Gonna be traveling for a month straight in a country with little gym culture (so not a lot of gyms)...

Gonna be traveling for a month straight in a country with little gym culture (so not a lot of gyms). Tips for maintaining muscle?

Attached: beach.jpg (1080x1244, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtQmcQeXvpL8LgPBwQDdQJwhIrIEXlpFr
youtu.be/1RbdiqZHg3s
youtu.be/erKJOb51bCI
artofmanliness.com/2015/08/05/the-prisoner-workout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think anything you do can be called straight

m8, there comes a point where everyone needs to enjoy life. This is coming from someone who has nothing in his life other than lifting. If you are travelling, you are likely with friends or loved ones. Dont worry about it too much. Eat some meat and do some bodyweight stuff here and there, but dont stress it.

In highschool, I had the hots for a girl that looked like her.

She had a heart-to-heart with me one day and told me that God gave her a vision that she was meant to be with me... but not yet. For now, she needed to keep fucking random dudes.

I ran into her for the first time in 15 years about 2 weeks ago. She's really fat now.

>This is why I lift.

stop worrying about it and go have fun, retard. Eat a lot and pushups/pullups if youre super worried. a month isnt long enough to really set you back

sause is olgachocolate btw

>trying to set up a relationship retirement plan and expected you to wait
and they wonder why we hate women

Just have fun. Eat as much as possible. I spent about 3 months in Asia, lost some gains, but came back looking leaner

Try to enjoy it, gym to live don't live to gym. But if you are really concerned you can do pull/push ups practically anywhere. Also if you keep your eyes open you'll probably find some spots to do dips

what country ?

hand stand pushups, diamond pushups, pistol squats, pullups on tree branches, stair jumps, sprints
fuckin just get busy errday in the morning man

Attached: 1452235891084.jpg (480x800, 22K)

This, if you spend your time worrying about losing gains you're not going to enjoy yourself travelling and experiencing new things.

REKT TO THE SECOND POWER

Pussies

Push ups, sit ups, burpees, runs.. just calisthenics man.

HIIT

100% effort sprints, squat jumps, etc.

This. Exercise when/where you can but honestly if you really are Veeky Forums, a month won't kill you. You'll notice a slight difference, but it's something you can fix in the month or two after you get back. Just enjoy yourself.

Find a park and do a ghetto workout and jog.
Or just...you know...find something active to do that gets you up off of your ass, sweating, and exhausted.

What good is muscle and strength if you can't fucking use it to enhance your life. To live better.

basically, treat it like a cut

Attached: 1520913355864.jpg (630x420, 102K)

I can tell by her skin she’s older than she’s trying to look. Still hot though.

But we're never Veeky Forums enough senpai. Never.

Attached: 1517715482908.png (633x758, 30K)

Don't worry she had many other potential beta providers she prepared when she was hotter ready to take the bait even if she became fat.

>cutting without lifting
Say goodbye to your gains. Seriously, clueless idiots like you should just shut the fuck up.

she prolly like 28 nigga

Calisthenics bro. Obviously it's not gonna replace barbell lifts, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Anabolic Aliens has a killer list of 5 minute pure bodyweight routines for everything, which you can find here: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtQmcQeXvpL8LgPBwQDdQJwhIrIEXlpFr

Two of my favorite ones are by Scott Hermain and AA, which is only 20 minutes long.
Upper body: youtu.be/1RbdiqZHg3s
Lower body: youtu.be/erKJOb51bCI

Using everything listed above, you should be able to hit every muscle group. The infographic provided is a great resource on getting stronger via calisthenics. Finally, the following article has some great information: artofmanliness.com/2015/08/05/the-prisoner-workout/

The TL;DR version: Take a standard 52 card deck with you. As you draw cards, the suit determines the workout, the value determines the reps. Face cards are 10, aces are 11 reps.
Hearts = Push ups, Diamonds = Pull ups, Spades = Hanging Leg Raises, Clubs = Bodyweight Squats.

You're gonna make it brah.

Attached: callisthenics_progression.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

last year i went on a 3-week holiday where i did 0 workouts.
upon resuming, it took me 1 month and a half to go back to more or less the same levels as where i left off...

That sounds like a long fucking time to get back to where you where. Did you lose a lot of weight?

about 2 kg