Well guys, are girls memeing themselves? Are dad bods really still in style?

Well guys, are girls memeing themselves? Are dad bods really still in style?

Attached: 25BB4684-9B70-46B3-9221-4465AA806187.jpg (1173x661, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Talking about how much you love dad bod is in style. Dad bods are not in style. Father bodies and daddy’s are sexy though.

nope, never were

Attached: 1458692794329.jpg (455x364, 31K)

Girls like dad bods on guys they want to be in a relationship with. They like abs on guys they want to fuck. Abs will almost always win over dad bod for getting you in the door, although some girls are just intimidated by them. It really comes down to what you are trying to accomplish. Want to attract thots? Get abs. Want to attract a waifu? Dad bod.

I still say abs are better, but that's cause I'm not a fucking faggot.

When chicks say "dad bod" they still mean athletically fit, just not someone who is at the gym/thinking about thos calories 24/7.

but they don't wanna be that straightforward so they do what chicks always do.

>Fat=money
>Poor people can't be fat
>Money="dad bod"
>If you're fit, all it shows is you're focused on yourself and not them
>Girls hate when you're not focused on them
>Girls like dad bod guys because they will spend more money on them than fit guys

>poor people can't be fat

it's not 1910 user

this

Have dadbod but am working towards the kind of body that makes women call me Daddy without meaning too.

This is why all this femwave bullshit is trying to emasculate guys, yet still expect them to be the breadwinner. They like having weak-willed wallet men that will beckon when they say "buy it" and will just break up with you if you dont

poor people are literally the most obese fuckwit

Poor meaning no money; including food stamps and welfare

You consider homeless people poor or people with houses poor? Get your fucking words straight, dumbass

t. someone who's never had a meaningful interaction with a female

Dad bod is a Jewish trick in girl form.

They’re saying it so soyboys try the next thing to get them leg(becoming a fat faggot instead of trying to get fit) while chad stays fit anyway because they’re chad and still fucking. Any girl who tells you they don’t like abs on a man is lying to you.

You must be poor than

>the opinion of a subset of girls determines the opinion of the set of all women
thats the subset of girls you avoid and care not for the opinions of

No, the only women who peddle this are insecure and too lazy to get in shape. They unconsciously know they will never have an opportunity to sleep with Chad so they try and rationalize it by liking 'Dad Bods'. We evolved to desire healthy mates, no women is going to choose a dad bod over a ripped guy if she has an equal opportunity to bed them both.

Attached: 1444684879228.jpg (1400x1018, 565K)

Literally everything you said is the opposite of the truth.

Attached: 1519593612782.png (640x823, 406K)

um no. Try visiting the USA, where it costs more to eat healthy.

Chad doesn't become anything while Eugene gets a wife and kids to take care of tho

Yes, but when girls say "dadbod", they mean a guy who's built but not lean. Think 15-20% bodyfat, powerlifter/strongman/firefighter/rugby player body

This

true, and to further add on this: girls want dad bod on longer term husbands because they don't want to feel afraid of having their husbands hitting up some thots and cheating. if guys have abs, then women think that they have traits of narcissism, egotistical, machiavellianism - which may be attractive to them sexually but cause them stress in a relationship.
in any case, disregard girls and lift.

Why would she bed the dadbod if he could be her goldmine while she fucks Chet?

>Paying costs
>Being poor
Do you see where there's a problem with what you're saying? Poor people can't afford anything; they're poor

I'm talking about purely physical attraction tho

Attached: 1454759408959.jpg (505x923, 67K)

Ex adamantly claimed she didn't like abs or muscles. Left me for a guy with abs and more muscle. Don't believe the lies.

Attached: 1517884931937.jpg (800x699, 95K)

I will give you 1 (one) guess as to who is behind pro dad bod memes

what the fuck is this meme? god i hate twitter

She's trying to get you to steal her back

whoops
was meant for you -->

Hormonal birth control that tricks the body into thinking it's pregnant, thus not producing anymore eggs, makes women have a preference for less masculine men

This is evolutionary advantageous for women so they can keep men around during pregnancy. Less masculine men are less likely to do something heroic and die prematurely before childbirth

The result of these phenomena in the 21st century setting is the Dad Bod

no offense brah, but you were naive to believe her to begin with.

Attached: 1471016057642.png (715x1013, 300K)

Are you retarded

It’s not so much the dad bod that’s in style, it’s looking like a man and being a good father. But having said that the sub/little/daddy-daughter fetish is in style also so you get a lot of freaky girls with daddy issues on a whole new level seeking these bodies out too.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

You’ve never shopped for your own groceries. Fresh produce (non organic) is literally the cheapest food in a grocery store.

No, low quality girls like dad box because it means they can completely let go and you can't get mad (actually you can but they don't see it like that) because you're not perfect either. If you want a high quality woman, don't get a "dad-bod".

Maybe he's not in a first world country.

Poor people in first world countries tend to be obese, user.

Yep. It's not expensive to eat healthy. The unhealthy food tastes better and is easier to prepare.

If you got out for once you'd be surprised at the guys you see with girlfriends. There might be some who are about 6 ft guys only, but you'll never see the 10% bf autism you see on Veeky Forums. The bar is pretty low for what a lot of girls see as buff. The problem is either you have an ugly face/are bald or you're boring/annoying/creepy.

>By chicken breasts, rice, beans, taters, lean beef, frozen vegetables for 70 bucks. Feed a family of 4 for a week.
>Buy 70 bucks worth of fast food, dinners for a family of 4 for 2 days.

Attached: 1521685289588.jpg (413x310, 22K)

>boring/annoying/creepy

this is 99% of why so many of you are virgins

trips of truth

Attached: 1521410918098.jpg (659x672, 93K)

funny but also true.

poor guy, he's going to have a hard life

I'm a virgin because I choose to be, asshole.

They're probably only in style because of the extreme lack of dads.

Attached: 10471559-puzzled-man-at-computer-shrugs-shoulders-and-expresses-lack-of-knowledge.jpg (450x299, 10K)

They never were. It's a way for people insecure about their own self-worth to virtue signal. I've never seen a truly attractive female express a preference for dad bods over ottermode/athletic builds.

That said I have heard plenty of attractive women say they like dad bods and athletic guys. This is believable too, and doesn't seem quite as bad.

t. amerifat

No, "dad bod" isn't a thing
It's a way of coping with the fat slobs they live with

They never were in style, dad bods are just a shitty excuse for the complacent. Always look for areas to improve your physique and any other part of you.
Also don't lift for girls. I'm sure you've heard that already.

Attached: 1517966734418.jpg (605x586, 70K)

She was, I had too much self respect for that though.

She has an absurd taste in men, so it was plausible.

This poster is a fucking retard

Girls don't actually like the dad bod. Some women think expressing desire for attractive male bodies makes them come across as vapid, so they virtue signal about some bullshit preference for dadbods.

Why are these mutually exclusive? What if I enjoy working out, have abs, and want a wholesome waifu? Are you implying qt's will turn down a guy looking for a relationship just because he has abs/ is in shape? Although I have heard of roasties trying to kill their boyfriends gains because he was vastly out competing them when it came to getting in shape.

because most people are retards and fall for every stereotype out there?

> not ugly
> great hair
> not annoying/creepy
I don't think I'm boring, but who knows. I am a minority though. What now?

(((dad bod activists)))

how minority? and where doth thou live

Attached: image.jpg (595x584, 241K)

but would an insecure girl honestly turn you down if you had abs?

I had my share of insecure girls several years ago. They pump and dump you for a weird dude, no exceptions.

No girl wants to look up and see jabba the hut grunting and sweating on them. They say dad body is desirable because its income stability for family and she gets to choose when your fatass gets sex. Chad will give her the flick and catch another girl easily.

Y'all are goddamn regards, the reason girls like dad bods is because they will have all the power in a relationship. They know your sorry was doesn't have enough self worth to leave her for someone better.

Attached: retarded_pepe.jpg (600x484, 24K)

Damn bro...... that's wild.

Ass* fuck phoneposting

No, only average girls and those planning to let themselves go like dad bods. All factors equal, every woman would prefer a guy with chiseled abs.

>women can't have different taste in men
This board alone will have 200+ reply threads about whether braphogs, milkies, petite, amazonians, lolis, mommies, or musclefus are better.

This. The only girls who like dad boda are those who have already been fucked out and are looking for a parachute. Keep curling those dumbbells manlets, that chute could be you!

>avoiding bettering yourself to pander to the insecurities of women

LMAO
M
A
O

>Want to attract a waifu? Get abs.

ftfy

Short tho, bit of a trade off.

grossly/overly muscular men are intimidating and i always feel like they have some underlying mental issue or are extremely aggressive and would hurt me.

abs are nice but it depends. if you're stocky/built and have a nice set of subtle abs people like that because it looks more mature.

personally i like thin, lanky guys (abs or no abs) who are taller (5'8" at minimum) because they give the impression of a more mellow temperament for some reason.

dad bods are gross because the first thing i think of are obnoxious frat types.

Retard. If you want a waifu you need abs as well.

From our european cuntries reality tv show last week: 5 girls, all are at most 7s on good days
the 5 guys:
> 2 skinnyfats
> 1 dad bod
> 1 skellington
> 1 guy that looks like he can do 0.8/1.5/2/2.5

Girls talking about the guys:
> nah none of the boys are hot this year ;_;
All agree

Wtf what do you want to say?

can always get a dad bod and start slaying

I dont think anybody nose the answer

that girls actually don't like dadbods. most of those guys had good faces even

Girls would rather have a dadbod with height/face/frame than a balding manlet whose buff with low bf. Also Girls are happier when they are more attractive and 95% out there either arent that hot or have low self-esteem due to jealous other girls. Honestly if a girl could pic between a fit version of you and dadbod you, fit would win instantaneously.

When women say "dadbod" they mean "daddy bod"

Aka this

Attached: goalb2.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

Memeing myself to dadbod. Loose skin makes abs forever unattainable, unless I go Big Lenny.

Absolutely does not matter, but a man without abs is less likely to be a low IQ deathnikk 3/10 gymcel.

I don't know why but after reading this I feel like a highly intelligent jew looking at the dummy gentiles.

Yall are retarded

I don't understand the picture, a-am I retarded?

The problem with this is that every girls definition of what dadbod is is fucking different, and usually falls in the middle of "strong guy you want to call daddy" and "what my disapproving father actually looks like" and quite usually it's below average looking chicks who feel the strongest about it.

Asked around at my job who the guys at my job thought the ideal dadbod was and the most common answer was stabler from svu. He looks like just enough if a shlub in the suit but the problem with this is that he was absolutely jacked to the tits. At least at some point, which gives him a strong base these numale fatty fucks can not compete with.

Chris meloni with a slightly higher bf% is what low tier white women think is ideal.

Attached: 5cb0ca57dfb45d74e4bae1d2bfcf0069.jpg (236x345, 13K)

Literally this, it’s why women try to ruin your gains

kys roastie

oy vey, just a coincidence goy

Attached: 1521441555787.png (300x300, 28K)

nope. fucking wrong.

"Dadbod" is literally the same thing as "braphog". Fat losers pretending to be attracted to other fat losers because that's the best they can hope for.

>Believing what women say

Never gunna make it

This

Just admit you like having the upper hand. I hope that one of the idiots you are dating sees through your bullshit and leaves some deep emotional scars. See you on tumblr in a few years.

If you haven’t figured out that women cope x100 more than men and will say ANYTHING to cope hard, you’ll never figure it out.

What anime is this mire from

>posts the same response almost verbatim each time
it is to laugh

Bullshit except for potatos and bananas. 120 calories of fresh brocolli is 3 dollars. 120 calories of cereal is like 10cents.

This

Normal women are attracted to in shape men. Now there is of course heterogeneity in the line where they mark "in shape" and the line where it becomes "too much"

Bit dad bod is a meme for fat and ugly women to feel good in facebook posts

This is true of weak women, not secure (and non fat) women

My wife is beautiful and secure and never says anything bad about me hitting the gym everyday.