Gyno thread

Hello boys,
Decided to make a change in lifestyle and set av goal to be low bf for the first time in my life. Started noticing that i lose fat around my chest much slower than the rest of my body. Will i lockså like shit at even lower bf? Is this a serious case of gyno? Should i just eat a bullet right now?
Kidding aside, give it to me.
Yes i know im dyel.
Cheers boys, lets get fit and boot the muslims out of europe.

Attached: 20180322_234414.jpg (3264x2448, 3.27M)

This doesn’t look like gyno at all and fat distribution is different from person to person.

When its hot outside they tend to get "puffy", maybe just a mild case and salami nipples combo?
Thanks for reply mate

This is extremely minor. Don't worry the puffy tissue growth under your nipples won't get bigger unless your prolactin levels are out of whack, in which case the growth would be much larger already.

gyno doesn't exist at 10% bf. cut some more and you'll be fine.

I have the same issue and it's literally my biggest insecurity. I have to sometimes pull my shirt away from my chest so they aren't noticeable, or wear tape over my nips.

It IS a form of gyno however. Gaining some mass and then cutting down will make it look better. But if you get a big chest like me, they tend to be prominent in warm weather...

You could try ralox, double down for surgery even, or do the hard thing and live with it

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-202729.jpg (692x1115, 250K)

You and me man, in this together.
Lets make a deal? No tape, no operations, just not giving a fuck, its mostly in our heads, nobody else gives a shit!

Fuck I wish I can do that. My body dysmorphia is way too bad for that. But I'll try, user. We got this

So I had the same body as you and now I maintain at 5-6% and my gyno looks nonexistent

You won’t make it because of your xenophobia though. It makes me sad.

Attached: A84451E4-7C59-43A3-A601-617F0CF8C974.jpg (3474x1536, 804K)

I legit asked my doctor about my nipple they are like ops she said nothing to worry about but wanted me to Goto ultrasound for my own sake for piece of mind..

Thanks for reply, il try to make it anyways. Will the "puffy" part go away to some degree aswell?
A close friend of mine got sexually assulted by a group of afghani youngsters, it fueled my otherwise neutral view, cant help it. Have a good one my friend.

All we can do is try. If its impossible pop a xanax

Let me put it this way; if you're not getting laid or don't attract girls, it's definately not because of your tits

The puffy part does not go down. It just kind of looks like a pec eventually that is slightly more forward protruding than normal but not distinguishable from what might be the phenotype of a barrel chested man.

Consider that it was bad individuals instead of writing off and generalizing an entire group of people. Food for thought.

As Plato said in the Republic, you can’t convince someone who won’t listen.

Here is what it looks like for me.

Attached: 6DC9CF7A-27D1-47A6-9F30-2B88ACAD48B9.jpg (1704x1077, 250K)

Yeah thats not an issue for the moment, just something that that i would fix if possible, and curious if it might dissapear. The only ones to comment on it so far is one of the lads, said i should put the salami on toast on ob my chest, now i dont feel bad for fucking his little sister.

>Consider that it was bad individuals instead of writing off and generalizing an entire group of people

They came from that group of people that shouldn't even be here.

"Not all muslims" it's the only thing left you can say to defend your shitty beliefs of letting third world people in Europe.

Looking good, motivation right there

gonna be real w/ you mate I thought this was just a selfie of a DYEL guy didn't even notice the gyno
> boot the muslims out of europe.
pol pls go back to containment board

I believe no people should be constrained by borders

Yea 100% DYEL by this boards standards and not very strong but I play sports and without a shirt do well for myself

t.

Attached: received_497718960629592.png (404x565, 38K)

For anyone interested, this is what I looked like before

Attached: 8E7068A2-42E6-41A6-9D93-5F65749160E8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.15M)

Why the fuck not? A healthy nation is a ethnic nation.

And no, i am dyel, but with decent genetics you can look good at low bf anyways.

Yeah thats why we see an explosion of gang rapes here in sweden. What do all the case have in common? Young ethnic swedish victims abused by shitskin none european scum. These are more common than people think. But i see your point, wont agree though.

How long ago was this?

I don’t agree with that premise. I think that relies on preference for sameness which I find immoral in the 21st century. No one should find their freedoms constrained by someone else’s biases. I believe in freedom “to” in the classical argument of freedom “from” vs. freedom “to”

I feel ya with your gyno pain user. Just bulk once for >year. That year will suck, and then cut by running and playing sports, and you can just chill at otter and look good for the ladies.

I honestly don’t remember. A year or two, 1.5? 2? I don’t really diet anymore except to eat at BMR during the week (way under TDEE with sports and lifting) and then binge eat/drink/party on the weekends

r8 my nips

Attached: ABA800AA-BFFF-4532-8F98-96659DCF8106.jpg (1546x1417, 344K)

>Consider that it was bad individuals instead of writing off and generalizing an entire group of people. Food for thought.
>As Plato said in the Republic, you can’t convince someone who won’t listen.

Yeah no shit it was bad individuals doing the raping. But when you look at the statistics, it's not a small minority of people that are the problem. We are talking 20-60% of the Muslim population of Europe who hold views that run absolutely counter to modern western ideals.

It could even be ok if the rest were bringing something good. But they're not. Shitty genes, ugly women who sit inside all day, antiquated religion, little education, no skills, and cannot even speak the language.

No thank you.

Attached: equality imo.png (636x395, 643K)

7/10
Nice eagle

Aight, in it for the long run.
I'm at 80kg 183cm right now, going ro push that down to single digit bf and see what genes i have, then go on a bulk.
Goal physic is what your first pic, lets see if i can get there faster.