Xer-xes president of the United States has come to destroy your gains only quads can stop her

Xer-xes president of the United States has come to destroy your gains only quads can stop her.

Attached: E9D9DBAB-E851-40CA-9DD8-F54EECB45496.jpg (600x450, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iy2GKyD2IoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never liked your cars bitch

what?
>A female president of the united states
LOL
They voted TRUMP into office over Hillary. Let that sink in.

Foolish cis, the future is feminine

Attached: 5D80B071-E718-4BFE-96D0-69904083F8B4.jpg (342x416, 135K)

Hillary had the personality of a wet cat.

Um, no sweetie the future is GAY

fuk off

Seriously, fuck this movie. The book was the shit and they keep ruining it.

Attached: FA70D5A5-7E36-4042-9D40-33A5558D453E.jpg (540x533, 96K)

Attached: roll1.jpg (550x367, 100K)

Die

Attached: 34C3DAED-5C22-4314-A4AB-5467E4E0BE6E.jpg (640x632, 71K)

Bump

Fuck you nigger bitch

She's so fucking ugly bros, jesus christ....

From American slave to President of the U.S. The land of opportunity.
youtu.be/Iy2GKyD2IoQ

Hillary is an abrasive evil cunt.
And she was the best chance of a woman ever getting into office.
Palin was the closest CLOSEST to being president and she was shat on hardcore by women overall.

>Xer-xes

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Attached: p-300-gerard-butler.jpg (300x300, 37K)

The curse of bong genes

Requesting quads to slay the nigger scum

Attached: Comparison.png (807x410, 251K)

None of you even exercise, your gains have 0 carryover to real life in any way that will impress anybody, and no amount of working or will work your frankly defective personalities.

What is this movie even?

the most pozzed shit to ever exist. They removed the anti-communist and pro-individualism themes, made everyone black and went with an Eastern high-fantasy art direction that is one of the ugliest I've ever seen because fuck white people. Disney let a nigger direct it and it has a brief video before the movie that shows her saying absolutely nothing for five minutes so they can brag about letting a black hold a camera and waste millions of dollars making literal dogshit.

but only if boogie dies!

Guess I'll avoid it then. Just one more Hollywood production I won't have to bother with.

wait till you have kids user, this is what A Wrinkle in Time is to them. Pozzed, commie horseshit filled with niggers. Wait till they remake 1984 for the new generation but have the bad guy be Donald Trump and anyone that doesn't report their neighbors because you must see something and say something, yadda yadda

BEGONE THOT

Foolish Obabo, you're power level is no match for my barrage of over 9,000 penises

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: 1519109208465.png (224x225, 7K)

Won't someone step up to save our gains from queen niggardishu

I’m the hero you need, not the one you deserve

Attached: 3561122C-3611-494B-B74C-A6C6DF03A400.jpg (750x705, 74K)

I will never understand /pol/‘s popularity. Is this the kind of stupid shit they post about all day?

the left has already turned against the gays

In favor or muslims or in favor of trannies? I can't keep track of where the left is anymore

Begone nigress

>I love niggers so much, I can't understand why anyone wouldn't, niggers are great, this is what I post about all day

hahahaha, this bong bitch never fails to make me rauff.

TIMES UP''''''!

Muslims primarily, though they are slowly trying to merge it by having tranny muslims.

I don’t really have an opinion on black people either way. OP’s meme is just stupid.

No opinion huh? Loud, violent, smelly, monkeyfaced savages destroying the world as we know it are just whatever amirite? Fuck you nigger lover, white power

the future is Islam

Inshallah, brothers

>pigslam
No thanks hombre

Hmm. Certainly not in Luton.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2535x1459, 279K)