Brendan Fraser spotted 22 March 2018

Is he going to make it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 03.04.31.png (649x630, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

global.kyocera.com/news/2016/0702_nfid.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=-ArTQGLriTE
youtube.com/watch?v=_E-QOimQgi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>caring about celebrity bullshit
I'll tell you one person whose not going to make it

Attached: 4A721C3E00000578-5533031-All_rigged_up_The_Bedazzled_actor_carried_a_pair_of_blue_and_bla-a-21_15217 (634x938, 125K)

It's not even funny anymore

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Attached: 4A333F9200000578-0-image-a-31_1521091971278.jpg (306x901, 60K)

I feel like crying. Partially for the state he's in partially because how humiliating all this must be for him.

JUST

Poor dood, never had a chance

Divorce fucks your shit up more than Hollywood stunts. What we have here is a man whose soul was stolen one alimony payment at a time.

Mark my words: Batman here is next. You heard it here first.

Attached: sad ben.png (468x468, 253K)

>implying that gut isn't pure muscle

I used to laugh at MRAs until I read about Brendan's story and all those paternity fraud cases where men have been ordered to pay child support to children who have been proven through DNA testing to not be theirs

It's really sad to see he's now a shell of his former self. I hope he makes a comeback.

Attached: xa4ez.jpg (456x320, 29K)

FREE FRASER

Attached: 1484669144550.jpg (900x770, 70K)

I truly want to see Brendan Fraser achieve slayer tier again in my lifetime. Medical science is progressing briskly in tissue regeneration fields. I believe we can rebuild him.

His damage is mental user, not physical.

i dont think it ever was

Attached: 1484961257171.png (800x800, 23K)

We can bring him back.

www.sens.org/donate

Attached: DYC1zvkX0AM4822.jpg (236x345, 9K)

Marriage, not even once

What sort of Hollywood stunt? Is he just a retard?

I genuinely feel bad for Brendan. His whore wife ruined him.

Attached: 1491470716703-vg.png (998x1500, 2.2M)

He's going to make it. I believe in him. Slow progress is better than no progress.

I want to see him shave his head, grow a beard and become a muscular beast.

There is another way. He just has to make it to 2020.

global.kyocera.com/news/2016/0702_nfid.html

I will personally contribute to a crowdfunding campaign if Brendan needs the money for it.

Attached: 0702_nfid01.jpg (580x428, 98K)

oh shit, will this unJUST him?

NO FUCKING THAT'S TRUE

PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER'S MAN KID!!!

Looks like ourboy Leonard

Attached: lenny.jpg (1772x909, 243K)

We have the technology.

He's the Tom Platz of abs

>In early 2013, Fraser petitioned the courts for a reduction of his alimony and child support payments, asserting that he was unable to meet the annual obligation of $900,000
>900 grand a YEAR to pay for a child
Yeah holy shit if I was undecided on marriage before then what stance do I have now.

I just want him back bros

Attached: fraser.jpg (600x900, 88K)

I really want him to come back. What do you guys think it would take to make a man in that state to come back to life

Hope.

That's just ridiculous, what kind of kid is that, a celestial? 900 grand a year is enough to feed a whole town.. for a year.

Double dubs of truth

JUST

If you reverse the before/afters, this gives you a pretty impressive look at the potential that fatties have. Minus age, stretch marks and loose skin obviously.
I'd love to pull a reverse Brendan Frasier.

Attached: 849.jpg (506x404, 36K)

Attached: brendan I have no mouth.png (640x480, 188K)

Ellison never foresaw horrors like this.

His ex wife said that he was hiding his money and could pay it, so the judge told Brendan to fuck off and keep paying.
What kind of grown up needs $50,000 a mont to raise a child? How the fuck do women feel like they have any self worth when they ruin a man’s life like that?
I’m 37 and have had a prenup held by my lawyers since I was 23. At the time I was dating the girl that I thought I was going to marry but I had a fuckload more money than she had. So go figure, after I tell her about the prenup and after 4 years of dating the relationship falls apart because she doesn’t understand why I don’t trust her.
Skip to age 27 and I’m dating a nurse for a year. She’s my age and somewhat desperate to get married. I tell her about the prenup, I find out she stopped taking her pill right after I told her about the prenup, and then her gay male nurse friend gets drunk and tells me she’s poking holes in the condoms with a syringe needle. What the fuck is wrong with women?

They have a natural tendency towards parasites. They seem to be unable to help it. It's just who they are.

When is his baby due?

Unfortunately, it's his liver.

>that fat cock

it's over

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 05.11.12.png (612x369, 80K)

He fell and critically injured his soul.

there really is no coming back from that

Attached: 1515983677919.png (442x509, 172K)

JUST

Honestly though, I feel bad for Fraser. I hope he's enjoying his vacation and is happy.

Paternal rights in this country are FUCKED

How ripped would we want to see Brendan if he made a comeback?

Attached: 27890910_167770507187491_8725009037126533120_n.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

What's his story?

Is this real?? I'm losing my shit

I would have killed my ex wife and then maybe myself. The kids would be better off that way anyway.

HEY O'CONNOR LOOKS LIKE IM ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE RIVERRR

>holding a plastic water bottle

If you think it's a meme at this point, bruh.

Take an IQ test for our entertainment.

It's weird he has to pay almost a million a year. You wouldn't think he'd have that much, as he wasn't in that many films.

ITT larping r9k bitches who pretend they're totally not hating women xD

Yeah man, trump posts regularly on tv and fit, sometimes he forgets hes on twitter so he shitposts there as well

Donald says shit like this all the time, even now as President, what would be so massively out-of-character about this for you to instantly dismiss it as fake?

Who hurt you, sweetie?

Alimony isn't for the child, it is for the ex wife.

He should have took out a hit on the ex wife

It'd be far cheaper

Brendan is too pure and innocent to even consider that.

this

Eh, I still find even a big belly attractive if the rest of their body doesn't look fat. I don't know why some people just have a round belly, but look totally normal dad bod everywhere else

wtf you would prefer asymmetric body?

He is being lined up to play the next Dr who

"Make it so" - Sylvester Mccoy

i thinks he really needs to be friends with the rock and chris pratt

they would motivate him to lose the belly and get into dicking desperate bitches again aldo at least in another 5 mummy movies

it's so hard for him to come back, because he was only known as that young handsome chad everyone wanted to be.
his looks faded and his soul got crushed before he had a chance to establish himself as an actual actor, so now he's left with no looks and honestly no real acting talent (at least none that would make anyone hire him now).

>physically destroeyed from years of stunt work and severe back injury
>molested publically by hollywood elite (same as terry crewes), shamed and ignored, phychologically damaged as a result
>annihilated by alimony
>constant pap photos of himself fat and balding destroying any attempt at regaining confidence and career viability, cant even go for a swim on a beach in peace

it's actually really sad

This. Imagine while your career is in a downward spiral your wife dumps you then demands you pay her 50 k/month for fucking nothing. Getting married in any state with alimony laws is literal insanity.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=-ArTQGLriTE
Yeah I'm thinking he's back.

Attached: 1521776350778.jpg (1270x680, 342K)

This. Which is even worse. He's probs paying for child support as well.

He has money to spend on a VACATION?
Quick someone tell his ex wife that he has money again

Fug. Why's Trump bullying him

Has he been doing SS?

Marriage, not even once.
youtube.com/watch?v=_E-QOimQgi8

kek no, Trump wasn't saying "the failing" before NYT back in 2014. Also, despite what libcucks would have you think, Trump is a counter-puncher. He waits for a person to attack first before attacking them.

one of the best actors of all time, really hoping he makes a comeback.

Have you seen The Red Pill, a documentary by Cassie Jaye? It's a feminist learning about MRAs and all the shit they care about. It's really eye-opening stuff, and they talk about father's rights in there a bit.

Attached: The-Red-Pill-Poster.jpg (1650x2550, 744K)

Didnt' Brendon get by hollywood pedo jews?

brendan fraser will make a comeback

Attached: JUSTT.jpg (640x640, 133K)

Sounds like you only attract retards and are generalizing your shitty experience to all women

>google his ex to see if the pussy was worth it
>shes a 5-6 at best

I wasnt ready for this bros...

Attached: IMG_2586.jpg (1396x1000, 215K)

Best actor of all times????

You must be shitting me. His movies are B movies at best and pure garbage at the mean

WHY HAVE THEY DONE THIS TO HIM

Attached: 9F8B8684-3AC2-4A1E-91EE-3E5BDA60E5E5.png (768x672, 50K)

>for nothing
It's literally the law though as you stated.
>TheCode of Hammurabi(1754 BC) declares that a man must provide sustenance to a woman who has borne him children, so that she can raise them:

137. If a man wish to separate from a woman who has borne him children, or from his wife who has borne him children: then he shall give that wife her dowry, and a part of the usufruct of field, garden, and property, so that she can rear her children. When she has brought up her children, a portion of all that is given to the children, equal as that of one son, shall be given to her. She may then marry the man of her heart.[3]

Don't knock up women and expect them to raise your kids for free you chauvinistic pig

FUcking hell. Thats a solid 3 in eastern europe

Bait

How is this not bait? It doesn’t take 50k/mo to raise a child.

>if a man wish to separate from a woman
>not if the man gets dumped by his whore wife
You just missed the mark, chucklefuck

God, he's just...

i'll never get married

Attached: 1507503974289.jpg (500x500, 63K)

my mother did this to my dad for 5 years. though not at celebrity millionaire levels, he was forced to pay huge alimony while she sat around unemployed. the real kicker was i chose to live with my dad, so she was collecting alimony to help "raise me".... when i wasnt even there. jesus i hate women

I kekd out loud

>mfw some pleb says Brendan isn't one of the GOAT actors
>mfw some pleb says Brendan's movies aren't pure kino

Attached: brendan.jpg (720x480, 155K)

I like him as an actor, can pull off comedy and drama fairly well.

feminism has given them the right to fuck over men and take all your money. She can straight up rape you when you're passed out, and you still have to pay absurd child support.

We need to save him

Dude he was molested by a Jew.