/adv/ is too gay about muh gf issues and they won't answer anything beside of that but here is my question

/adv/ is too gay about muh gf issues and they won't answer anything beside of that but here is my question.
How to start to study? I don't study at all. I don't like it. I have never studied anything. My major is quite ok. This is really a problem I failed 4 times college because of that.

Attached: 123.webm (632x354, 2.15M)

Get off 4vhan and study. Done .

I don't browse 4chans this much nowadays. I am reading some book for one my courses. I hope it might help. I want to get some learning gains tho.

Attached: 1.webm (640x640, 1.76M)

Not knowing how to study is common.
Everyone is always told to study (looking at: )
but no one teaches you how to do it.

Here's my own method for studying from books, takes about 2-3 hours a week and I get around an A+ in most classes:

Buy a notepad for each class.
Make a list of terminology with a short definition written by YOU, not the exact explanation in the book.
Every new concept that is explained, summarise it and write it down underneath a 1-3 word title of what that the summary is of.

Twice a week:
Go to a spot like a library or a public coffee place, don't take any electronic devices with you. (you really don't need them.)
Focus on your bi-weekly grind, your bi-weekly grind is to cover the summaries and the explanation of the summary titles, and then recount as many of them as you can, if you can't recount it properly, re-read the paragraph.
If you don't understand something, seek help from someone within your educational institution or online, there's usually math labs and shit in universities.

Next, for each "problem solving" issue (maths, chemistry, hell, calculating IP address shit for computery classes), you literally just make up a few problems at random, or you look up a few online, (three problems twice weekly seems optimal).

Be consistent, you will wreck exams with only a little bit of effort.
It really is like going to the gym, don't bring your phone, don't dick around, do your brain/memorization reps.

I'll share the best self improvement strategy: every part of you are like a muscle, all your characteristics can be trained and improved. How do you then improve your habits? In the same way that you improve your muscles.

Start small. Create a hierachy of goals you want to achieve when studying. At the top of the hierachy should your idealised goal be. I use time. I started studying 60 minutes a day. Now I'm at 150 minutes/day. Start small, with an amount that you can handle daily, but it should be a bit straining although the first goal should be easy to get the ball rowling.

As it becomes a habit, the easier it is to do. And the easier it is to do the more study time you get out from the same amount of willpower

This is a universal formula for victory. I use it to read, clean and study more. Also, read pic related.

Attached: download-1.jpg (183x275, 10K)

>no boobs
>no ass
>defined biceps

why not just date a dude at that point

Because being women is not about the look same as being a man.

>don't take any electronic devices with you. (you really don't need them.)
good tips here op. this one especially. you shouldn't even need a calculator for your math classes.

just like to add
>1. never miss a class, ever
>2. stay engaged during lecture- don't be the annoying guy that asks too many dumb questions but also don't give the professor the false impression that you're not with it.
>3. pro tip- if you have time... a lot of profs outline the course in their syllabus, if it's a really structured class like calc or ochem sometimes the subject order is well defined... point is, if you have the time skim ahead and try to learn what you're professor is going to lecture on next ahead of time. this literally got me laid.

to keep this fitness related. healthy body, healthy mind. i always study better when i'm keeping a good workout routine.

Attached: 17-2.jpg (500x750, 50K)

I never studied, but was competent enough to always keep around a 3.0 GPA.

I just never had the attention span to actually sit down and study for hours like others would do. I regret not trying harder in school.

Have you asked your professors? Your TAs? Any sort of "academic success" office or programs at your school? Have you studied with fellow students in a group?

I'd ask ALL those first before requesting assistance on some Mongolian sheep weaving forum.

>you shouldn't even need a calculator for your math classes
Confirmed brainlet

>the brainlet is the one not using the calculator
>implying
let me guess, babby's first calculus class? Well when you get past it (if you do) the things you'll start working on aren't exactly things you can use a calculator on

no. u don't even use numbers at a certain level.

are you a graduate?

Attached: 3.jpg (500x503, 44K)

Im a engineering student at purdue. Have fun doing thermo or any actually useful math based courses without a calculator. There are many classes between "so basic a calculator isnt useful" and "so advanced we hardly use numbers"

>that webm
KNOTTED

>tfw no wolf tamer gf
Make flash cards. Read the material. Make an outline in your notebook of said material. Take notes in class. Make copies of those notes and mentally recite each line as you rewrite it. Do more flash cards.

>math
Do problems without your notes. Do more problems without your notes. Bug your prof/TA for extra problems.

also, adderall.

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w600.h315.2x.jpg (1200x630, 32K)

>you shouldn't even need a calculator for your math classes.
>math classes
so you're not a graduate as i assumed.

where's the clip of her getting WOLF'd

i want to see her fucked by that wolf desu senpai

>Im a engineering student at purdue
Truly your powers of deduction are astounding

After classes read over the material, either in the textbook youre using or find one on the subject. Do practice questions/quizzes on the concepts/ideas you learn to solidify the knowledge, and have the discipline to read back over it at least 2 weeks before a test