I'm on day 4 of a 7-day water fasting and my puffy nipples disappeared completely. They're basically back to normal...

I'm on day 4 of a 7-day water fasting and my puffy nipples disappeared completely. They're basically back to normal. What does this mean? I'm afraid of them growing back when I start eating again.

Attached: get-rid-of-man-boobs.jpg (550x330, 30K)

It means you don't have gyno, you were just chubby. Don't eat like a pig and that's it.

Not surprising. Nipples are where your body stores water. It turns into milk when women get pregnant.

87 hours in myself. Wow, you have had a huge result already. Were you in ketosis before you started?

better make it a 10 day fast lad

How much weight have you lost? Good progress

72h in and feeling like I could eat a fucking boar. Good luck, breh

what plan are you using? it's not a total fast is it?

Looking great desu

I fasted for 30 minutes once and nothing happened. Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong? I put down the fork and everything!

94 hours in. I had the same effect. I'm going for 240 though. Hope to lose a bunch more

You have to fast for like 40 minutes to see any results

IDK maybe try roiding. Should have noticed results by that time. Maybe just bad genetics.

Took any pics? If so post them

Drinking Snakes piss

Looks and sounds too good to be true, normally it is.

share recipe plox

WTF are those pics 4 days apart?

As much as I want to believe, I’d be willing to bet if a reverse image search was done they’re probably progress pics over a long period of time of someone following a normal weight loss routine and not a fasting routine.

Why do people unironically believe eating nothing for extended periods of time is better for them than simply cleaning up their diet and eating ~500kcal less a day?

How can you have the willpower to not eat for 7 days but absolutely cannot limit your daily intake by a fraction?? What am I missing here? Autism?

Attached: 1517801497759.png (612x738, 380K)

Looks like you're right.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-002330.png (1080x1754, 489K)

You lose hunger over time while you fast. So by the time you're 48 hours into your fast you're pretty much not hungry. Also fasting allows you to get into ketosis pretty easy with out following a strict keto diet. There are many other benefits for fasting for fatasses but it think once you reach ~12-15% bf you can resume a normal diet l.

Attached: 1521765378523.png (545x530, 234K)

I never claimed the pic in op was me retards. I used it as an example

Yeah I was afraid of that. Very likely it’s actually images of before and after surgery. Those are pretty legit tits and that’s a pretty drastic change. So that’s even more discouraging.

Hell don’t call us retards call the bros the image fooled and are now gonna fast for the next 30 hours fail and binge hard retards.

Didnt know the people doing it were exclusively fat, my bad

Some people who are lean fast which I don't understand but if you want to lose 20 pounds easy fasting is the way to go

The only part of this fasting shit I'm interested in is autophagy for loose skin, but I have yet to see more than the one study which barely touched on it mention this at all. Seen no success stories here and the topic is usually ignored when brought up or "confirmed" with no evidence.

I'm not holding my breath unfortunately.

Then you should've pointed that out. You still lied by omission, your OP was deceptive. And now you just hurt your cause.

just do it you stupid faggot, if it works you'll find out.

Goddamn

don't lie to me you sniveling little shit

Holy shit i'm gonna fast now

I'm 200lbs skelly and I fast for 24h once a week for autophagy gains