/fraud/ - The Castle of Anons edition

Fagposting general

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions be prepared to suck cock for the privilege.

Masteron makes you gay.

Even as internet doctors we can't tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are awesome and you're awesome for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previous Genital Thread:

Attached: nudge nudge.jpg (811x353, 105K)

Who the hell makes these pictures..?

That would be me.

I will let anavarT girlfriend suck my dick so she can see what his rectum tastes like.

i missed my workout this morning because i spent two hours lying on the floor of my bedroom crying. i'm going to go now, but is my e2 too high or do i need to see a therapist?

I don't know but you sure sound like a bitch.

Attached: 1434562219912.jpg (800x531, 90K)

Had a good laugh at the OP pic, cheers user.

7th for cheating on your gf is fine as long as she doesn't find out

that is a fair comment

>tfw going to Colombia where steroids are legal
>tfw can't do them because high blood pressure

JUST FUCK MY LIFE SENPAI

How much oil do I lose when I bleed after injecting.
I feel like this is the true gains goblin.

I'm going to shoot a documentary about steroids, and i want to have some interviews with steroid experts from youtube.

Who should I try to get for my film? I'm thinking Jason Blaha. who else?

pretty sure that she already knows how his ass tastes

Take some letrozole just to be sure that you don't have any e2

Attached: 1520759528593.jpg (469x589, 115K)

Get Dylan gemelly to tren rage all your iformation. Also those douches at ehanced athlete

See if you can hit up the UCtheFreak guy and try to get a phone call with Louie Simmons

what should i name my documentary?

it's about a nogains moderately lowtest beta who realises natty lifting for strength is a meme and does a babbys first cycle of 500mg test only for 16 weeks with a bodybuilding program.

I'm hoping to have interviews with a few big names in youtube fitness peppered with it.

I thinking
"The first Cycle"
"Death of a nattycuck"
"Roids"
"Roid: The First Cycle"

what do you think?

nothing is gonna happen in 16 weeks so how about "Disappointment: the documentary"?

Well that will be part of it, if the first cycle makes no gains then that in itself will be the doco

kek, i also love how my calves also match with the pic

good one

Your daily reminder than masT is a 5'2 manlet faggot with small man's disease and a napoleon complex

Attached: 1521491188543.jpg (276x447, 28K)

tfw depressed and emotional.

shall i take another ai? i already took 0.5 armidex yesterday

yeah that's right bro

>thinking anyone will give a fuck about your 500mg test cycle gains
lmao at your entire life, try killing yourself on screen because it's the only way anyone will give a shit

good choice to keep ignoring you getting btfo in the other thread

>if i close my eyes for long enough, it will disappear

LMFAAOO

>if i close my eyes for long enough, it will disappear
this was a pretty funny one, i laughed irl

>not instantly attacking back

is everything alright man? we are not used to this more passive side of (you) MasT

No i feel really weak atm

What are the sides of accutane ON cycle?

Attached: 1521580500429.jpg (900x894, 149K)

health wise or mentally? dont be too hard on yourself man

sauce on this?

Attached: woah.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Mentally

I know it sounds cliche af but we are here for you if you want to shitpost your sadness away.

Afterall i consider all of you my internet friends and company, to who i can be brutally honest.The best social circle i can think of.Get better big guy

Fraud is the most honest place on fit. I love you fags.

Screen cap rare vunerable mastT.

Whenever I’m depressed on cycle I pop some dbol

desu the more steroids i take the more beta i become. Actually, I am aware of it and i try to fight it

last blast it was way worse to the point i had to quit

I am already on dbol

>desu

LMAOOO weaboo FAGGOT

double the dose then

you should try trest
or halo

start playing games to relief stress

Attached: 1498961697653.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

liver damage and dryness of lips/skin are the common sides at preventative accutane doses

What about for treatment of roid acne?
And god damnit as if my liver needed more shit to deal with. I heard during PCT the acne gets worse. Should I just wait until then or what?

I just bust a nut and feel much better now

i love you guys

You should trip up and post less (somewhat).
You seem like a fragile person atm.

can you take a pic of the cream or was it flushed down? no homo

thats a good pickup line

Am I now hitting on mast?

You seem like a fragile person?
I guess it would depends on the circles you move in.

>on holiday
>just tanked some kratom
>put on buena vista social club
>writing out my 4th cycle
>winding down to meditate for the third time today

the simple things in life bros. the simple things

Attached: 1492270764326.png (420x420, 14K)

why should i listen to you

I normally blast it on the ground, last time my cat almost eat it. He always makes this weird screaming noice when i bust it, it's terrifying

lmfao thanks for the laugh, i pictured it in my head

LMAO what the fuck dude

ive been so vulnerable since being on letro

can you expand on it?

Never said you had to.

Also poor cat lmao.

I'll be honest I was just looking for an excuse to post that picture

Attached: easyrpe8.webm (720x390, 1.82M)

Hello Paul

Attached: elliot rodgers and chris chans lost brother.png (568x3685, 364K)

Is it even worth cycling tren?
I looked at reddit and seems most people lost all their gains post cycle.
Sides also seem horrible.
I get the impression its a BnC only compound, and I should just stick to Test and DBol for cycling.

tren gives nothing for size

its the ultimate meme compound

LIGHTWEIGHT

Did your cat ever watched you getting your dick sucked?

>tren gives nothing for size

Attached: 1509737218540.png (478x523, 14K)

lmao hell no. Cat stays downstairs.
Little guy doesn't understand.

lol

Attached: don't skip back day.jpg (1112x1134, 267K)

>On cycle
Can't wait for you to go back to natty tier when the Tren leaves your system

>cycle

oh boy

am I a faggot if I hit on the receptionist qt even tho he has a bf? She is mirin me hard every time. His bf is a hillbilly dyel ugly faggot

>TFW you will never be masT's father
>You will never have him come at night and say say daddy can i sleep with you and mommy?
>You will never prepare him some space in bed and let him crawl over you to that spot
>You will never spoon him while he sleeps with a massive errection funding his pleseant dreams
>You will never smell his 3 y/o hair
>You will never brush your dick against his small back
>You will never have him come into the bathroom while you're having a shit, developing a scat fetish in him for the future
>You will never change his diaper, bathe him, wash his weiner and ass and take a whiff of that steaming shit thats in his diaper while hiding an errection

Attached: 1517386820562.jpg (1334x1334, 106K)

Wow m8

You will never be his father, but for sure he is fucking your mom.

redpill me on sarms like MK-2866

Attached: 10649487_446776045515871_762157874542222701_n.png (454x739, 115K)

Christ this is the first time in awhile that I've actually felt repulsed by something on fourchan. There's something unusually perverse about the mental imagine of a sixty eight inch dutch bodybuilder caressing his statistically average phallus to climax while his adolescent cat stares and him from across the room. When he ejaculates they both scream in the same pitch and cadence.

there's no scientific research on them so all we have are anecdotes which are useless because placebo is powerful

could cause irreparable damage could be amazing we'll never know until we get a proper study

>Can't sleep more than 3-4 hours
>Angry and depressed inside but very territorial/alpha to others
>Jerked off 4 times today
>feel out of breath all the time
>Can't even climb stairs without going out of breath
>Started jerking off to frottage videos
>Lifts are amazing

Why does tren make me feel this way? 8 weeks in 75mg every other day

Are those tranny frottage videos or regular gay ones?

>just found out my parents gave my first steroid pack to my naturopath
I don’t want to wait until April when I get birthday money so I can buy more

do the groceries for them and pocket some change

Tranny I ain't a fag but I can't control my libido at this point. Tren is fucking with my head too much

I'm about to start my first cycle and I'm buying pins. Where do my fellow britbongs get theirs?

Plebbit recommends 1.5" 25 gauge for injecting glutes but the only sites I've found (medisave, medisupplies...) only have safety needles at that length. Are they useful or not? Money's not a problem but they're quite a bit more expensive than the 1" regular needles.

>your naturopath
Top kek

Pls keep us updated so we can see the decline of your mental state further, you hungry skeleton.

Try eating and lifting weights

>do the groceries for them
What do you mean by this?
My psychiatrist put me on Adderall for ADD again, except it’s now 30mg instead of 20. Felt calm but I felt like I had less motivation and focus than before. And I kept yawning. I also started having more thoughts about becoming Chad and started getting depressed since I don’t have the steroids.

for example when youre almost out of stuff in the house say you need to pick up stuff in the grocery store and also mention that since youre there might as well buy their stuff

do this weekly and you can pocket a little bit of money, just make sure they dont come along

>becoming Chad (...) I don’t have the steroids
>Thinking steroids will make you Chad

I have some bad news for you

>I also started having more thoughts about becoming Chad and started getting depressed since I don’t have the steroids.
THIS - is why you do not need steroids.
You need to fix your mental state - steroids are not magic and you will put on nothing and fuck up your endo system.

Eat more and lift before you damage yourself.

Or you know Damage yourself and blog it here and end up like crusader, no gains but Mentalproblems ++++

not testjar but fucking hell guys

that hurts

I feel like you already know how flawed this thought process is.

I just want to tell everybody here to get off juice. Some of you are based, but 99% are honest manchildren.

Instead of worrying about muscle worry about money. I lift natty, but my true gains are in my bank account.

Adult chads have money. Nice body is just a damage multiplier.

I don’t have a license or a car. I don’t even have my permit. It’s pretty depressing considering there’s sophomores already driving and I still take the bus and get dropped off by my mom.
>implying chewing a fuck ton of mastic gum while roiding won’t give me a chad jawline
>steroids are not magic and you will put on nothing
If I was on steroids I would be motivated to eat a lot more and work out, since I wouldn’t want to waste it because I’ve already wasted $440 on steroids I never got.

Plz stop now

>Instead of worrying about muscle worry about money.
I want to use my muscles to make money. If I’m weak and my knees buckle from trying to pick up a tiny v twin engine and I have to have someone help me up, then how the fuck can I expect to be strong enough to hunt for treasure or Bigfoot
>inb4 I get called autistic
I also wanted to get a degree in bioengineering, but I want to do the other stuff on the side.

>I lift natty
then why are you in this thread? Also stop hemming yourself into dichotomies most of a life is a spectrum (which you should be familiar with, because given your unironic usage of chad you must assuredly are on one).

>If I was on steroids I would be motivated to eat a lot more and work out

If you dont have any discipline or motivation, i can guarantee you wont have any ON

Plus when your parents find your gear halfway through a cycle and confiscate it you're fucked

I know you think you're low test (You're not, but even if you were)
you can still make gains if you EAT and train properly.

Steroids wont fix you and you will crumble even further and be a case of why people say steroids are bad.

this so much

actually being on for the first time and fucking with your e2 back and forth will aboslutely kill your motivation for anything

>If you dont have any discipline or motivation, i can guarantee you wont have any ON
>implying 9 months of trying to get this and around $600 dollars spent on steroids is not motivational
>implying the thought of becoming chad is not motivating
>Plus when your parents find your gear halfway through a cycle and confiscate it you're fucked
They won’t find it. I already have multiple hiding spots where they won’t look, and I was planning on putting my test, AI, and PCT in different places so if they find one they won’t get everything and I’ll be able to PCT
>I know you think you're low test
It’s 483 ng/dL, I have gyno, I’ve lactated before, I barely have any body hair, and I look and sound feminine, I’m pretty sure it’s low

Attached: D18821B8-7AFD-4357-822F-5F541A2B2C85.png (1100x428, 202K)

you guys seen Icarus? Damn that was good.

>implying Russia is the only country with doped athletes

You dont become a chad with this attitude, and the more you post the more you sound like an incel that wants a quick fix and to be validated by women. I was there once... Trust me, muscles dont fix your shit personality.

Spending time trying to get steroids is not hard nor disciplined.
If you have to wait for birthday money kek, you're waiting for a handout. Go get a job if you were that motivated.
Dont say you cant get one, because you can fucking knock on peoples doors and offer to mow their lawns or someshit for 10 bucks. You want a magic quick fix.

483 is not fucking low m8 - how many bloods have you run ? What time of day?

Come back to me when you're

you have the wrong idea man

you should be working for the future

drop the idea of test, just use ai alone, youll get extra ball growth and height hair and face gains from it

Like 20mg?

>to be validated by women
I really dislike females and sex
>because you can fucking knock on peoples doors and offer to mow their lawns or someshit
If a pale, spergy, smelly and scrawny kid walked up to someone’s door and asked if they wanted there lawn mowed, what do you think the person would say to them?
>483 is not fucking low m8 - how many bloods have you run ? What time of day?
The testosterone test was once and I got the blood drawn around 11 in the morning. I got other tests done to rule out vitamin deficiency’s or other stuff like that to make sure that wasn’t why my test levels were low. If my levels are around the same as an 80 year old mans then something is wrong with me.
>You're young as well, so have fun closing your growth plates and staying a manlet, you can never change that once they're closed.
I’m already 6’4

Attached: 4F06E174-3FE4-48B3-8E78-F4ACB41B2F83.jpg (664x499, 126K)

>just use ai alone
Wouldn’t that make it easier to crash my E2 levels? If I’m ordering AI I might as well order the other stuff as well.
>face gains from it
But I would make more with test added

THESE FUCKING VG SHOTS KEEP LEAKING OIL.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have you considered actually training your lower body? Long term this will help you with your current problem.