DAILY REMINDER TO START A MARTIAL ART

youtu.be/fwDBXMMHyoI (turn on subs)

If you're not doing some form of martial arts training then all those hours in the gym will amount to nothing in a real, life or death situation.

If you have never attended a grappling or striking class and think you'd be fine in a fight then you're in for a rude awakening.

Start learning a martial art today... or buy a gun.

Attached: 321783612981.png (1179x705, 993K)

Starting kyokushin in a couple weeks. I'd like to start now but have uni stuff due shortly and dont need another excuse to procrastinate.

There's also a judo place near my apartment. I'd prefer to do judo but their training times are a bit tricky with work

I'll just carry around a gun instead.

Anderson Silva was billed at 5'11 for his early UFC fights. Shane Carwin was billed at 6'5. Listed heights are literally just made up.

>There's also a judo place near my apartment. I'd prefer to do judo but their training times are a bit tricky with work
I did Judo for 4 years and while it teaches a lot of useful stuff I doubt it is of much use in most actual combat situations.

>actual combat situations
The best self-defense is not living around nigs, not being a cunt and having a good 800m time.

And when the nigs come to your neighborhood? When your back is against a wall? What then?

Who you gonna call?

Nigs cant afford my neighbourhood. At worst I get pajeets. There's also not much of nig presence full stop in ausfailia. We've got wogs, pajeets and chinks out the arse though.

>There's also not much of nig presence full stop in ausfailia
Yet

if thats a 2 inch height difference then my dick must be huge

the sudanese are coming bud

I'll shoot them

>My country is relevant again
I have met both those blokes irl

>tfw hematard
>tfw can’t carry around your blade

Fuck this gay earth, I’d trade my guns for the ability to open carry swords and dueling

And I'm leaving in the next couple years.

I did judo for 8 years and when I started MMA I could pin the other person down easy when it got to the ground. It's useful if you mix it with something else

I've been boxing for a few months, going to start judo when i get a new job

Where you gon go bitch nigga? Literally everywhere is nigger land now.

Go for wrestling or sambo, it will be more efficient.
Judo under the current rules won't bring you anything you need to be well rounded.

Attached: diving kneebar.gif (363x205, 2.29M)

Have about 5 years of folkstyle under my belt from highschool

Was looking at doing a mix of must Thai (Dutch style) jui jitsu (there's a 10th planet that also does Dutch style must Thai) and combat sambo (this same gym also does combat sambo but I'm not sure if it's legit).

Basically my goal is to be Fedor by the time I'm in my mid 20's.

But for real, I hated my coaches and the weight cutting and the being treated like a kid part of highschool wrestling, but actually just scrapping around and grappling was fun and I always enjoyed it. I'm planning to start this summer once I get enough money saved up and I'll see from there

get strong before you join a martial art. im talking a 315lb 5x5 squat MINIMUM... **MINIMUM** nothing is more pathetic than an insecure 165lb skinny guy joining martial arts to try and make himself feel secure.

no need for a civilized human adult to fight like a degenerate animal. unless you genuinely get off to fighting people there is no point.

I agree with this.

Is there a good one for someone who is 6ft with narrow frame with a fair amount of muscle?

I do a ton of running so I will have trouble managing fatigue until after June 30th.

>or buy a gun.
You have to train to use those too, and know the laws of when you can present/use one. Most people severely neglect that and think a gun is just a simple easy way out. It's not, it's difficult to hit what you want to hit in some real world situations, and you can't just draw when someone is being a meanie to you or approaches your car, or in some states even when they enter your house.

Know the law, know what's within reason, and know how to use the damn thing. A gunfight is nothing like standing at a range and shooting a stationary target from 7 yards. Learn the fundamentals of marksmanship and how to shoot and move or move and shoot.

Move to Texas