this is your bi-weekly reminder to stay safe out there

Attached: elon.jpg (602x441, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs400/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>HE /ROGAINE/?

>makes out with random club sluts with herpes
you might have become fit but you sure as fuck haven't made it

Attached: 1516551865784.jpg (738x742, 38K)

He /FUE/

Attached: 1492239265937.jpg (1189x429, 119K)

Pretty much everyone has it. Most people just think they don't because their immune system is good at suppressing it. Literally have never had an outbreak before until this week and I haven't had sex or female companionship in over two years.

>Pretty much everyone has it
Yeah no I don't and neither does my wife and neither do my children because we're not degenerates

Attached: 1499639150847.jpg (1000x781, 147K)

>Pretty much everyone has it

Attached: 1520995116679.png (385x350, 37K)

Youve posted this a few times, sorry my friend
Wrong, that bs study everyone cites is complete bs and flawed. Nice cope tho u degenerate trash

>Youve posted this a few times, sorry my friend
I said bi-weekly reminder

if I saw this reminder when I was browsing Veeky Forums I woudn't be in this situation, maybe ill save some user to take this stuff seriously

It's probably a piece desu

70% of people have it globally, 50% in the West. Most people have it without showing symptoms.
who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs400/en/

You atleast caught it while smashing some thot. I caught HPV from my ex who got it from a chad she was riding behind my back.
Technically we bot caught something while smashing a thot

>smashing some thot
He didn't smash, he made out with a club slut who was probably on fake molly and drunk out of her mind and made out with four guys earlier that night

Attached: 1500469915722.png (543x443, 24K)

Oral herpies can't be transmitted through saliva

>most people are contaminated
50% in the West are genetic trash. Normal people stay safe.

I didn't fuck, I thought I cheated the system by just making out and doing everything BUT piping/oral with random women.

I guess that's what happens to smug folk

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x885, 35K)

You will kiss a random slut but not fuck her? What's wrong with you nigga? Wear a condom and fuck, who the fuck kisses strangers...

>have unprotected sex with 30 guys
>have gotten zero (0) STDs, not even HSV-1

Honestly I just choose them carefully, like it's not hard to see a sketch person

my train of thought is that I by fucking random sluts you could catch an STD, get her preggo, and would be an asshole if you fucked her and didn't call the next day.

I just liked making out with women, seeing them naked, and feeling them up desu.

The majority of people with hsv-1 contract it as a child, usually from chickenpox.

Lol retards.

>chickenpox gives you herpes
What kind of retarded shit is this you fucking degenerate

You're an idiot. That's just a coincidence. You can't tell just by looking at someone. You don't have to be a trashy slut to get HSV-1. You just have to be unlucky. Many people are asymptomatic.
>unprotected sex with 30 guys
Enjoy your eventual AIDS.

American education everyone

>Pretty much everyone has it.
the normie cope

>stay safe
thnx buddy I needed that

not that user but chicken pox is a strain of herpes

yes but it cannot mutate to HSV-1

Omg all curable faggots. OD on the vit C. Had the herp on the pp area and cured it just research it. Let your immune system do the work for you

>wypipo fucked chickens and got their STD

and you call yourselves the master race

You are a piece of shit

>Pretty much anyone has it

Ive probably kissed like 30-50 females (not a Chad, they were all like 3-5/10s) and havent gotten anything that made me even scared. But ive always had cystic that can come and go anywhere on my face, so maybe its just blending in??