POL NOT ALLOWED TO THAILAND

Lets make this clear. Pol is not allowed. Pol can go on their own wherever they want, but they are not ruining our vacation.

Attached: pic_4_big.jpg (222x227, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2ANRdmQ51w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of you insufferable faggots who would unironically go to a cringey vacation with a bunch of 4chinners are all the same anyways

You may as well go organize your circle jerk on Tumblr instead, there's no escape from /pol/ on Veeky Forums.
Even the liberal faggots on here are more red pilled than the average dude

/pol/ welcome at the rival straya Veeky Forums meet

What is the date we are going you faggot?

I won't mention the holohoax before my third drink, you have my word

There is no Veeky Forums without /pol/, faggot.
Let me explain you something. /pol/ and Veeky Forums are like bro boards, fulfilling each other. More then half the traffic Veeky Forums received is from /pol/. Every Self-improvement thread on /pol/ starts with being Veeky Forums.

/pol/ messenger here
Sex tourism is degenerate and you faggots are pathetic. A bunch of white men in Thailand walking around with cheap thai bitches. You are a disgrace of our race. As Goebbels said "every nation has it's subhumans". Those women are defiled and disgusting. Instead of marrying a man of their race and having children they "sucky sucky five dolla buy me a drink" with you faggots. I'm sure some of the spergs will end up hooking up with trannies.
The worst you can do to /pol/ is to post pics of your epic vacation and induce disgust. Enjoyr your cummies, degenerates.

Attached: jC9ghA5.jpg (893x501, 37K)

This is a delusion, but okay. Interesting nonetheless

Which state?

Imagine it this way. Let's take 3 boards and combine their ideologies (not the current state) to create a man. An actual man, not the week soyboy. Answer is always
>/pol/
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
You could maybe replace Veeky Forums with Veeky Forums, but /pol/ and Veeky Forums in replaceable.
Hell, creating an actual man in the time of soyboy and degeneracy rise is an mutual goal of both Veeky Forums and /pol/.

Attached: 1515020071273.jpg (480x434, 39K)

The most racist one

this, am I the only one who finds the idea revolting and cringey?

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums master race

>More then half the traffic Veeky Forums received is from /pol/

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

You are gonna miss out on all the fun user

/pol/ contains a fair amount of Veeky Forums already. Literacy is part of the true redpill.

t. currently working through Aquinas

das übermensch

It's not supposed to be a good or bad thing you retard, it's not about making a moral judgement on the matter. It's just reality that a large portion of Veeky Forums is /pol/, a Veeky Forums meetup is going to have /pol/ at it whether the actual board of /pol/ knows about it or not.

>pol going to whore island
doubt

it's just thirsty betas going anyway

>paying large sums of money to go half way across the world for some cheap whores.
>Not saving or investing the money into wholesome activities that will help you grow as a person or make the world a better place.
I'm dissapointed user. That being said have fun, don't lose your organs don't get aids.

Red pill:
Aquinas is just Augustinianism
Augustine called himself a neoplatonist
Platonism is antibiblical philosophy, rejecting philosophy's role as the handmaiden to the queen (theology)

So
Aquinas should be largely rejected
Unless you're already a Catholic or a calvinist, then you already have more urgent problems

>mfw /pol/ and Veeky Forums
see you there faggots

Attached: 627621E3-E2A5-47CF-B8EC-3E04FED52A51.jpg (1000x1380, 289K)

You're a fat bald manlet loser lmao

Yeah but old/pol/ has been replaced with nu/pol/ its not the same anymore unfortunately. I think /mlpol/ is more bearable than nu/pol/

/pol/ and Veeky Forums cunt here
not going to chinkland anyway

>pic

Attached: CI feel.png (863x831, 133K)

I’m going to go just to find out which one of you faggots is the OP and beat the shit out of and murder you and Thailand is so shitty they’ll never find enough evidence to convict me.

I agree with you, I would never meet up with people from Veeky Forums. At a /k/ meet up someone brought brownies that he had cooked his cum into and everyone unknowingly ate his cum

I agree but /pol/ isn’t what it used to be breh. It’s filled with 17 yr old fat virgin incel dyels who think they’re some woke ass niggers when in fact they’re just as close minded and triggered as the SJWs they hate. Veeky Forums is now filled with lookism/incel teenagers. Dunno about Veeky Forums but it’s degenerate too probably

I barely come here anymore because the state of this board and /pol/ has become pretty sad

You fucking idiot that was a joke, there was no cul involved. Do you even know the board history?

Even if it was cum, that’s why you don’t eat candy from strangers, same rules apply with pastries or any food you retard.

>cheap whores
Nigga we gonna have some white meat as well, lots of tourists in Thailand

Also, what kind of sorry-ass pleb can't take a week or 2 of vacations on a 9 months' notice?

Attached: sophie-1.jpg (480x640, 236K)

Veeky Forumslit/his/ master race

Attached: o14kfgjzy0py.jpg (920x343, 42K)

The fact that they gotta go vakay in the worlds cumdumpster and bang prostitutes and plain jane western tourists shows that they're already losers user. Don't hate them for their desperation.

Regardless, going to a country with questionable law enforcement with a bunch of strangers from the internet is stupid. One user on this thread already was talking about murder. Not everyone in the world is as stable as you think. I would go to with friends that I know and trust, but not a bunch of random people I've never met before.

>There is no Veeky Forums without /pol/, faggot
No.
>Let me explain you something. /pol/ and Veeky Forums are like bro boards, fulfilling each other. More then half the traffic Veeky Forums received is from /pol/.
No.
Fuck off back to your containment board.

No, you fucking pea brained ape.
Every board has its crossposters but there is no "mutual union" between any of the boards besides /pol/ and r*ddit.

>There is no Veeky Forums without /pol/, faggot.
Found the 2017 election migrant. Fuck off back to r*ddit

>I'm sure some of the spergs will end up hooking up with trannies.

Pinky promise?

remember Patrick Bateman?
The DUBS guy?
That's what he looks like now!Feel old yet?

You are a fat desperate loser. No one is going on your little "vacation". I know I wouldn't. You would probably murder an user and dump the body

Lol.Listen to this little reject.
No woman will want to date an ugly Nazi like You. Don't ever think you are going to marry a woman and have kids you fucking autist

I come to this thread for lols

>17 yr old fat virgin incel dyels who think they’re some woke ass niggers when in fact they’re just as close minded and triggered as the SJWs they hate
Hello /leftypol/

Attached: reallymakesuthink.png (436x361, 67K)

>not everyone in the world is as stable as you think
Nowhere is that more true than Veeky Forums

>there is no Veeky Forums without /b/, faggot.
>Let me explain you something. /b/ and /pol/ are like bro boards, fulfilling each other. More then half the traffic /pol/ received is from /b/. Every Self-improvement thread on /pol/ starts with being /b/.

Jesus christ your newfag is leaking

I must have missed the memo. Is there a Veeky Forums vacation to Thailand?

Yea sure kid, whatever you say.

Send everyone to Vietnam. Make it about the war and get brats to fuck hookers like their uncles did in nam

Can we all do coke and go to the sauna where Zyzz died?

im down for that, let's place some flowers there to pay respects

Hey buddy, just thought I should let you know you need to be 18 or over to post on this website.

pol is the only relevant board

Pol is the only board where they take it up the ass daily.
Fixed it for you

Attached: berenstain-bears-no-girls-allowed.jpg (500x500, 98K)

/pol vs fit death match. Accept or deny challenge faggot OP

everyone has learned now.

Anyone who replied to this witbout mentioning o or n is a retrad

Yeah those girls aren't going anywhere near you retards.

/pol/ post 2016 is unironically the worst board on this site. Tired recycling of the same unfunny memes day in day out. It's only good for happening threads nowadays

Sorry plebbitor, /pol/ and Veeky Forums share a strong union since Veeky Forums is part of natsoc program. And should be of every political ideology which cares about its people. Sure, both boards have its newfag retards, specially /pol/ with recent shills and donalds, but the cores have always been in union.

>Implying you want niggers to come along to Thailand

What if you were born as a black man?
How would you feel about excluding based on the color of your skin?
If you meant nigger as in "thug nigga", obviously those people don't browse 4chinz

IT'S THE BERSTEIN BEARS!!!
Get it right.

>There is no Veeky Forums without /pol/, faggot.
This is correct. The rest of the post can be discarded

The truth is that Veeky Forums is mainly /pol
There are other less important boards like /a, /g (/b/ is literally dead compared to what it was years ago) but majority of traffic goes to pol. If pol were deleted Veeky Forums would die.

>If pol were deleted Veeky Forums would die.
If pol were deleted,Veeky Forums would thrive.
i fixed it for you.
Get the fuck off this board you disgusting subhuman POS.

>thrive
Filled with niggers and liberal scum is not thriving.

>wake up
>look in mirror
>skin is color of shit
>lips inflated
>stunted iq
>constant feeling of extreme aggression
Feels bad to be a nigger

Attached: D25EB376-C4F4-482E-A52D-FF0CCFC1AD11.jpg (450x333, 61K)

yes it is. you can't stand the fact that you are a useless racist and Veeky Forums is better off without your scumbag ass. Hell your family is better off without your useless ass.

people thinking that they're crusaders against western degeneracy on an anime imageboard full of literal trannies is the most delusional thing i've seen in my life

>more than half the traffic Veeky Forums received is from /pol/
That explains why so much of the board is filled with dyels who can't even squat a plate

>you can't stand the fact
Thats not how racism works nigger.

Where does not matter as long as there is a place for us 'crusaders' to gather together.

So you've never had a non-white friend?
You've only had negative interactions with black individuals? You sound like the kind of fakess that pretends to be racist but cheers for his team's all-star runningback

Obsessed.

You aren't worth the breath. Fuck off you literal piece of shit.

Not to derail this wonderful thread, but what is 1/2/3/4?

ohp/bench/squat/dead for 1/2/3/4 plates x5

>Implying we were ever going to join you on your drug-fueled journey into the depths of thai-boy asshole in the first place

We'd probably be setting up a Summer camp for you to come home to if you weren't already about to gas yourselves in a sauna desu senpai.

Attached: 1497583315400.png (2400x1600, 3.8M)

Thank you. I found something while searching online that had nothing to do with lifting. It was running or something like that.

Good lad

Attached: 1509301174963.png (940x496, 1.04M)

>alpha chad dyels keep invading from pol
?

>pol not being the most illiterate, inbred bunch of NEET faggots in all of 4chin

>being this scared of the word nigger

>Veeky Forums meetup
Gonna be some pretty funny memes about all the weirdos who actually go

Attached: IMG_4684.jpg (800x679, 116K)

>not R9K
>wut
There's going to be literally 5 people who go, guarantee it.

I left /pol/ for Veeky Forums in 2016 and I completely agree with these statements

Attached: 1500075879861.jpg (300x672, 61K)

>Autistic group of tourists jailed in Bangkok after denouncing the king of Thailand repeatedly, referring openly to him as a 'gud boi', and 'kang n sheeeeit'

Attached: 1521475571225.jpg (640x640, 170K)

About how much does it cost to vacation to Thailand? Live in Midwest usa.

I remembered it being Berenstein bears. Apparently Berenstain is the correct spelling. Some people believe that this proves the existence of other timelines and that some of us come from a different one where the Berenstein bears existed.

I have several black friends, many non white, even two jews. I live in a multicultural city so hating anyone would not be easy and a waste of energy, and in fact I dont hate them or anyone, the blacks I am friends with arent ghetto niggers, so they are pretty cool, thought in general blacks are ghetto.

However when race war starts, and it will happen, its inevitable, I will put 9mm into into the back of their heads, I will make it quick and painless, because it has to be done. At the end of the day, its us or them, because 'living in peace together' means extingction for whites ( and living in peace with niggers is not even possible)

Christ, I wish polfaggots would stay in their containment board.

It's actually amazing there's a more autistic board than /r9k/.

I for one am glad that Veeky Forums will be undergoing such an adventure, may Kek bless this trip!

You guys are gonna have so much fun im kinda jelly.

>Fit niggas wake up after a long night.
>Hear youtube.com/watch?v=p2ANRdmQ51w playing outside
>five aryan chad gymbros is outside doing morning fitness

Wat do?

everybody knows Veeky Forums is a subsidiary of /pol/, just like /tv/, /sp/ and Veeky Forums.
now fuck off.

We’re coming anyway

Attached: 8656F989-8C0C-4603-AF99-1692FA468975.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

I hate you.

Attached: 606643B4-0771-44C7-A609-39907B4D661E.jpg (547x471, 34K)

If you look dyel, we will take you to a gym to see whether or not you're for real. Any confirmed imposter will get roofied up and we will hire ladyboys to take your boipussy virginity

Do I look dyel to you

That’s right bitch

Attached: 0D76760A-AC1E-4FE4-9550-AD720346A30B.jpg (300x382, 22K)