I get so jealous of people and their soft skin. My face is clean but my back, chest and arms are filled with acne...

I get so jealous of people and their soft skin. My face is clean but my back, chest and arms are filled with acne. I just look at people's arms and wish mines were like that. I barely wear t shirts cause I'm embarrassed. All I wear is hoodies, and long sleeve stuff. I'm not asking for anything crazy. I just want what everybody else has. I fucking hate my shit genes. Worse thing about this is that I'm gonna start adding swimming for my workout routines and I know people are gonna feel grossed. I just want soft perfect skin. My mom said that my dad had the same thing. Well, seems like I was doomed since birth.

Attached: 1521069385211.jpg (1854x1404, 358K)

>tfw stretch marks from being a fatass and will never have smooth skin

Attached: 1519613353422.jpg (720x1280, 324K)

DELT THIS

Attached: 7d5.png (480x261, 274K)

I have stretch marks on my back from being 6'5

Attached: 1520276885999.jpg (229x220, 8K)

>bunkbed
jesus imagine having to be this twink faggot's roommate

id be his bottom bunk

Attached: 1521388319331.jpg (1080x918, 211K)

Y-yeah w-what a faggot

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Yo same found any solutions yet?

see if your insurance will cover Accutane

>Have pretty much always had butt acne
>Last summer was sweating so hard got thigh/calf acne too
>Go to dermatologist
>It doesn't go away
feelsbadman

Wtf is this shit? I'm 6'6 and don't have amt stretch marks

I'm also 6'5 and I have none.

I'm in the exact same situation as you. I went to the pool with some guys and one was like
>dude it looks like you got some African dizeese or somthin brah
Feelsbad. I even mire fat people at my pool because atleast they have normal skin. They just got fat, everyone can understand that. I can't imagine people's first reactions to my alien looking skin.

Nah I forget about it sometimes because I can't see it.
Probably depends on how fast you grew.
When I was in 8th grade I grew like 7 inches in one school year but it also depends on your skin genetics as well I guess. My dad has back stretch marks and he's 6'8

>only have stretch marks on inner thighs
am..i okay?

I'm 99% straight but wouldn't mind sharing a room with a cute twink with an ass like that. I had a smelly fatass stoner roomie instead.

Attached: 1521160789274.gif (250x237, 7K)

just download grindr faggot.

u pulled ur pants down and showed ur nasty hairy and acne ridden ass to the poor lady working there? lmao

Cetaphyl

>I have stretch marks on my back from being 5'9

fucking kill me

same fuck my life they are all over me specially over abs

I need to develop a butt like that

I can only suggest some lifestyle changes that might help.
- Fresh clean shirt every day
- Wash your bedsheets 1-2 times pr week
- Shower every day
- If you sit in a chair a lot without shirt on put some kind of cover on the chair that you can change
- Eat healthier and avoid dairy.

Accutane might help, and a dermaroller will help with any scars and damaged tissue you might have.

Attached: 1509445977961.jpg (1218x1080, 178K)

Milk causes acne for the same reason that testosterone causes acne: it raises IGF-1, the molecule responsible for cell division. Cell division is what gives you a strong bone structure, big muscles, a big brain, good circulation, etc. However IGF-1 also stops your body's natural 'waste disposal' program wherein old protein/other matter inside cells is re-used during periods of caloric restriction. That's probably why there is a link to chronic diseases (apart from the fact that these diseases are merely correlations with modern western lifestyles in European countries, and vitamin D deficiency).
If you undergo caloric restriction few times per year and consume enough vitamin D and vitamin K, milk from grass-fed cows is BENEFICIAL for you. It has a complete protein profile, omega 3s, growth factors, calcium, vitamin b12, etc. If you look at the real science, well-sourced milk is basically a doping agent for your body and brain. It reduces bodyfat, increases muscle, increases bone density, keeps your brain healthy, is good for your circulation (WITH VITAMIN D AND K), is good for your gut, skin, hair, nails, eyes, heart, etc.
Yes, milk + carbs + meat increase IGF-1 the most. IGF-1 is the main cause of acne. However IGF-1 is critical to not being a frail little boy. If you never eat meat, carbs, or milk you will probably have great skin, though.
It's not a coincidence that the historically strongest and tallest people on earth descend from the milk-drinking Aryans. "There is no substitute for milk. Sorry." - Mark Rippetoe, author of Starting Strength

Attached: 1201303201001.jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

Same :c

Nigga, at least you don't have black hairy ass moles all over your body, super pale skin, AND backne..

I have stretch marks on my ass because of squatting :??

>IKTF
DLETE!

Attached: Kermit Hits A Rail.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>tan for like 10 mins a day.
>buy a bathroom brush and scrub your back
>clean sheets/clothes regularly
>drink lots of water. A water filter system helps too.
>eat clean
>cut out milk products
>change up your soap/shampoo products until you see results from one. Try natural shit.

I have strech marks everywhere, I don't give a fuck
>Shoulders
>Stomach
>Under Armpits
>Back

Attached: A_68b804_6282655.jpg (736x736, 80K)