I keep catching one of my professors looking at me and I'm pretty sure she wants the dick. I've never done this before...

I keep catching one of my professors looking at me and I'm pretty sure she wants the dick. I've never done this before, what is the appropriate protocol to avoid awkwardness? Ask to go for drinks the 2nd to last week? Anybody ever bang their professor?

Also how should you change your routine when cutting? Less intensity more volume?

Attached: IMG_8296.jpg (1080x987, 172K)

>when your so fucking lazy to bother squatting that you'd rather spend $3000 on a leg press

Leg press is for faggots

>when you make millions of dollars taking pictures of your butt

chat with them

exchange numbers / email for scholastic work

bridge into casual chat through phone / email

bang.. if you get that far which is doubtful

not a millionaire but definitely upper middleclass

It...It's not rape if she cums three times right?
I won't cum in her...much. Just enough.

Is all that really necessary? She's an older chick so I'm sure she wouldn't mind a nsa hookup with a hot college dude. I just don't know how to bridge the gap to drinks

Hey also cripples. I broke my leg and had it in a cast. Massive atrophy. Leg press fucking HURT with 10lbs, was a really good way to get my strength back

More intensity, less volume. Stimulate the muscle, convince your body it needs to keep it, but don't break it down more than your nutrition can repair.

Be casually flirty. One of my lecturers passed her phd or some shit during my year so I'd playfully address her as 'professor'. Because she was so young and people weren't used to it I think I must've been the only one doing so because she'd cream herself everytime I said it. She was a feminist degenerate, but under the dumb haircut she was kinda cute.

On that note, how do I get my TA’s attention? I’m about to graduate and she’s 5 years older, and I’m thinking about asking her out when the semester is over. Any help is appreciated.

Attached: 1EE09422-7B3B-462B-9857-4E3E80E337C5.jpg (980x1060, 416K)

Attached: 1518825251665.png (800x469, 518K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-220314.jpg (1078x680, 243K)

Ask her out towards the end of the semester. She might say yes because that’ll take confidence

Attached: 23784765.jpg (645x773, 94K)

ask her if she wants an EXTENSION. table has turned, professor.

Thats why you do it casually the way he described. It not only makes her more comfortable, it makes ot easier and less abrupt for you.

Also LMAO at you thinking every older chick wants to NSA fuck you. You sound pretty stupid, maybe you should pay attention in school instead of trying to fuck your teachers.

Just ask her bro

What is that a sweat and Gurly B/O type of fetish because I have that too and I feel alone without no relate

Attached: 1502245564522.jpg (4000x3000, 2.41M)

Leg press completely works the leg differently. Not suggesting you should ever replace squats, but you should always do both. You can get more thickness with leg press cause you can go way heavier

I'm attractive so yeah, if a girl gives me clear signs I generally try to fuck, and given how much more attractive I am than her, she most likely would appreciate that. Just never tried to hook up with a professor so I wasn't sure if there was something on the dl I could throw at her

Sorry you're ugly I guess?

Go in for the kill then romeo

Please do report back when she laughs in your face

Ask her if she's an archaeologist.

Thanks for the support, bud

>when she laughs in your face

Is that what happens in your animes? Getting asked out by somebody more attractive than yourself is always flattering, to say the least

Can't spell MASS without ASS
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Trust me, if youre posting on this website for sex advice you are not going to charisma your way into a teacher's pants

But like i said, please post a followup story thread. I'd love to be wrong

How do you know if a girl wants a relationship or just the dick?

he is not charismaing him self in to the teachers panties, he is getting in to that with his looks you dumb fuck. Why you even hating on him to begin with?

He still needs to make a move, which requires a certain amount of charisma. Just being honest, cuckboy

Tell her upfront you want to dick her. She is older so she will either refuse it or agree to it.

Ask her if she can help you with your homework

does anyone have the brap wind in face gifs

Holy shit you're a fucking retard.

Attached: 1520824973360.jpg (485x443, 39K)

so fucking easy lmao

>I'm attractive
Sure you are buddy

Attached: 1515795404314.jpg (584x960, 90K)

uhhh it's pretty standard to look at your students when giving a lecture.....

u are fkn delusional m8

I've never met an actual attractive person who constantly refers to themselves as attractive and 'much ore attractive than other people'

I totally understand where you're coming from, being ugly and all, these things seem surreal to you. Rest assured, it really does happen

Go to /adv/ cuckboi

Post a pic niggo

Elliot actually was above average though. He was INCREDIBLY autistic so he couldn't get anything.

Not OP but similar thing there's an older woman in my gym maybe mid 30s but she got a nice body better than most girls in their 20s, I always catch her looking at me from the corner of my eye and she kinda follows me around the gym literally like getting a machine right next to me how to approach Veeky Forums bros I'd give her a dicken

What are angles and how do they work?

>Be Freshmen in college
>Blond hair, blue eyes
>155lbs and super lean from swim
>Be forced to take diversity writing course for scholarship
>Teach is nerdy, kind of cute, mulatta uppergrad
>Sit in the front row
>Always nod and look at the professor
>Read lots of sjw garbage
>We get to "The Anniad"
>Supposedly a modern Iliad about a black women
>Tech reads it aloud in class to us
>"Think of Sweet and chocolate...All her harvest buttoned in, all her ornaments untried."
>Teach makes direct eye contact with me
>"waiting for the Paladin, prosperous and ocean eyed, who shall rub her secrets out, And behold the hinted bride"
gulp.jpg
>Teach continues on about the Paladin, never breaking eye contact.
>Teach later explains how Annie longs for a blue eyed man.
>She always makes a point to make eye contact with me when talking about the Paladin.
>Professor would often invite me to office hours and we wouldn't even talk about the class, just each other
>Professor invites me to her home/apartment one day
>I decline to go
>Stop going to office hours all together after that.
>Get a F on my 1st paper of the term
>Forced to go back into office hours for a regrade
>Professor barely looks at the paper, we just talk normally again
>Asks if I want to go to a bar
>"I'm not old enough to drink."
>End up getting a B+ on the paper
>only one paragraph was changed.
>Continued on with her bullying me with my grades till the end of the term.
I was 19 at the time and socially autistic. To be honest though I felt abused. I did like her, but the way she wielded my grade over me pissed me off and made me resent her. Looking back I wished I had just rage fucked her with all my pent up frustration I had with her.

My advice, do it now or wait until the end of the quarter. Also get to know your professor a little better first, maybe ask about her research.

You don't need to change your routine for cutting.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (268x268, 1.95M)

I read that as give her a chicken. Try that out, it’ll have you stick out.

You should've reported her behavior to the school faculty. She was abusing her position of power by lowering your grades if you didn't give her sexual attention.
Then again she's a half black woman and you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE and the school faculty would've probably said that you were the one in the wrong here.

you go to office hours and spit the fucking game bro

just legitimately go there to ask for extra help / study stuff and the conversation will inevitably have little bits here and there were you can work in to see if she wants the D. no older woman is going to make you chase that much, they dont have time for that shit

"hey, I really enjoyed your class. d-do you have a personal spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti?"

Attached: fxD-EYovQh-5bUfW3wVJ1J687c_wf2XTFTxg0F9tlY8.jpg (500x667, 60K)

I've seen this guy's YouTube channel, when's he gonna start making more videos?

barbell hack squats >>> leg press, for quad development

Fucking kek

how do zercher squats and front squats compare to hack squats?

pro tip: If you manage to get the date, don't run your fucking mouth about it.

M8 of mine blew out a potential date because he was braggin to the boys before it even happened and she caught wind of it.

Elliot was attractive, but the autistic fuck had no fucking self awareness what so ever.

I took part in a program that involved study abroad. It was in the middle of nowhere and I was the only guy so the professor decided the easiest solution was that i share a room with her while all the girls are paired with other girls. (There was a set amount of rooms sponsored by the program.) She probably had the most chili peppers ive ever seen on ratemyprof. and i was really nervous.

The room had one big bed and it felt like this trips gonna be really awkward. I was already planning to sleep in a chair or the floor. I brought it up and she laughed about knowing im a heavy sleeper. She asked me why i take a nap in her class, do i not find pleasure in her lectures?

I was honestly just making poor life choices, but I innocently answered i enjoy her classes and that its a pleasure to watch her teach and that she dresses the best as a joke. She really liked that and we started talking about her clothes and which outfit is my favorite and why, which she actually brought with her. She actually put it on and came out of the bathroom. I comment that she looks fantastic/great and she told me that i make her feel good.

It was really late so i asked her if she plans on sleeping in her dress. She just takes off the dress right in front of me, puts on a tank top and removes her bra, she was like now im ready for bed. She approached the bed and i started to get up to knockout on the desk/chair in the room. She says no dont be like that, stay in bed, you made me feel so good when you commented on my outfit, if you sleep on the chair that will feel not good. I didnt want that too happen, need that A+. We turn off the lamp and i get under the cover. She says thank you.

And at this point something just made me find and hold her hand, she got my other one and we held hands for a few seconds before making out.

This was all years ago way before i started lifting, i havnt had sex since i started hitting the gym holy shit what happened to me.

he's with zyzz planning his big return

that sounds really awesome

All my profs are old dudes, pajeets and old women.

fuck...

Attached: 1423595122898.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>professor
Why would you want to fuck a granny?