Should I get gastric bypass surgery, Veeky Forums? I see people like boogie get amazing results...

Should I get gastric bypass surgery, Veeky Forums? I see people like boogie get amazing results, so it seems like a good path to take to drop large amounts of weight quickly.

Currently 6'0" 455 lbs if anyone is curious. I know I'm a fat fuck, don't need to remind me. It could be worse though, I could be a manlet too.

Attached: Boogie2988 before and after.jpg (917x737, 95K)

fat fuck

Literally all gastric bypass does is physically prevent you from stuffing your face constantly. If you can't stop eating without a plastic strap holding your gut shut, go for it.

Fat is stored food. You could literally just stop eating and as long as you drink your daily dose of electrolytes (salt and potassium) every day your body will just eat the vast amounts of fat you've stored on your person.

all gastric bypass does is physically force you to eat less

why don't you save your money and eat less instead?

also this

A dude I know got gastric bypass and now guess what he can't eat more than a small piece of chicken without throwing up. Yea you'll get skinny, but you'll also be miserable because you can't gain any muscle. Don't be a fucking fat lardass. Fast for 2-3 weeks, reset your eating patterns and eat around 2000 cals a day with cardio and weightlifting (SS preferably). Good luck. If you need help I'll be in this thread.

PS at 6 2, I used to be 230 all fat. Dropped to 160 about 5 years ago. Now I'm 18% bfat at 200lbs. You can do it. I believe in you.

>solve all my problems with surgery
JUST STOP EATING SO MUCH YOU FAT FUCK OR BETTER YET JUST KILL YOURSELF FUCK

I've been eating less for like the last month straight. About 2,000 calories per day to start out with, but I've only lost a single fucking pound. It's way too slow.

so eat even less, 2000 calories is still too much

Your body now consists of 50% excess food. So eating food is not going to help much. Also if you are eating 2000 calories your eating frequency is probably high so
you never burn off any fat.

PAY

Thos fat fucks eating basically nothing for the first month after surgery or they CAN die from rupturing their stapled stomachs. Think 500 calories a day for a month. And THEN they slowly add up on the calories for a month or two. That's how they lose 40 pounds in the first month.

If you're not an idiot and constantly fill your stomach with sugar, there's no physical way to eat more than a thousand or so calories a die for a long time (think one or two years after surgery). That doesn't mean they won't try and slowly increase their stomachs back to a large size with time. That's why the rebound rate is huge, and at least half of ex-fatties get fat again.

Boogie will be bigger than he ever was in 4 years.

FOR

How many calories do you have to eat to maintain 455 lbs jesus fucking christ.

Attached: fatfuck.jpg (500x899, 144K)

I don't even eat that much, about 3,000 calories per day before I started my diet, currently eating 2,000 but still not losing any significant weight. My problem is that I can't exercise.

I am 43 years old and I am bout 18 months into changing my life.

I am around 6'4" tall and I was just over 325 pounds in July 2017.....This morning I weighed in at 242.7 and I am not done yet.

If you want to, ask me anything.

proof that lanklets are weak and if it isn't handed and spoonfed to them, then their life goes no where, like this fatass who was given an advantage and opportunity via height and pissed it away.
>inb4 mad
Anyways, you seem like a useless shit that will never accomplish or do anything in life because you lack the willpower and discipline, so go ahead and get the surgery and lose weight initially only to regain it after you fall back into your old habits and find a way to gain weight even after the bypass.

>I don't even eat that much
>455 lbs
lying to yourself only makes things worse

Attached: 1519436871273.png (1106x1012, 971K)

Why can't you exercise?

you're literally not counting your calories and are just guessing how much you eat. your guessing is wrong. you're in denial. and you're lazy. i'm not going to try to motivate you. its literally 100% in your hands whether you stay a pathetic sack of shit who lies to himself about how much he eats, or if you lose weight. no skin off my bones. just more pussy for the rest of us.

You can go back to redsit where soybois can shit on people who are larger than then in fat_people_hate.

Wow did u just read a blog.
What kind of fucking autistic retard are you ?

>t. brainlet

You still have to diet and exercise but you also have to have a life threatening and painful surgery.

you really are a brainlet. medically speaking, he can go for 3 weeks without a single morsel of food and just water, he could go longer if he supplements vitamins and minerals. Whether he has the willpower to do so or not is a different question, but it is an option.

obviously you should occasionally break your fast, but a lot of people have been /fast/ing and having good results.
>shiteatingbrainletwojak.aac

I'm counting every single thing I eat. I'm confident I'm eating only 2,000 calories.

It's not physically possible for me to move more than a few feet. How the fuck do you expect me to to anything when I can't even move?

Good job user, keep it up

Attached: fullsizeoutput_18ec.jpg (408x400, 38K)

>I don't even eat that much

How many times over and over again will mega fatties say this. You are just fucking lying to yourself. To get in your situation you do eat a disgusting amount, you just don't understand what not eating much means. A piece of grill salmon and some steamed broccoli is a good sized dinner. Tell us everything you ate yesterday.

242 is still really really fat.

There's no way you're eating 2000 calories a day and gaining weight unless you're three feet tall. Check out /fast/ threads, they can help. I lost 20 pounds in 12 weeks fasting, it's not hard at all.

all these excuses. You are literally never going to make it. You need a full reevaluation of your life or you are done for. Seriously, it's up to you. Nobody on here gives a shit if you lose weight or not. If you want people to pity and feel bad for you cry to the normies on fagbook or r/fatacceptance.

no shit Einstein, why shit on him though. He's almost down 100lbs.

keep it up m8! and ignore faggots like this

LMAO you are not in a position to make manlet jokes.

That being said, gastric bypass works decently. Should really just reprogram yourself with self control and dieting tho. It is as hard as breaking an addiction.

Breakfast:
2 cups of raisin bran
1 cup of orange juice
1 banana

Lunch:
2 cups of grilled chicken
1 cup of brown rice
2 cups broccoli and cheese

Dinner:
1 turkey sandwich w/ cheese
1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1 apple

Snack:
8 sticks of celery
1 cup of ranch dressing

You're not fat. You are obese. You are going to die earlier than others. Everytime you go around you are displaying to the people around how little you care about and how little you love yourself. Your brain has been completely rewired to only accept instant gratification. You are not normal, you are not overweight and you are not fat: instead you are a disfigured monster which has a slight resemblance to what once was a human. You are the product of our society's massive addiction to excesses. I am not saying this with anger or to bother you: I am simply putting into words your inferiority, which although created and wanted by those who sell you food and goods, is dragging everybody down with you. However marginal your impact is still great on us all. In other words, you have lost at life and will never ever fully recover, but your loss affects me as well and that is annoying.

>1 cup of ranch

you understand that is like 1200 calories. Tell me you didn't eat a fucking cup of ranch dressing.

Why do you need to put cheese on your broccoli

how massive was that turkey sandwich?

>Currently 6'0" 455 lbs
I was 6' 366 lb last year. Now I'm 220 lb. You can do it properly if you actually try. There are no shortcuts to improve yourself, and I fully expect Boogie to fail eventually

The best advice I can give is that if you just delusionally insist to yourself that you can do something against all contrary evidence, the universe will make it happen for you.

Attached: 1521508359370.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Gastric bypass surgery is permanent, user.
Your relationship with food is what needs to be addressed first before jumping to an irreversible surgery. Please consider really trying to loose weight in a conventional way. And don't say you've tried everything to loose weight because we all know damn well that you never really tried.
How you see food needs to change. You shouldn't eat out of boredom. You shouldn't ignore portion sizes. You shouldn't ignore the signals your body gives you when you binge eat.
Gain control of your life and your will. You don't need to spend thousands of dollars to get your health back.

Attached: V6mulYM.gif (500x250, 479K)

Also is this how you eat everyday or just 2-3 days a week. What is tomorrow going to look like, being Friday. Where are you ordering pizza from and how many will you be ordering.

>cup of ranch dressing

Attached: 1448119308712.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>not fasting
You don't have muscle to lose anyway and you're flushing out all the cancer in your fat and protein structures

Attached: 1517122709464.png (300x300, 9K)

Mostly agree but the problem with overeating is that your body is sending you the signals that you're hungry even though you've consumed enough food to last you days due to your insulin spiking all the time. So 'listening to your body' is ironically how a lot of people end up becoming obese.

At your current size I'd recommend cutting out all sugars.
That includes all fruit based juices, fruit, and dried fruits. Your body automatically processes that natural sugar into body fat do to the conditioning you've put on your body and how it metabolizes sugar into fat.
Your cup of ranch dressing is also something that should be cut out do to the fact that its 225 empty calories.
A part of me even wonders if this is accurate to your actual caloric intake.

>2 cups of broccoli and cheese
Those separate foods with very different calories

>1 cup o' ranch
>snack

And yet zero progress pics. /fast/ is a total scam.

You might be right but I feel that for the most part those who are obese eat very quickly and don't give their bodies time dedicated to digestion. (aka fasting between meals)

No you haven’t. You forgot to add oils and shit probably. Either that or your “cheat days” are 5000calories which negates weeks of progress

>Chicken, cheese, yogurt, turkey and ranch dressing
>Weight loss foods

Your brain on carnism. Eat more vegetables you fat dumb fuck.

>amazing results
The only thing amazing is how he's still alive. I'm seriously pissed he didn't die at the table. For every lard ass that dies under the scalpel, a puppy is adopted into a loving home.

Btw, people are fasting ( FOR FREE!!!), and making better results than that sad piece of trash.

this is why you need to track calories. You think you're not eating much, because on the surface it doesn't seem like you are, but a cup of ranch dressing is like what 80% of your total daily calories should be bro. Also how much cheese do you throw on that broccoli? You probably just grab a huge handful and throw it on there. COUNT YOUR CALORIES

cant even be bothered to fix his fucking collar? what the fuck? this guy does not deserve to make it. look how little he respects himself. nothing will change.

>Orange juice
Well that's not good
>Cheese
Cut that shit out
>Cup of ranch dressing
YOU FUCKING DELUDED FAT LOSER!

Chicken is fine, and maybe unflavored Greek yogurt. Everything else needs to be dropped though.

just

Water fast

fatty

OP at thay weight we all know you guzzle soda pop by the litre. Cut out all that processed sugar, drop a few cut citrus in a pitcher of water, and just drink on that when the sweet cravings begin. I guarentee you'll lose 100 pounds without any further effort.

Oh didn't even see turkey, that's fine too, but not on a sandwich.

>2 cups broccoli and cheese
>1 cup of ranch dressing
this proves you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and haven't taken this seriously. you fucked this up. this is the tell that shows us all that you're a lying fat fuck. You have never measured out a cup of food in your life. That's why you think 1 cup of ranch would be part of a decent snack. I don't doubt you eat celery with ranch, but you probably use a ramiken or something similar. This means you don't measure out your food. Since you don't measure your food, it's obvious that you're eating way more than you think.

Hahahahah, not that guy, but fuck you, you are pathetic.

t. fat fuck

Attached: 1518426375262.jpg (249x249, 26K)

Disgusting. You don't even know how to be a proper fatass. If you're not eating potato chips and ice cream constantly as a fatbody, you might as well kill yourself.

>thinking you need a 'daily dose of electrolytes'

After a certain point, a fatties leptin sensitivity gets fried making it impossible to know when to stop eating until you are nauseous.

>>
>>Currently 6'0" 455 lbs
>I was 6' 366 lb last year. Now I'm 220 lb.

You probably noticed a lot of things happening during this journy, like rolls disappearing from your body, bones and muscles appearing, a different way to taste food, how your breathing and hearth beating changes or the way you sweat doing your usual things and so on and on and on.... it's like a positive feedback loop, once you start noticing you will make your own success happen. UNFORTUNATELY, this is not something that everybody can experience, probably some people are just too stupid to notice the changes happening to their body, or them and their body are already 2 different things, or they are not putting any effort in, i will never come up with an explanation.

Not fat at all. You are delusional.

Do you honestly think he'd let himself get to 455lbs if he had even an ounce of willpower?

/thread

I got to 260 at 5'8" in a matter of 4 years while finishing school, didn't know 'till people called me out at the beach, I'm down to 180 now with strength to boot ( I recomped over 2 years and kept adding weight to the big 4 lifts). I was oblivious to what I looked like, he's just far more oblivious than me. It's all relative user.

When you're fat, you are a prisoner in your own body. The simple ability to run and jump and be free in your own skin, the only thing you truly own, is so beautiful. I'm still fat, but the difference is enormous. I weep for people who will remain fat all their lives. Also, the moment when girls start recognizing you as a sexual being again is pure bliss.

It was boil leg james and the Assanti brothers who finally spurred me to action almost exactly a year ago today. I recommend any fatbodies seeking motivation go watch those episodes.

Attached: 1512699061081.jpg (1126x1678, 240K)

Remove breakfast entirely.
Remove snacks entirely
Remove cheese from broccoli and anything that isnt turkey from.the turkey sandwich.
Now your diet looks like something normal for weight loss

this.
that's exactly what you should do and what a bypass basically simulates.

You do if you're not eating anything.

what about you just read into the hard scientific evidence about fasting for a bit?
i know it's easier to spill bullshit over your keyboard, but if you have literally no idea what you are talking about, why even bother writing a comment? even if just trolling?
that can only result from a lack of critical thinking and will to educate yourself, which makes you a dumb fuck, objectively.

>I went to /fast/ and didn't see progress pics so no progress pics have ever been posted
Max brainlet

Attached: IMG_0238.jpg (500x424, 122K)

not necessarily. depends on how well your kindneys work and on how long you intend to stay on the fast. but you feel better with them, so why not?

Not all gastric surgeries are permanent, but i dont know which one is which.
I heard about the stomach balloon being the easiest to revert.

I'm not a /fast/fag and even I think you're retarded

Attached: 1520301231115.png (228x221, 31K)

there have been progress pics, also there are tons of legit progress pics and vids all over the internet. in addition, there are tons of studies proving that it works and a lot of knowledge on how it works.
>Max brainlet
maybe take a careful look at yourself before insulting others

I'm agreeing with you, doofus

At 6'4" 240 lbs is really not bad, especially considering he's lost 80+ lbs. Depends on how he carries his fat and of course how his lifts/strength looks.

Don't be such a dick.

yeah, and he's on his way down. what's your point? It doesnt happen overnight, retard

you're right. i'm a doofus. sorry.

i meant
(solid evidence for your claim)

This is the worst type of being fat. Atleast fat people who don't give a fuck about what they eat actually enjoy eating whatever they're eating. You on the other hand are trying to eat "healthy" while not enjoying the food and eating boatloads of it, which counters the result you want and negates whatever diet phase you're going through. your "snack" alone is already half of my TDEE.

I did but it didn't help me after awhile. I was addicted to high calorie binge eating so even after the surgery I was just stuffing my face with stuff that cheats the system. Lots of mashed potatoes and gravy go right through you. Soda, milkshakes, lots of chocolate. The only thing you can't really binge anymore is bread. But pizza you can do after a year or so because it's so greasy. So I went from 450 to 375 and sat at that weight for about 5 years eating garbage every day. The irony behind the surgery is that you still have to follow a diet. So why even bother with the surgery? Just do the diet. After I got my head on straight, I just did low carb/keto and now I've lost about 255lb.

But also in the end you feel cheap about your work. It was hard work losing over half my body weight but if you tell people you had surgery they'll just go "oh..." like it was effortless.

Boogie's about to find this out soon. He's going to stagnate. A lot of us do. You have to use the surgery as a tool. Though he got the bypass and I just got the lap band.

That's literally not the question you asked.

Does intermittent fasting work well? Kind of hesitant to start water fasting and I'm only 20 pounds or so overweight

i guess so, depending on the setup.
OMAD isn't a bad thing.
a prolonged fast has tons of health benefits not even related to fat loss, though. research: autophagy and fasting and inflammation

OMAD is the end goal of IF. I lost weight like crazy on OMAD and I could still binge eat during that window to start my next 22 hr IF into the next OMAD.

Work your way up by doing 12 hour IF, and then every day add +1 hour until you're up to 22/23. The last four hours are torturous but the losses are incredible.

Yes, and being that you're not that overweight OMAD should do wonders for you. Longer fasts are recommended but if you can't handle that yet then OMAD is a good start. I've lost around 30lbs so far just doing OMAD.

Doing OMAD here, i liked it. It isnt really a diet, just a eating parten. What you eat will dictate if you lose or gain weight.
But the general benefits you will have in any caloric count:
>Less insuline spikes and resistance.
This one is the most important for me. Kick that diabetes risk away, feel better overall
>Better nights of sleep and less tiredness in the days.
>I get to eat one pretty big meal.
Filling stuffed still great for me, even with normal diet foods. Spreading it over the day doesnt cut it.

You're my type of fat man. Listen to this guy OP. I lost mine through pure diet, didn't even do intense excercise until I was down to 160 lbs. Surgery or diet, there is only one thing that matters, and that's changing your mindset entirely.

He should have never been that fat in the first place. I have zero respect for anyone that ever let's their body become such a fat mess.

>Boogie's about to find this out soon. He's going to stagnate.
He's already stagnating. At 400 lbs

I do it everyday and am It's not hard. I don't even consider it fasting. The only pitfall is if you have a social life and you've already eaten that day, you're either a drip or you're over cals for the day.

This much I can agree with. I don't know how people allow themselves past a certain number, maybe 260 for people over 6'. Hard to quantify due to frame and such.

Even still, his current stats aren't terrible, and they're a hell of a lot better than what they were. It could be worse, he could be OP.

This could easily be the same person photographed within minutes

Attached: 1521740796636.jpg (917x737, 148K)