Natties can't look impressi-

natties can't look impressi-

youtube.com/watch?v=1IknyHOdKAQ

Attached: 1521665095651.png (609x663, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031
healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude is a curl bro.
Where is his squat rack
Obese gear head nobodies told me that I need a 315 squat and 405 deadlift before I could look aesthetic.

modern lifting """culture""" is cancer

tucking in shirts was so fucking cool, god damn it why did it have to stop.

Thank you, i thought i was alone. Shit looks so comfy and nice

Fuck yeah

this guy is 6'6 so i think it went out of style because tucking in your shirt looks shitty when you're a manlet

It's just a circlejerk of coping """"powerlifters"""" who really want to be aesthetic, but don't have the willpower - so they pretend they know what they're talking about

this guy is 100% pure CHAD

Awwe whats wrong never got 2plate on bench? 140lb manlet "aesthetics' LOL

t. fattie who thinks it's really muscle

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

1/100000000000000000000000000000 genetics right there

never seen someone like that before

weak little pussy boys who can't squat, bench OR deadlift 135 pounds spotted.

Attached: 1510609529008.jpg (746x500, 102K)

people got too fat

when he dies his body tissue should be synthesized into a raw super T supplement

i would eat the man's testicles, no doubt

>when he dies
its not so easy

>In May 1971, Walker narrowly escaped death in a skiing accident at Mammoth Mountain, California. In a fall from a ski lift, Walker was pierced through the heart with a ski pole. He was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.
>However, a doctor detected faint signs of life and rushed Walker to surgery, where his damaged heart was repaired. Within two months, Walker was working again.

what a fucking alpha

Is this one of the manliest men who ever lived?
This is unironically what girls mean when they say they like dadbods

Attached: 2471fa2146263708c1b5753e30823f24.jpg (781x1000, 120K)

He stood 6 feet, 6 inches tall with a 48-inch chest and a 32-inch waist

>Clint Walker in the role of Cheyenne Bodie helped teach, if only in a small way, a generation of young American males that being a man wasn't just about being tough.

>It was also about sticking to your word, lending a helping hand when needed, and practicing that most ancient of all western codes: whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them.

He would have been the leader of Self Improvement General

He looks masculine sure, but he doesn't look impressive

Like you can't see any real definition or vascularity in the arms and he isn't really distorting that shirt

new goal body

watch the video at 4:25

what's impressive or fascinating is that he achieved that body purely on a natural diet and a much less complex workout routine that what so many follow today, and he has managed to look infinitely more manly and aesthetic than so many others

and he didn't even browse Veeky Forums

Guess that's what top tier genetics, unprocessed food and "normal" testosterone levels do to you

he lived in a different time, they are serving literal poison in high school cafeterias these days.

He probably had higher than average test for the day. But the average man back then would be considered high test today compared to us

Fat fuck

lmao no one outside of Veeky Forums or autistic bodybuilders give a shit about that. hes a 6'5 chad with huge muscles and thats all anyone cares about

it's because he's hairy, has thick wrist bones, and an attractive face and nice haircut

Are you the user that said Walker moggs Gandy? I wouldn't neccessarily agree, but this dude is not a bad goal body and face

Yerh but put him next to a klokov or Dan green and it's all ogre

Death by mogging

>natties can't look impressi-

that was 1950s natty, before our environment was polluted with xenoestrogens and other endocrine disruptors

>Harry Highpants

no lol

Lmao, it's pretty much true, women think that "too big" is literally ifbb tier and that the dad bod, is basically close to if not the natty limit at a bf percentage of at most 15 percent, sure, most girls just like most guys don't need perfection but that's an ideal in their head.

anyone that's aesthetic can atleast bench 2-2,5 plates for reps

This man is a god. New goal for me.

>and he didn't even browse Veeky Forums
You say like it makes it harder, not easier

fucking hell this guy mogs me. he could crush my skull with one hand

Attached: Lucille_Ball_Clint_Walker_The_Lucy_Show_1965.jpg (709x901, 110K)

this is the truth right here Veeky Forums. Air's filled with women hormones now.

>but he doesn't look impressive
Ok, guys, close the thread

>doesn't look impressive
please kys, holy shit.

Compared to Clint, Don Draper looks like his little aspie brother

People like him exist now.
He's just someone with good genetics who wound up tall you incels.
there were shitty genetics back then just like today.

Attached: 85e382a15b604a6d99c64be3cbc30094--clint-walker-cheyenne.jpg (656x960, 153K)

he is taller than your entire family piled on top of each other
nobody is saying that you nigger. he has a very rare combination of height, face, frame, full hair, voice etc. then look at his life, his attitude, his friendly, humble and calm demeanor. not many people combine all these traits, especially today.

I'm responding to those that were saying he is like that just because he lived in a time before pollution and xenoestrogens and shit

This is what I'd term impressive

Attached: 958aa127463ed712e8ecdc7abd2b39c8.jpg (500x504, 46K)

he looks like a raisin now lmao

Attached: wsd32a.png (954x704, 1.16M)

its always nature and nurture that shapes who you become. of course environment does have a large impact on your upbringing and development.

That guy dines on drugs though.

90 years old, full set of black hair, barely any wrinkles

he's 90, faggot.

>d-dude is a curl bro
Yes, and? Curls are functional
Strong arms are function, only powerlifting cancer incels think otherwise.
He absolutely fucking mogs every shit roided up powerlifter in the IPF.
Seriously all the powerlifers are either on roids or look skinnyfat.

nice cope, I bench 3 plates and I litearlly don't even look like I lift at 6' 190lb.

Why? because powerlifting is shit for muscle building lmao.
If you wanna look good how about doing literally anything that the most muscular guys do, like actually training your fucking muscles instead of your joints?

Mhmm

That's sorta the point
You won't get that sort of godlike look without roiding

That's why I gave up being natty

I note a lot of powerlifting vs bodybuilding posts in this thread.

Each has its place. Some guys want to be strong, some guys want to look strong. Either way, we're all in the gym doing right towards our bodies (unless steroids).

No hate intended lad.
Dan green looks like a cyborg.

With a big frame you don't even need to put much muscle on to look impressive.

Irl he looks repulsive. Out of breath doing normal things. Thin oily hair. Huge spots from the roidcne. And being disturbingly huge too.

it never went out of fashion?

Holy shit most people in their 70's look worse. Dem genes...

You can only look strong by being strong as a natural.
So natural bodybuilding/weight lifting without putting more weight on the bar does not happen.

Are you retarded or are you some idiot who's been working out all of a week.

No one in the thread wants to look like that or need the coctail of required drugs to get to and maintain that look and their life after they attain that look.

That's kind of how that whole thing works to be honest. Push a completely unattainable look to retards who don't know any better and tell them this is what it means to look like a man then keep them ignorant of what it takes to not only be truly fit healthy and strong but fill in the gaps of that ignorance with advertisement lies and eventually the black hole of drugs.

This is true actually, for natties aesthetics and strength go hand in hand

On an unrelated note Mike Mentzers heavy duty training book is the holy grail for natties looking to surpass their limits

You can't do that workout as a natural unless you're young and or in perfect fucking health and fitness levels.
It DEMANDS 100% commitment.

Well yeah, limits don't come easy. If you want the golden apple you need to earn it

this guy looks just like my dad did in his 30s/40s and now I look just like him
feels good

literally just be tall, have wide shoulders and a great face, everything else is decorations on the tree.

This dude has never heard of cybergenics.

That's a pleb for you.

>disliking high pants
What are you, bloatmax?

Got the hairy chest and arms. Also got a kid. Now I only need the muscles for dem dadbod aesthetics. Fuck, I want to look like that.

If that’s a 90 year old man he looks 70

Walker has more than 15% bodyfat, he's just very tall.

>tfw 2pl8 bench
>shitty chest
fuck you genetics

You're supposed to do relatively high reps with lots of volume with 2pl8.
Not max that and STOP progressing.

very true. never stop progressing. increase sets, reps, decrease breaks and so on. just because you arent adding weight doesnt mean you arent increasing performance and getting stronger.

Is this peak manliness?

This

Attached: behold.jpg (500x326, 19K)

Older generations had such more impressive chads than the ones today.

Attached: Acsended Chad.jpg (570x881, 114K)

i tuck them fuck you but i get alot shit for it lol

That guy isn’t the natty limit it’s an actor doing arms in his home gym with dumbbells...

Vince Gironda was his mentor. Of course he will look better than most powerlifcels

Vince is one of the best things to happen to bodybuilding, a shame a lot of his teaching (not the nutritional ones, which are broscience as of today) got forgotten. His stuff works

Clint and Sean Connery should be obligatory school material for young boys

>Vince Gironda
All the champions I have observed share one quality" said Vince, "An unshakeable belief that they will succeed.

holy shit this is some next level shit right here nigga

Attached: 1481556649556.jpg (250x299, 24K)

HIT followers always make this claim, but the results are rather unsurprising on natural trainees. The biggest advocates nowadays are Doug McGuff and Drew Baye and only one of them look semi-decent. The rest of the people who have attained success with it seem to rely heavily on drug exteded protein synthesis.
I would love it to work as it's advertised, since I always prefer to opt for intensity rather than volume (I follow minimalistic RPT routine most of the time). But the lack of people achieving above average results with it make me a little reluctant

Isn't it true though? Most champions seem to be full-retarded on their confidence to attain results (Arnold's visualizations, etc). But I'm referring more to his training methods and such. People nowadays are afraid of short rest periods (one of the things he explicitly advertised) but it really helped me on a lagging muscle plateau. Nowadays it seems if you're not resting 10min between each set you're coping and letting the gains goblin steal your protonz from you

Arnolds Training advice is worthless since he is on roids almost all the time.
Stuff he advertised tend to following; you will be fat and have bad joints and a high stress level due to the 6 hour sleeping schedule he also recommend. Never take training advice from a roider, only if he was a certain time natty before that.

I'm talking about Vince Gironda, my dude

Attached: viince.jpg (234x418, 21K)

he sounds like harrison ford
and looks like superman

I just read a T-Nation article.
Dude is well ahead of his time.

I also noticed that short rest high intensity lifting did wonders for my gains. But the sheer effort of doing that is way too much for most people.

It works brilliantly though.

just do it...

POST ROUTINE

(srsly)

or is this?

Attached: 23456790.jpg (500x797, 49K)

>nobody is saying that you nigger. he has a very rare combination of height, face, frame, full hair, voice etc. then look at his life, his attitude, his friendly, humble and calm demeanor. not many people combine all these traits, especially today.

Now, if only he had had the big career on top of that.

is that really tom selleck's body?

Yeah, he did a lot of gear he also did a lot of dudes.

why would you want to be a big celebrity?

>But the average man back then would be considered high test today compared to us
Any data on that?

High test back then was the same as today.

uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031
healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed
the two biggest reason seem to be less physical labor and increase in bodyfat. coupled with the bullshit we are fed nowadays, i can totally see it happening

Attached: n9Do03S.jpg (522x676, 118K)

average test declined, not absolute