I think I have a pec tear. If I lift my elbow to ear level, my pec hurts...

I think I have a pec tear. If I lift my elbow to ear level, my pec hurts. There's also bruising on the surface of my skin where it hurts.

What do I do? It's only a minor tear and not worth going to the doctor for.

Attached: 1518215792060.jpg (1080x1350, 259K)

sweet jeebus dat donk

soyperson spotted

Attached: file.png (257x194, 78K)

>that guy on the left
Are these the type of people that shit on SS?

Just get some rest OP

there are no calf raises in SS

I feel sorry for her. I think she wants to attract the bad boyz but bad boyz like hearty girls like chunky Campbellā€™s soup mmm chunky can

>soymen and 56%er spotted in one photo
modern america everyone.
Lord God almighty please cleanse us in a purifying flame.

See a doctor and don't ask Veeky Forums for medical advice you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1520789035478.jpg (1000x894, 107K)

I got a cut on my leg once and it got infected. Went to see a doctor after a while. If i had of left it for another week my whole leg would of been amputated. Always doctor up mate. Dont seek medical advice from a board who teaches kids to make "crystals" (mustard gas) and turn spoons into hand grenades.

Starting with you.
God does not like hatred cast upon HIS creations. God especially dislikes evil men and evil women.

Alright damn, I'll doctor up. Didn't think it was bad enough, plus the doctor will probably just tell me to rest up like I was going to anyway. How much did your leg hurt where it didn't bother you that much but it could be amputated? Holy fuck.

I need the smells

Attached: 1517879515770.png (1855x1693, 2.79M)

Who dis thot?

Attached: 1519866105346.jpg (445x330, 16K)

dumbfuck he said tear not an actual cut. You are right op, they're just gonna say rest up and print out instructions on a piece of paper you can google. You just gotta rest up, there is nothing they can do but give you ibuprofen which you can buy yourself

Started with a small cut and turned into some volcano looking thing leaking all types of shit. Seen an indian doc who gave me some vegimite paste. Nothing changed for 3 days. Just a volcano leaking blood and black shit. Seen a white doctor who took one look and nearly freaked out. Few numbing needles and he cut it open and used a mini icecream spoon to dig out chunks of black an grey sludge.

It was some virus/bacterial thing eating through my bone.

I only came here for the smells

You a doctor are ya toughman? Look at your prescribing him drugs with your degrees in medical care.

Fuck that's actually scary af. Thank God for white doctors

Attached: 1519273268461.jpg (337x372, 23K)

B R E H S . . .
R
E
H
S

Attached: peace_from_hell.jpg (625x468, 99K)

Lmao he's a long dicked Alpha non-lifting chad who just saw either his best friend or a hot as fuck girl that is one of his "best friends", hence his expression. It's not an awkward self-conscious selfie. Dude is crushing at the end of the night/right now. Stop trying to make yourself feel better for not living in the real world.

fucking based

buy some bpc 157 and inject 250mcg into your pec every day

should be fine in a week or so

Australia? I got bitten by white tail spiders, the bites were small at first but after 24 hours they'd grown so I went to a doctor (Indian) who said there was nothing to be concerned about. 24 hours later, the bites had all grown and actually joined together so I went back to the doctor, got the same Indian again, he looked at it for 5 seconds, said it was getting better. I ended up showing it to a nurse on the way out and told her what happened, she freaked out and tried to get the doctor to prescribe antibiotics because I was suffering from necrosis. The Indian doctor refused saying some bullshit, got a second opinion from a British doctor at the same clinic and he fixed me up pretty good.

Fucking Indian doctors with their meme degrees as witch doctors

> BPC 157 will heal your body like Wolverine

Nigga what the fu

Attached: sniffy sniffy.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

I'm not joking, stuff is like magic

Spoons/ into hand grenades?

Lol kys

Heat up spoon and then cool it. It got boom.

This post is some ultimate cope.

>had of
>would off
ree

Attached: 1472096933705.jpg (476x353, 36K)