Veeky Forums approved tattoos

Veeky Forums approved tattoos

Attached: img.jpg (539x960, 28K)

thats gay and youre not Veeky Forums anyways

Fpbp

Tattoos are so fucking gay

You need to put on like 50lb of muscle to pull that off. Or be a surfer I guess.

Anyways, I'm anti tat and am getting one removed. They aren't good for aestetics unless you're a Samoan like roman reigns.

Tattoos are for morons. There is a reason most are gotten by people before their frontal lobe is developed.

im gonna go out on a limb here and say the only approved ones are celtic cross/sun cross and only black ink. and obviously swastika if you somehow end up in prison just for self-preservations's sake

Hi Charlie

If you don’t like them skip past the thread. People with tattoos clearly don’t agree or give a fuck what your opinion is of them

>t. Tatted virgin

mirin the tat more than your physique and that's not saying much....

>If you don't like them skip past the thread
>Veeky Forums APPROVED tattoos

You are a dipshit. Sage this thread

t. Fucking retard boomer

So based on your logic you reply to every single thread? You’re the dipshit. Do your family a favor and fucking kill yourself so they don’t have to support you anymore

cr1tikal aint too bad these days, but hes crazy skinny in that pic

Lol idk about amerimutts, but here in Australia every faggot has one arm covered in shitty indistinguishable ink. Imagine being so much of a dumb normies that you spend so much time and money to signal how much of a conformist you are.

It's not even just alpha/ Chad/ blue collar dudes. I see skinnyfat office workers who fell for this massive meme. Lmao every day

Tattoos are degenerate

Irony. Wanting to please your boomer grandparents and conforming to their tastes

Excuse my retarded grammar & syntax I am phoneposting taking a shit but my point is highly valid

to be fair tats are art and there is shitty art and good art. Yours looks dumb with it's sharp edges though. 2/5

wew what a rebel please fuck my boypucci

Back 2 faggot.

There aren't any. Stop being a faggot.

Again, irony. But please continue acting pretentious

>Veeky Forums approved
>literally hey Veeky Forums do you approve of this
The answer is no

Not being a mindless conformist means you’re a boomer

probably the joestar birthmark or the berserk brand
Either way you have to fucking huge to pull either one off

Attached: 1492721659850.png (1920x1080, 248K)

Nice aesthetic pictures belong on canvas on the wall, not on your body.

You tried quoting OP and didn’t even remotely come close to what he said. Back to plebbit, newfag

What is reading comprehension

Lmao I can’t tell if you’re serious or not. Perhaps you should re-read OP’s post and get back to me on reading comprehension

tattoos are like apple products and starbucks they're supposed to make you seem cool but instead you come off as a conformist douche who desperately hops on new trends to fit in. the cooler the tattoo now the more of a douche you are 6 months down the line. you are that guy who put stretchers in his nostrils at the peak of stretchermania. you were so scared of missing the boat you doubled down and lost. your tattoos only end up attracting other vapid tattooed wannabes. women with tramp stamps and second-rate song lyrics adorning their aging skin try to talk to you. your life is soulless and you attract the soulless in kind. years later you look back and consider where it all went wrong - the answer all too obvious. the mistake a part of you now physically and spiritually. you read the inscription one final time as you place the barrel under your chin - 'yolo'.

I don't have a tattoo, so I'm not targeted by this, but I feel very much like the person responsible for writing it is an incel.

Fucking manlets, wwtl?

confirmed for beta faggot with stupid tats

Attached: B1CF9DD2-6B7F-4951-A165-5BD10E57C754.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

> t. nostril stretchers

would a linework tattoo of charles of mount argus on my chest be Veeky Forums approved?

Attached: charles of mount argus.jpg (250x338, 21K)

Being this degenerate

>Veeky Forums approved tattoos
>implying Veeky Forums approves
>Veeky Forums does not approve

Attached: E4A6ECF8-C7C2-44FB-B8DD-0554DDC64137.png (657x539, 110K)

" People with tattoos clearly don’t agree or give a fuck what your opinion is of them"

> posting this
> not giving a fuck

wanting to rebel so you do something just like everyone else

Is it a snail?

One of the most aesthetic muscles in mans body completely destroyed.

Lel. The whole purpose of getting a tat is clearly because you give a whole lot of fucks about what peoples opinion are. You WANT people to notice and give a fuck about them or why would you get them? Tatted people are incredibly insecure imho

Attached: IMG_20180319_001613~2.jpg (1888x2531, 826K)

Tattoos don't make you cool, all the cool people you know or see who have tattoos were already cool before-hand.

0/10

1/10

What is with people and their fucking hideous forearm tattoos?
>pic related
It's like they think that stand-alone oversized puddle of black ink in the middle of their arm looks good or something. Guess what, it doesn't. Not only is the tattoo itself usually hideous it looks weird sitting there all on its own.

Forearm tattoos and arm tattoos in general are a work of art, very few people get it right.

Unless you're getting tattoos that are a tribal write of passage (Some races like the Maori or Samoans, Sailors and other branches of the armed services), or it's a religious thing, then tattoos aren't for you.

A tattoo is the mark of a slave, and is a sin in the eyes of G-d.

the only true statement in this thread

Didn't have my glasses on...thought this nigga had a horseshoe crab tattooed on this shoulder

Jesus almighty

degenerate homo
nice

my friend got a $40 tattoo and his skin rejected it.

Tattoos are degenerate.

Want to get this when I'm Veeky Forums

Attached: Snake-Upper-Back-Tattoo.jpg (400x473, 66K)

No tattoos are approved. A tattoo of your military group is tolerated but barely.

Only acceptable tattoos are those with cultural significance or are a totem of something very important that happened in your life.

tattoos are gay as fuck mate

You're a degenerate

Some blackwork

Attached: F6A0C58F-1563-44FD-97D3-76704BD1ADC3.jpg (800x800, 125K)

Who hurt you?

Gonna get three sentences in Latin on my upper back
First one is gonna be Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat (Fortune Favors the Bold)

Beautiful

Please don’t

idk where youre from obviously but, that last statement i have gathered to be entirely false. Unless the person is some liberal arts student or a hipster lank

Your anger humors me

>those muscles
>that level of anime fandom

im an amateur in both fields, but pray that someday i can be on your level man, respect

And why not?

Yes or No?

Attached: rick.jpg (612x846, 82K)

Keep going, brother.

>Maki
Good taste.

Please proceed to reddit nigger

"veni vidi vici" on your pec

If you need to get a tattoo for some reason then get a cool latin/greek phrase.
like this
or pic related if you want something politically relevant

Attached: molonlabe1.jpg (2667x1258, 112K)

Are you the guy with the crying waifu autism shirt?

Tattoos are for roasties and faggots. Which are you?

I have 3 tats myself.
Serotonin on my foot.
Cracked egg on my love handle
One you’ll never see

I personally like to keep my tats hidden and only get them if I decide after about 6 months of thought and never on a whim.
I love all three.

Also any fag that posts they don’t have tats and think they suck.
Post pics of you WITH your most recents.
I’m 5’6 140 pounds
Literally consistently getting laid.
Not even fit, just not a fucking autisic bitch.
If you post pics I’ll post mine, at least one with a time stamp and then pics with me with hotties (often taller than me) fucking betas.
(Sorry fellas, I’m just mad today and this made me snap)

Nice bod, silly tat, appreciate it though lol

You’re body is honestly my ideal.
I love the way your tat fits as well.
Can I get an honest height/weight?

pls stick to monotone game reviews penguinz

That's gonna be a hard nope, faggot. GTFO and don't come back. Nobody cares where you go, just don't come back here.

Are tats the easiest way to spot a member of the underclass?

It’s hard to spot the white underclass because they hide and don’t speak with anyone. Like you.

Very nicely done, brah

Rate my tattoo please

Attached: 71A5E711-1BAA-43B1-9250-6281E30227EE.jpg (480x480, 47K)

A very well done tat. I don’t like it personally though. Coming from the guy with a big blod on his back though I don’t think my opinion matters

amazing

Attached: 1511581173250.gif (200x204, 40K)

All these fucking tats look retarded as fuck. I want to get one but im starting to realize that its nearly impossible to not look like a huge fucking idiot with one.
Anything but plain black is instant shit tier status

Plain black is god tier. I do plain black but also keep them hidden(unless beach)

If you don’t do what you want, you’re a fucking pussy. Get what you want and live YOU

Attached: C714A732-9960-4623-BAC0-E423495AB0BB.jpg (735x490, 76K)

They all look like shit I don't know why anybody would do this to themselves.

Why would you hang art in a beautiful house, because you like it? Most people get tats THEY like, not to show off

Huh.
Fable really updated its graphics.

kys yourself

>reads about cool obscure priest on Wikipedia
>get a full portrait tattoo of him 2 weeks later

Honestly user don't do it

>Manlet tough guy upset at people on the internet making fun of his arm cartoons