Are you happy person?

Are you happy person?
Why?

Attached: 1517522068733.jpg (957x745, 124K)

I'm not. I'm miserable with my sexless wife. Don't get married lads

Yes and No
No because I have a bad past and I'm scared it'll come back to bite me at some point and ruin my life
Yes because I'm moving forward in life as well as making new friends and improving my lifts

FUCK YOU NIGGER

No, loneliness. Not even for a lack of trying, people just think I'm weird for some reason.

Attached: 1512491456392.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

What do you mean karma?

Don't you love her?

I love her but no longer in love with her

Nope.
I am and have been horribly depressed for as long as I can remember. From childhood actually and have had to fight depersonalization since forever.
I'm stuck between being in a constant haze where nothing feels real and in my own mind behind god knows how many anxious insane thoughts.
Oh and I will also oft stress myself into having grey hair and psychotic breaks!

A few minutes ago I asked myself why am I even trying? Why workout?
My answers?.'
Nothing will get better and that tiny fucking spark of hope vanished like the flame of a match stick in a rainstorm.

I am litterally shitposting here because if I leave I might kill myself.

I also like lying and making up bullshit stories. So I'm not really sure if what I posted is true or not.

Do you cheat? I would, and do.

Not karma. I committed a pretty serious crime a couple years ago and I worry the people involved would seek revenge. Even though we made amends

No. Not at all. And this has become clearer to me in the recent years.

My country has been invaded by people of a very intolerant ideology, which has spiked the crime rate and brought fear into the heart of my countrymen. I can't rest easy until that ideology is removed from my country. And as more and more political and peaceful solutions fail or are dismissed by the political groups that allow the influx to begin with, the more it becomes clear that the only solution is violence. So I've dedicated myself to prepare for that.

It's a fucked up realization. A decade ago I was happy, uncaring, and unscarred. That has all changed now.

Attached: 1519389712203.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Why don't you move and lay low?
Also greentext?

Why do you,card nothing nor no one worth ruining your life for

Care*

That's an incredibly narcissistic opinion that you have there.

My country is great. We have a lot of great values, and the people raised on those values are worth fighting for. I want to secure the continued existence of my countrymen, and provide a safe future for our children to grow up in.

Hoping things get better

Yes, life used to sometimes get me down but im at a higher baseline of happiness now, much harder to feel sad

>take mushrooms with friends, one of them being a girl
>lay down on bed with her
>she starts rubbing up and down on my arms
>ohshitshewantstheD
>start cuddling her
>rubbing up and down her arms and legs (didn't touch her chest or genitals)
>its worthwhile to note that it was our first time taking mushrooms and we'd both taken more than we could handle
>were're so loaded that she couldn't tell me to stop and both of us couldn't even move
>our tripsitter tells me to stop because I'll regret it
>eventually all the sudden she jumps up and walks off
>Didn't even occur to me until later what I did
>I genuinely believed she wanted sex
>pulled her aside one day and apologized and explained that I had no idea what I was doing
>she seemingly accepts apology

I used to feel a lot of shame to the point where I even tried to off myself (there were other major factors). Then I realized that It wasn't like I was drunk but rather on a chemical that was dissolving reality and that I wouldn't have ever done that if I'd had my normal perception. It still bothers me though

>I cheated on my gf with my bestfriend's girlfriend. And I didnt feel any remorse.
>We kept seeing each other for a couple of months.
>Todays was our goodbye, I feel bad leaving her.
>I even turned down a date with my gf just to see her.

I don't feel anything anymore. I feel the same everywhere I go and whatever I do, nothing changes. Biological imperative is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet and everything I do is done out of habit.

I usually am. Not right now though. My best friend got arrested for some dumb shit he did, and I’m arguing with my family at home. Today’s been a pretty rough day for me boys, but here’s to tomorrow being better.

Attached: 91CD0F05-6745-46F0-BF90-D67A3B031528.jpg (358x368, 23K)

Same boat but not married. I hoped for shit to get better and tried to be positive and talk about our issues.

Nothing fucking worked so now im just cruising on day by day hitting the gym getting myself fuarking juicy to the point her female friends are flirting with me openly.

That’s real life shit right there bro. Life and sex is fucked up sometimes. You’re attracted to who you’re attracted to.

Ya man. Feels like no matter what you do you either stick out like a sore thumb or youre as invisible as air

I don't fixate on being "happy", I just focus on the here and now and my main goals in life. I will say I'm not as stressed out as I used to be, although I will sometimes remember a cringy fucked up moment in my life that will put me in a state of rage like a veteran with PTSD.

Attached: suicide.png (224x178, 40K)

god dammit, are you me? Gf gained 45lbs of pure fat and she was already close to overweight. My boner started to fade away slowly as she got fatter.

Needless to say how i tried to get her in shape and started working out to motivate her to do the same. She quits before it hits a month, always.

Meanwhile i currently have the best body of my life (never worked out before, just used to do a lot of swimming) and she is a pile of fat excuses. I love her, but the physical attraction is long gone.

Attached: 1501379863078.png (400x400, 181K)

Are you me?

Jk my wife got fat & I don't even want her any more. Ha.. ha.. ha...

I am! Great friends, pretty good life. Not really sure where I'm going but I'm pretty bright and I think things will work out. I used to be crazy depressed and ever since I got past that (with the help of therapy and a supportive family) I've realized that every day is a gift and I've been trying to act like it, too.

>Life and sex is fucked up sometimes.

no its not. just because you feel emotions doesn't justify it as "lol its life amirite XD".
nothing more pathetic than a human that uses this argument.

Havent talked to a girl casually in years, cant tell if its because i intimidate them or im just that fuckin ugly

Attached: 7B8BF194-C158-4E93-965C-A5F2857F4115.jpg (750x854, 602K)

Bump

You have to try running every day man. Promise me you will do this.

is that the snake oil salesman?

Dont bother with sexual things then because she will get pregnant and its 18 yrs in the doghouse. When she brings up why you dont want to have sex enjoy that talk and not look like a peice of shit to her friends an family.

Try the body is your temple and its an outward reflection of how you treat yourself and others speech. If that dont work id work on an exit strategy bro.

Don't get married seriously don't. I'm almost 40 and its been hell the last 6 years. AWALT. Get out while you can..no bullshit

what's wrong?

thx for the tip

I'll remember these comments the next time Veeky Forums goes off on women all being cheating whores.

Life is good and I'm definitely happy, and if not happy, then content while also being slightly stressed by college stuff.

this should give an idea of my level of happiness

>such an autist that i am 26 years old and never been in a bar socially before
>someone from work is leaving so they are going to a happy hour tomorrow night
>the female coworker i have a crush on asks if im gonna go i say im not she says i should and to be social
>know that if i go i will sit in a corner mute