How hard is going down from 12% to 10% bodyfat?

How hard is going down from 12% to 10% bodyfat?

Attached: 854B795F-3F77-48F1-8ABF-0A787D316447.jpg (2866x1997, 983K)

well. healthwise a 15% is fine. anything under that gets extra hard.

I'd say try with extra cardio in fat-burning pulsis. dont eat less calories it could be muscle-wise devastating.

If it doesnt happen u ll not lose anything imho.

why bother?

I've literally never been able to go lower than 11.5%, so pretty hard

wait what's so hard about it? what do you have to do differently?

lmao nocore

is that your body? It looks really good

Is low body fat a direct result of cardio or can it be achieved with no cardio and just calories in calories out?

If you're not at least lifting you'll lose muscle too

you reach a point around 12% where eating any less will actually have a big impact in your gains if you keep lifting.
I'd say if you wanna decrease more that's when you literally have to calculate the calories by gram and decrease no more than 50 calories and also adding 5 minutes of intense cardio. Anything more you re gonna be decreasing 50/50 fat/muscle.
another personal opinion is that going to ol ow in fat will eventually make you lose more muscle percentage in periods when you don't lift and dont take care of your diet (example lengthy 2-week vacations) because simply your organism has no fat to burn in case of no energy on hand.

>I'd say if you wanna decrease more that's when you literally have to calculate the calories by gram and decrease no more than 50 calories and also adding 5 minutes of intense cardio. Anything more you re gonna be decreasing 50/50 fat/muscle.
lol wat

I have once come down to 9% and couldn't get it up when I was with this girl. Turns out fats are made into test in the body and I dropped so much that my natural test kinda died out for like 2-3 days so that I could survive. I'm never dropping below 14% ever again and I'm doing it on a high fat, low carb nutrition plan.

PS this was like 5 years ago and I've dropped to 14% every year after that except for one on my cut. Plus for some reason I found that girls find me more attractive at that bf%. Go figure.

yeah but it's so easy to get too high BF% when starting a bulk from 14

Getting lower numbers is extremely hard. I started my journey about 250lbs (probably 30% body fat or more) and weak but I'm now 208lbs and lifting at 2/3/4/5 and about 14% body fat. I'm having a very shitty time getting my fat lower without losing muscle. I can only drop about 2lbs per month at this point without my lifts falling off. I have debated a single cycle of Tren to get lean before summer since maintaining is easier than getting there. I'm already on Test (oldfag) and still have difficulty building any additional strength while keeping calories low enough to lose any fat at all.

Pics

On the topic of cutting, is a kg a week too aggressive if I’m looking to cut 4kg from 16 percent BF? (205pounds)

Sorry, user but roids are not legal in my country and thus I don't post pictures of myself in the same threads where I openly discus them.

Attached: 1521296520834.png (308x364, 266K)

Why you guys say that drop below 15% is hard while I’m 12% and I feel great. I didn’t lose strength.

desu I don't think a lot of these guys do enough volume when they cut

Im 19 i can’t be a monster dude. I stop bulking since I hit the 200 pounds. Plus I’m natural. Bet that I look better than you and you’re 30

Drink more water, eat less carbs, drink a high quality preworkout every day.. It's JUST that easy.

How long to get from 30% to 14%?

What bf% is OP's pic? 10 or 12?

just eat less, and continue pushing yourself as long as you do not lose strength its good

>Bet that a 19 yo looks better than a 30 yo

of fucking course you retard

16%

zipper abs

Going from 15-10 is hard in one shot. Take a diet break and regain lost muscle/glycogen for 2-4 weeks if you’re stuck at 12 then try again and it will be easy. I’ve always hit walls and started bulking at 11-12 and my diet breaks have turned into bulks. Just dont do any crazy deficits (500) or weight of fat you’re carrying in lbs multiplied by 31.

gimme your age weight height and tdee (use a fucking online calculator), how much physical activity you do, how many cals per day do you consume and ill tell you how long

>Just dont do any crazy deficits (500)
500 under mantainance is not a crazy deficit

unless youre speaking about 500 cals in total, that is truly insane, less than soviet russia food rationing in sieged cities during the worst time of ww2

I meant to say don’t do more than a 500 cal deficit. Only fatties should ever do more than that.

For the aesthetics

Wouldn't it make sense that it gets exponentially harder? You get to eat less and less. You have less energy. You can't afford to slip up as much. I can't imagine the amount of work needed to get to 5% bodyfat

so the /fast dudes are actually crazy?

the fasting general is 90% mental illness

Any sane fast would have a couple giant meals a day, as opposed to multiple smaller ones.
I can eat two meals of 1000 kcal daily and I would be 500 kcal under maintenance

>wait what's so hard about it? what do you have to do differently?
The leaner you are the less calories your body burns naturally (because of carrying the fat around and because the energy it takes to keep that fat alive)

For example, a 30 year old person who's 173cm and weights 86kg burns around 2200 cals per day.

Once he's down to 75kg he burns 2024...

wait
thats actually not such a great difference, i mean your diet only has to be 200 cals harsher. I mean its something but not a lot.

I guess it's hard to stay at such low body fat because it takes a lot of dedication for too much time

Im 12% how much time it will take to go down 10%

and what about fasting. Isn't that a crazy deficit??

2 months if you want to keep muscle on slow calorie defiicit with weekly refeed days (assuming youre natty). If you do a cut too fast with cardio everyday in addition to lifting you will burn muscle mass for energy and lose water weight. Your glycogen sugar stores will be empty and what muscles you have will look flat. I say do no cardio and slowly cut your carbs. Your rep range should be 8-10 or more and you gotta get your heart rate up for a good hour sesh.

Idk much about fasting but you can easily fuck up your hormonal profile by cutting too hard. find out how much fat you’re carrying(in pounds) and multiply that number by 31. That’s your ideal deficit.

fuck wish my waist was that thin mirin bruh

Attached: IMG_20180313_231422.jpg (1407x1676, 388K)

They're literally all obese (see how many of them have starting weights of > 250 lbs) and they have NO progress pics where someone made it out of obesity.

You be the judge.

Attached: 1520658251484.jpg (1048x1350, 662K)

I'm 165 at 12% BF. Going to 10% is literally losing 3lbs. It's a 2 week cut. It's actually easy too since it's a very visible improvement.

Height, weight, and waist size? Not OP but I have a 32" waist at 16-17% body fat so I'm hyped to have that tiny waist at 10% bf.

Your metabolism slows down when you eat less. You could workout twice a day all week but your body will retain what fat it has. You need to eat more small meals so your body’s energy source is food instead of whatever fat or muscle you have. Your metabolism or energy making process will speed up but only if you eat more and do an intense sweat insducing workout. Eat quality food all day.

I'm 6ft at 176lbs 30-28 inch waist op must be like 26-25

> 30-28 inch waist

Wtf?

People who fast for over 16 hours are hurting themselves by slowing their metabolism down. Then they gorge themselves and get fatter because their bodies respond in crisis starvation mode. Retards

depends where I buy my trousers hahaha but to measure it's a touch over 28

How do you measure bf accuratley cheaply and fast

fuck you, you have a perfect body you dont know what is like being me. Im strong in lifts but fat and ugly girls dont want me. Hot girls prefer your ottermode type all of the time. stop complaining and go fuck girls or ill go and fuck you,a nd you really dont want to feel my hairy chest against your back so you better obey

calipers

Fast. Your growth hormone levels will go through the roof -- very anti-catabolic. Bodyfat becomes food. With test you'll do even better. Muscle retention on test, tren a, and boosted endogenous GH from fasting would be insane.

pic?

>implying the secret are gonna bust down your door because you take steroids

Unless you're importing large amounts for mass distribution you needn't worry you fag

>secret police

your wish is my command I'm going out tomorrow night I'll fuck one specially for you

post a pic m8

why ur chest look like titties
no offense but my greatest fear is looking like you when im done bulking and cutting

none take they're fucking asthetic titties if you'd rather ribs than pecs that's up to you bruh

lol some faggot got horny with that retards obviously fake description of a hairy gay strongman

oh shit i figured it out
you have no back so the roundness of the pec is exaggerated by the lack of v-taper
do some fucking rows

lol he looks literally great, stop being an envious cunt.

But what you probably mean is that he has rounded pecs. Societies imposed beauty standard is that all pecs must be square (most famous ripped movie actors ar elike that)
but they can be round, they look literally as good when worked, ask any female.

If you want to get paranoid about strange shit that you can find out when you cut to low bf% that is entirely genetics and cannot be fixed even via surgery, look pictures of the following:

Pec gap
Vagina abs(huge gap between both rows)
Zipper abs(one column of abs higher than the other)

genetics is truly a bitch

faggy fucks like you only come on here to wank over ripped guys kek

my back is better than my front kek my back is my strongest point

so sue me, i like semen inside my asshole. Other than the danger of aids being a gay is literally superior to being straight. Have fun dealing with female crazyness

holy moley

true the thing is at a higher bf percentage you wouldn't even notice these things being shredded really displays genetic weaknesses, although that being said doing more upper chest could help give more of a square look

>Societies imposed beauty standard
holy molly could you stop chocking on the feminazi jew mind controlling cool aid?

theres no such thing as a beauty standard.

there is only physical physiological fact of evolution nature as confirmed by science.

There's ONE type of BEST male and female body.
(female is big tits big hips symetrical face muscled ass medium height great skin medium body fat etc...)
(male is tall, big back muscled low body fat symetrical skin great hair all perfect body big cock )

There's no opinion, is all scientifically measred by evolution to produce the best offspring.

like literally, theres no opinion possible, its a number from 0 to 100, and we are all somewhere inthere (feels good to be a 95 tough) .

That shitty "oh beauty is a matter of opinion" faggotry is objectively proven by science to be wrong, a person feels best the closer his mate is to a 100, saying otherwise is like saying "gravity doesnt exist and the jews dont contorl the world

I actually lost weight while fasting. But it still is simply calories in vs calories out and I can't really say that you burn fat faster than with normal meal timing, but it might be the case for people with 20% by or higher

Attached: d98.jpg (810x1013, 216K)

>symmetrical skin
fuckin retard fag

>that fucking pic
implying anyone here has any combat effectivity because they do some faggot gym routine that has nothing to do with fighting.

The legit true is that if you wlak into a bar with your girlfriend i can beat even the fittest of fitizens to a bloody pulp and youll be stuck saying hippie shit like "oh well violence is not the way" while your gf cunts is literally flooding with juice over excitment over my alphannes

Depends on your diet, consume sugary drinks? Replace them with water and tea with no sugar, that at least 1% down

holy shit someone got a bad batch of roids

keking for days

not hard at all, especially on a low carb diet. cut carbs until you're at a deficit.

very true but youre batshit

couldve explained it better

totally wrong, anyone here could fall in love with an obese woman, no matter how fit himself. Feelings are much more complex than that, I pity you if you're over 15 you don't know how life works.

>feels good to be a 95 tough
citation fucking needed
>symetrical skin
seek help

not the first guy but kek forcing yourself to date someone isnt love

No one beats the king
U mirin brah?

Attached: e84.jpg (810x1013, 140K)

did someone just pull you out of a Disney movie user?

fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaak
mirin

mirin my entrance brah?

Attached: 7db.jpg (810x1013, 200K)

Fucking hell... Is it so hard to be a normal human being?. This dude is a repressed fascist asshole, and this one is a deluded hippie.

The truth, as always, is somewhere in between. No beauty is not absolute, different people like different stuff, but there clearly is such a thing as being ugly or being pretty, no not anyone can date anyone, it is subjective but not so much. It's really just common sense if you're not an autist who has life experiences of his own

bruh one day I dream to have these made of me, one day...

>not narrowing down and scientifically analyzing everything in life

never gonna... uh

shit

There can only be one

Attached: 7cb.jpg (810x1013, 211K)

We've all got a little bit of zyzz in us

i pity the person who enjoys this ironically or unironically even a little bit

>humour is for fags
>I pick things up an put them down

How come IF works then?

Yeah the repressed fascist should be or feel repressed. Its 2018 and fascism is on the rise.

should I cut if I'm at 20% body fat if I only started lifting a lil while ago and am not big yet?

Option A: you cut aggressively - as don't have much to lose anyway - so your future gains will be leaner.
Option B: you recomp until you reach the BF% you like, then lean bulk when lifts stall.

Fuck man, I sit at 11-13 with my normal diet. I haven't been over 15 possibly ever.

Im prepping for a bodybuilding show. If you're not on a cocktail of drugs with a strict diet and doing cardio everyday then just forget about getting below 10% AND maintaining any muscle gains.

IF/OMAD is good as fuck for preserving muscle while cutting.
Prolonged fasting is for fatties. You'd have to be full mong to do a prolonged fast if you're below 20% bf