When should one buy lifting chalk?

When should one buy lifting chalk?

Attached: 1521260122157.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

When you have a lifting blackboard

When you need it you fucking moron

when you become seriously concerned about the bar slipping out of your hands due to your inability to grip it tight enough

At that point you should just buy straps instead of polluting the gym with your chalk garbage

liquid chalk is a thing now

I'm at 285 dl and my sweaty hands are a problem sometimes should I gets the chalk?

go to literally any sports store, they'll have chalk

that’s you.

Attached: image.jpg (3340x3176, 1.2M)

I'm biased since I climb, but I don't see why gyms are so uptight about chalk on the bars. It's not like you're snorting it off the metal or anything.

My gym allows it, I just don't want to look like a faggot lifting bitch weight with chalk

never, its cheating

^^ this. It's wonderful.

Kek, chalk is allowed in oly lifting. You're not proving how manly you are by not removing your grip from the lift, all you're doing is making your deadlifts into a forearm exercise

when you've given up on aesthetics

Just use straps bro. Mixed grip is a meme

deadlifting

Kys you commercial gym faggot

Attached: D8C9EC04-E74C-470A-976E-05FE785295C0.png (2504x3353, 2.39M)

Is it good to masterbate with

Haha, are you saying he's full of HOT AIR?

Maybe for 4 or 5 seconds until it starts to dry

Like every girl you've ever been with then

>implying you don't need chalk for hook grip

>tfw your gym has free chalk
who else lifting in a /patrician/ gym

Mhe, 7/10

right away

Kek

Don't buy that expensive garbage, just get some children's sidewalk chalk and bash the sticks in to a fine powder.

You can use it as early as when you are starting out. It's awesome to have a good grip on every exercise no matter what the weight is. You will notice that having a solid grip aids with your form resulting in a more efficient lifting session. I only started using chalk after I hit 315 deadlift but I wish I had it sooner.

literally when you start lifting