6BFB-4279-ABCC-DA7E0616737D.jpg (600x516, 76K)

Ma ba3raf amok galetlee inee hilo.

>larping this hard
M8 you've got to at least show us a pic of one of the girls you've fucked for us to take you seriously

If the recent martial arts thread on Veeky Forums proved anything its that this board is populated by pussies.

Attached: god-damn-i-love-being-white-8066897.png (500x699, 175K)

Seriously though what is your serious. I just spent the whole day crying over my luck

Obligatory shit post
>tfw my pure Native American and Arab bloodline has granted me 8.5/10 facial features
>tfw I get complimented on my eyelashes and long and luscious wavy hair nearly every day
>tfw crippling social anxiety and 9 years of a basement dwelling, runescape addiction, and homegym master race has turned me into an autist

Attached: 104AE025-D0AE-4583-8B7B-9A8E51BDF938.jpg (1280x960, 413K)

The one thing I learned is Veeky Forums has this like erotic fantasy where taller dudes literally steal girls from shorter dudes and like bang them in front of their faces.

I feel a little embarrassed to admit I kind of believed the meme until I got into college and turns out a shit ton of girls gave me attention because I actually had abs and muscles lol.

Like thanks fit because I got ripped in HS after listening to you guys and started lifting early in life but fuck you guys trolled me good with the manlet meme. 5'9 and I mean... I'm not arab terrorist but I am considered a manlet and have had 0 problem with women.

Wow people on this board are sadly insecure

Read again. American AND white. White people have done great things. White Americans are unironically the cancer of this world.

sexy ass motherfucker. if you cant get laid with such a face just kill yourself... jesus christ...

>9 years
What are you like 18 years old at most

Doubt it nigger

> Handsome
> Arab
Pick one and only one, shitfingers.

A pale wrapper on a turd still contains 99.95% turd.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 29K)

>white arab

?????????????????????

la creatura respondendo... que es ironia?

I'm 6' 2 too. Stay envious my short Islamic friend.

Attached: a boy and his dog.jpg (925x842, 83K)

Its not hard to get a white girl if you club more than once.

LOL and shitskins say whites are inbred

>white arab
lmao nice try pajeet

Attached: 1509908937578.jpg (320x320, 16K)

I’m 24
Dropped out of college
Haven’t had a steady job in years
No aspirations in life but to “make it”

2 year no sex streak
t-thanks Veeky Forums

Attached: AC52E363-F8F7-4271-B42A-D31BEC0618A8.jpg (750x1334, 163K)