That 30 year old that goes to the gym

>that 30 year old that goes to the gym

Attached: IMG_8786.png (794x563, 83K)

>a thread died for this
Reminder to sega these threads.

>that 30 year old on Veeky Forums
what are you doing with your life man

If you're 30 and haven't made it you never will, you ahd all teens and twenties to make it. You deserve to die.

Hi /vr/ phone poster.

there's like 4 people on Veeky Forums that are over 30. This isn't even like the manlet meme where hoards of people get butthurt and take the bait. You're literally just spamming this every day so 20 year olds can tell you to fuck off and stop shitting up the board.

I work from home and I like the FPH threads.

Planning on leaving my wife so want to get Veeky Forums first

All the heaviest lifting and in shape dudes at my gym look at least 25-35. It's only the grey hairs and clearly under 22 crowd fagging around with dumbbells. Is this an aberration should I be putting up Veeky Forums meme posters telling 30 year olds to stop lifting and fucking the college sluts?

>that 17 year whose girlfriend cheats on him with a 30 year old prompting him to make shitty threads

>getting MOG'd this hard by a 30 year old

It's a fact that if u haven't kida at 30, you are at the prime of time/money, so you can train harder than ever

Attached: 1513229026708.jpg (468x714, 117K)

SEETHING

I kind of feel bad for fucking the shit out of what turned out to be a 16 year old latina that I gave a ride home from the gym.

Oh I'll do it again and plan on doing it again..I just feel bad

>30 year old men bragging about fucking underaged girls

new low

I'm actually 37

I'm 37 mate.

A wife and 2 childs.

Did I make it ?

Attached: 1516550062152.jpg (900x900, 95K)

>that guy who makes the same thread multiple times a day every day

Attached: 1510277605196.png (403x448, 53K)

Legal in my country. It's also legal in most places in America according to Google.

Hi old gentleman, me too.

Did you make it ??

there are old people, like 60-70 who go to my gym. men well past 40 lifting weights, and nothing light either.

shiiiit
I'm a KV, so no

What is 1/2/3/4?

A ton of people on Veeky Forums are over 30. I've been shitposting for well over 10 years. It's fun. It's a part of your life. A throwback to the internet before MySpace and Facebook. A throwback to the days before you has to use TOR to get to the really dark fucked up parts of the web, you just needed kazaa or limewire.

Although, I get your point. Anyone over 30 is so numb to shitposting and trolling I can't imagine any of us reacting or getting our panties in a bunch. I mostly come to these threads because I know it attracts other 30 something's.

I'm an old fag, I lift to be healthy, make my children proud and be a model for them.

I had some occasion to cheat on younger and hotter chick than my wife, never crossed the line.

Attached: q74Yqqm.jpg (1080x937, 132K)

KV ?

What country?

I'm 30

>I have a fiancee
>we have sex wihtout protection, and wouldn't mind a child
>I have a job
>I go swimming 4x a week, not on a competitive lvl
>I go to the gym 2x a week
>I post on Veeky Forums and fap like 4x a week, (my gf propably knows)

This is the reality nowdays, the Internet is getting old.

Attached: Best+Hairstyles+for+Men+Hair+Blonde+-+balding+men[1].jpg (909x975, 59K)