/plg/ powerlifting general

Being paid about 50 cents to make this thread edition

Enjoy your stay in the incel supoort group

Attached: 12BB6004-4CC8-4B71-980B-900C9C593086.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bgo1Vxdh09N/?taken-by=mastrength
wilkscalculator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw just benched 118x10
>definitely couldn't have done it for 8 even 4 months ago

Feelsgoodman

Yesterday I benched 270 for 1. Why are you so weak?

Attached: 1521348189193.jpg (319x319, 16K)

chinaman is fucking crazy, watch!

Attached: chink-roundback-hinge&shrug-deadlift.webm (640x640, 2.84M)

but why

garagebro, when you are on the road and need some high protein meals, and don't have anything prepped, what do you usually go for?

Asking for some ideas that I can eat when I'm on my lunch break

>when you are on the road and need some high protein meals, and don't have anything prepped, what do you usually go for?
full fat milk

1L give syou 36grams which is good and easy

I'm assuming injury prevention or something along those lines.

they do this for dynamic Erector strength instead of isometric

doing it heavy idk if its safe prob is if you build up to it longterm

>need high protein meals

Are you buying into this fad that everything has to be full of protein?

I have 2 shakes a day and always have 150-200g of meat for dinner, thats around 170g. Dont have to actively hunt for protein rich lunches

Belgian choc milk for dat 1000 cals, 40g protein and 110g carbs

im going to look like an autistic person drinking milk in the office

>I have 2 shakes a day and always have 150-200g of meat for dinner, thats around 170g. Dont have to actively hunt for protein rich lunches
it is true that someone on test needs less protein since better nutrient partitioning

>tfw start every day with a big class of milk and end every night with a big glass of choccy milk

Attached: ab5cejzzZQ-5.png (300x250, 20K)

consider that pepe saved

pls be kg

Not really

#Chinese weightlifters use a variety of movements and methods to strengthen the posterior chain. The rounded-back #snatch #deadlift is a special assistance movement to work the lats, rhomboids, posterior deltoids, lower back through a greater range of motion not covered by traditional #deadlifts and pulls. While some lumbar rounding will occur it should not reach end-range flexion and does not change until near the lockout. Additionally, most of the rounding should occur in the upper and mid back as shown in this video during the summer #mastrengthcamp.

Start with a light weight or empty barbell, then flex down with your abs toward the floor which will cause protraction in the back. To ascend, pull the bar while contracting the deltoids, rhomboids, lats, and glutes. Keep the bar close through the entire movement to prevent excessive rounding of the lower back. Usually lifters will use around their snatch weight for this exercise for repetition but start light and focus on the muscle activation.

When performed properly, this movement balances out extension demands from #weightlifting and can protect the back during heavy attempts where there is increased risk of rounding.

instagram.com/p/Bgo1Vxdh09N/?taken-by=mastrength

Literal meme to confuse the westerner

I genuinely believe they show this shit to make some dumb euro lifter try the same and crack his spine

genius

highbar squats
2-3L of milk shakes
Ground beef
5th set

Did i miss anything? (Sidenote dont doxx him)

Attached: garagebro.jpg (605x602, 74K)

>Did i miss anything?
0.5kg of salt
driving a car over your body as a warm up

LOL is that him? Le 56% faec

As much as I love meming about him, I can't get behind this one because it's about user simply ignoring half of the sentence.

have sex

garagebro is most experienced trip here desu, and you should always listen to his advice, not even memeing right now

>english lifter
>he's a paki

o no no no

100% true scotsman

Hello plg, I'm 170lbs, 5'7, and I DL 500x3, 445x1, but it fucking hurts when I bench (275x1). Seems like any barbell bench move (flat/incline) causes a dull but very noticeable pain localized around my elbows. Feels like it runs along my bicep and slightly in to my forearm. Dumbbells do not seem to produce to same pain. Halp pls.

Attached: DLCOgVxVYAA7x3T.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

Yesterday i failed 225kg

I win

make
alex
great
again

100% scottish memes aside, what do you guys think? Looks pretty Turkish imo

looks lebanese/assyrian

>Made in Abyss screenshot

F L I D D E R

if you knew his full name you would know that hes spanish

its not a spanish name desu

Only more painful than pin squats just below sticking point is tempo squats with tempo concentric phase

Attached: zdechl.gif (606x821, 342K)

Lol his fitst name is carlos

Yakob, karachan jeszcze jezdzi na rowerze? Przysiegam ze ostatni raz bylem 2 lata temu tam, co tam sie odwala teraz?

It's Cameron ya dip

>2-3l of milk shakes

I have 2 a day with 250ml each...

jezdzi, niewinne trolowanie i dużo hujni, ja juz nawet nie postuje tylko przegladam raz na kilka dni

Attached: jaglak terminator.gif (600x731, 788K)

don't worry bud they already think you're autistic

>500x3, 445x1, but it fucking hurts when I bench (275x1). Seems like any barbell bench move (flat/incline) causes a dull but very noticeable pain
Are you a virgin? Do you find yourself quite awkward in social situations? Do you tend to stay away from bodybuilding because it is a meme? Do you find yourself repelled by Jim Wendler?

Attached: e83f3f2.jpg (3024x4032, 950K)

Oops, meant to say my Squat is 445x1. I've been following Wendler and 5/3/1 exclusively for years and stay away from bodybuilding. Not a virgin, but I haven't boned in about a year since I broke up with my gf.

Which template are you running? Are you doing the high-volume accessory work that is recommended? Why aren't you tapping some pussy to increase your testosterone?

I always come back to the Triumvirate template.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-181359~2.png (1440x1423, 415K)

>for years

exactly how long it took you to get to 200kg squat?

this looks like a little kid volume desu

1x squat, 1x dl, 1x bench, 1x press

lmao leg press, leg curl, hanging leg rise

just drank two gallons of milk today because i was too tired to cook

Enjoy your beige poo

Alternatives to break the monotony of 3x5s pls. 4x4? 6x2?

PLOOP

PLOP

TWO LOGS OF NORMAN KHAN IN THE TOILET SO FAR FROM THIS SPECIAL NIGHT EDITION OF NORMAN KHAN DISPOSAL

BRRRRRRRRRRPFFRRRRRR

^WOW THAT ONE WAS A LONG FART BUT JUST AIR

OH WAIT

HERE COMES SOMETHING

BURRRRRPFFTSSS

Nope false alarm

still think there is more Norman khan on its way though

Beige Norman khan*

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little /plg/ thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just type your comment. The "epic" Norman Khan, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a shitting himself. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic alcoholic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "PLOPSGHSGPLASHAHSPLPLOPLIPLIOLLDRIPDRIPAPSHALLOPLOP" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Based

Projection

Attached: 1520294390946.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

I MISS TRAPY
I MISS TRAPY
I MISS TRAPY
I MISS TRAPY
I MISS TRAPY
l MISS TRAPY
l MISS TRAPY
l MISS TRAPY
l MISS TRAPY
l MISS TRAPY

There are plenty of guys in the sea, you pouf.

Attached: 1519608100562.png (500x322, 42K)

do any of them look like this

Attached: queen.jpg (599x797, 77K)

>posting in powerlifting thread
>not even repping one pl8

Attached: IMG_1957.jpg (240x320, 28K)

Just get a fucking burger, dude.

Almost certainly.

Pasta mayonara

Out of curiosity what do you fags consider to be lmao1pl8 the 20kg plate which is the american 45lbs plate which they cinsider lmao1pl8 or is the 25kg pl8 the true 1pl8

you are both on wrong
americans consider 1pl8 45lbs as 20,4kg

It was kg

yea, sure it was Jon

Attached: hahaha.png (657x527, 24K)

this is an american dominated website you faggot. nobody cares about cuck units.

Attached: 1513394991784.jpg (600x600, 47K)

So 20.4kg is the universal 1pl8?

yes but if you use kilos or pounds just input number you hit

>tfw almost went to snap city on 155lb OHP
Saved by the belt.
I always suck at that first rep. Can I get some general tips?

>Can I get some general tips?
Use a weight you can handle.

recommend me some straps
>just hook grip
pic related it's me

Attached: mr lister.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I should specify. The first rep was terrible. The subsequent ones were fine.

Projection and coping

OHP = over HEAD press, not BENCH press. in other words, don't arch your back.

What kind of weight should I be pushing in order to try competing? 20 y/o, ~79kg and cutting but still power lifting because it's fun

>~79kg and cutting
Address your eating disorder.

I'm a 5'7 manlet sr.

>Projection
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little /plg/ thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting incel that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just type your comment. The "epic" PROJECTION, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about that whore thot rebekah. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an intern. A pathetic virgin intern. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "PROJECTION MUH EGOIST COPE COPE COPE" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

plz anyone

PLG is about big guys, If you aint atlest 93kg weight class - we preffer 105 and 120kg or 120+ and push everything in more than 200kg (we dont mention bench, we all suck at it) we dont care

and desu just take your weight and weight you pushing and input here wilkscalculator.com/
if 300 wilks or more go and have fun, shouldnt be hard for twink like you

Sounds like a neat little /club/.

If it matters my lifts are

Bench 147kg x 2
Squat 224.5 kg x 2
Deadlift 224.5 kg x 2

I think at my size I could do well if I kept training.

>belt on 155lb press
Should probably work on core strength more desu. The first rep is usually the hardest unless you unrack it perfectly. There's some short, chunky guy on YouTube with a 315x3 strict press that has a video on unracking. I'll have to find it for ya

why wouldn't you just use a belt whenever

If thats your real lifts at 79kg you better fucking go and compete, its above 400 wilks and you can win some regional comp

>we all suck at it
S P O T O
H
O
T

Dont be a fag and stop bouncing/half repping and start pausing ohp like a man

I'm going to probably wait until after summer when I'm not focused as much on cutting. Only really doing it for the bitches

Needing a belt at low weights signifies a relatively weak core
Why would you use a belt whenever?

>need
what do you think a belt does

That's my point
babby weight shouldn't need a belt, people need to work their core more often and more efficiently

a belt doesnt negate the need for a strong core

you're just arguing truths with me now bb

>intern

Now thats projection

Now apologize to me before I order linemen to remove the transformer that feeds your house

Also am I the only one that is amused by how this shitpost complains about repetetive memes despite being a repetetive meme itself?

>closer to 110kg than I am to 100kg

Jesus lads, what am I doing.