How do I show off my wealth gains and rub it in the face of those who never believed in me

How do I show off my wealth gains and rub it in the face of those who never believed in me

Attached: 1521762172711.jpg (771x1167, 522K)

You rub it in by ignoring them and pretending you never knew them. There is a reason rich people seperate themselves from the plebs

In a classy way.
Expensive watch
Expensive shoes
Expensive sunglasses

Don't go out of your way to flash it, but make you're everyday things nice

Careful not to overcompensate like his user says you will definitely come off as new money and scare away good potential friends

Drive a good car obviously but dont be a child with some dubai supercar. Wear expensive clothes that aren't hip hop tier trashy, stuff like nice shirts by expensive brands. That and wear an expensive watch made by a classy company but again don't over do it. Shoes too but you don't have to go mad. Something that says you have a lot of spare cash and that you know where to spend it with taste. Don't be up your own arse about it either, just be relaxed about the clothes you wear and the cars you drive.

People can't tell the difference between a $500 watch and a $20 000 watch, same with clothing.
An exotic car and a big house are the only valid answers

>in a classy way
>by being a nigger

>Expensive sunglasses
what brands?

I would call you poor white trash, but it's obvious that you're too stupid and out of touch with reality to be even that.
Take a look at what the queers in Veeky Forums say and what all women and men say when it comes to showing off low key signs of wealth.

>the opinions of women and Veeky Forums twinks who may or may not be wealthy is what matters
HAHA

Attached: IMG_0516.jpg (225x225, 25K)

Modesty.

Essentially this but if you want to go a bit further get your clothes tailored. Very few clothes fit you perfectly off the rack, even if they fit well. Go to a good tailor and all the high quality clothes you bought will look amazing.

Attached: tomosesanddraper.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Make a significant donation to a charity and get the local paper to report on it

digs confims good advice

Attached: 1512113164703.jpg (500x375, 95K)

>Expensive watch
>Expensive shoes
>Expensive sunglasses
This is the complete fucking opposite of class. I can tell you're not rich the moment you do this, because you show you're a nouveau rich person who has no clue how to spend your money with class.

Best post, will be ignored because fit is mostly children under age 22

Retire at an early age.

>showing it off
You're a fool. I have everything in an anonymous trust.

It's not like it's hard to figure out either. Just take off the culture goggles for 2 seconds and you'll see that flaunting wealth to people who wronged you in the past is the biggest waste of time and resources. Important message to OP: move on!!

Keep gaining so they recognize their folly without a signal from you.

Can someone answer me

excellent advice. good advice for poor fags too, getting mid/low-tier clothing properly tailored can generally look better than getting expensive clothing w/ out tailoring. fit is important

By spending it wisely; namely in reducing the cost of time you spend. Time is the most important asset you have, and everything you do to give yourself time is how you show you're wealthy.

House maid, gardener, pool cleaner, a nice house, further education, ect. If you ever make it to the ultra rich what do they spend money on? Jets. Because it saves them time.

People who lots of wealth spend it in a way that ensures they make more wealth. They spend it firstly on things that reduce the amount of pointless time wasted in their lives, so they have more time to do things they enjoy and manage their finances.

Things not to do; waste it on shit that is valueless. Watches, cars, multiple houses you barely visit, expensive flashy clothes, accessories of all sorts, ect

The cheapest ones you can find that are still functional at blocking bright lights. It's not rocket science

Attached: IMG_0495.png (500x451, 69K)

>Finally wealthy but still thinks like a poor person
TOP kek

Attached: IMG_0487.jpg (480x302, 36K)

This.

Retiring early shows you are smart and financially secure. Always stay busy after retirement though.

How do I let go of the past? I was treated very poorly and want to get back at them

Tom Ford

Like most things, it will take time. Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. If you stay resentful, it will only get worse. Your resentment will never, ever be "fulfilled" by hurting those you resent. The best, and pretty much only, option you have is moving on and ignoring those who hurt you. Acknowledging their existence will also validate them, so you definitely do not want to do that. You can try to practice meditation or something you can do to distract yourself once those negative thoughts of the past enter your mind. After enough time you will cease to have those thoughts at all. Hope this helps somewhat and definitely don't let those who hurt you in the past hurt you again by associating with them in any way.

Attached: IMG_0537.jpg (800x600, 299K)

>expensive watch
literally the most tasteless thing a person can do.
people do this because they see it advertised in fucking GQ.

There's only one way...

Jet flyin'
Limousine ridin'
WOO!
Gold chains
Diamond rings
600 dollar lizard skin shoes

Attached: ricFlair.png (619x396, 518K)

This. Ignoring them, and meditation are the key. Think about what it means to hold negative thoughts, and what possible outcome you actually want, and why.

Buy one of those hats with the shiny stickers on them and rice out your Honda.

Send your money to me, you'll feel better.

Yes you faggot.
The OP specifically asked how to make himself known to be rich in a subtle way without going full ghetto riche.

Are you fucking retarded?
Are you slow?
Or did you just take the opportunity to make a nigger joke and earn that nickle.

Persol

Poorfag or richfag, you will not regret spending money for a high quality pair of sunglasses. You will absolutely notice the difference.

Maybe it's just me but If I see someone like this it makes me think they are a tryhard.

Personally I'd go for the "like nice things but don't really give a fuck" look, which is basically:

- Wear whatever you want that is comfortable for you (probably a hoodie and some jeans)
- Very expensive accessories (expensive headphones and smartphones, expensive watch if you really want to wear one)
- Expensive car (but nothing flashy)

Just imagine driving up to a corner bistro during lunch hour in a Tesla, book in hand, ordering a coffee and sitting down in a comfy chair to read while glancing over at the wagecucks in dress shirts woofing down their lunch like a good goy

Attached: get-them-to-the-shelves-feat[1].jpg (850x607, 161K)

>smartphones
>Tesla

Attached: 14874477.png (986x516, 648K)

>tfw you run into your ex’s friend after she dumped you and you have a nice new car, Veeky Forums,Veeky Forums, doing well in general

shortly later got a salty text from my ex. keep up the work everyone. Life happens in weird ways

By wearing your costco uniform in public cleetus.

What a sad person you are. Seriously, kys.

iphone x and take pictures.
Im not sure if they're really that good, but all the thots on normiebook take a pic with them if they happen to meet someone with the phone, even if they're barely friends.

Nigger

I wasn't the original user with the nigger joke you replied to, I just disagreed with your reaction to that post.

I don't think he's talking about sunglasses that are basically quality outdoors/sporting equipment, user. He just means designershit that sells on its looks and """craftsmanship""" alone.

Nigger, you mean a gaudy watch. If he went out and got a flashy Rolex, then yes, that is tasteless. If he went out and got some low key Patek, normies wouldn't even know the difference, and true aficionados of horology would be be mirin'.

Expensive does not mean gaudy and flashy. I'd get shirts, suits, and shoes custom made with quality materials and construction, but certainly not "wow look at me I'm a huge rich faggot". When you're rich you have the option of buying exactly what you like, faggots buy what they think others would like.

>Tesla
>not respecting hard workers
>posting fucking aspie black kid

Man this post was pure millennial cancer. I bet you're super rich and get along great with people.

instagram

Found the wantrepreneur who's gonna daydream about emulating silicon valley millionaires while pitching pyramid schemes to his old high-school classmates on facebook.

im too nervous about having no followers and no one liking my pics