What % do you look to gain each time you trade your shitcoin?

10%? 5%? 20%?

depends, usually not less than 30%

min 100%

it obviously depends on the intervals in which you trade, which depends on how much time you spend in front of graphs each day

around 10%

I'm making money on something I know will be worthless in 3 years, so I'm not going to get too greedy

I go into every trade expecting a 2x. I usually trade out after 10-30% and look to buy in lower.

I fell for the day trade half your stack meme and make 10% each trade is that a good number?

Dude shes got so fat and gross.

ikr she put on like 30+ Lbs

typically over 9000%

I don't I HODL, been in Crypto for 3 years, not sold a single shekel yet.

Wat? No she hasn't

>"HODL"

bet I have made more from HODL than you cucks have trading haha!

4% with eth when it was floating around $300
About 8%-12% with everything else unless it's a decent pump then whenever it starts to level out/fall back

I'm critiquing your reddit vocabulary not your trading strategy, brainlet.

don't look for percentages, look for trends.
for example, singles day a while back.
if you thought it'd go down, sell before hand, buy back at the end of the day, accept your percentage gain in the middle.
I've had limits not get triggered because market price came within .5% of the goal, but not quite.

Reddit has a lot more knowledge than this board. I didn't realise people actually came here seriously, I thought Veeky Forums was literally just for talking shit?

>reddit vocabulary
>2012
ishygddt

89% of people come here to talk shit and laugh at the memes. 1% share useful info. 10% didn't get the joke and actually take advice they read here.

Watch her latest video. Chubby.

I follow her on Instagram and she seems mostly the same

I only trade the 4H chart and I normally shoot for a 30% gain at the bare minimum

at least 300% or else why bother

2% a time minus bitrex fee - 3 or 4 times a day

I've thought about doing this. How easy is it to get the 2%? Longest you've got to wait? Any stop-loss?

i trade oversold dumps - if i buy on the start of the upswing i rarely wait more than a few minutes

at the moment im holding out for 3% on eth, been waiting a few hours, it just needs to get above 24hour high and ill be set for today

about 77% success rate.

no stop loss. i just manual cancel and only leave it in btc or eth at the end of the day

Thanks for this dude, appreciate it!

You use any indicators, RSI etc?

400%

Depends on the setup, if the chart looks promising for a big jump, I expect 10-20%, sometimes I do small swing trades with 1-2%

My problem is that I exit too early usually, could have rode some really big moons if my hands were stronger. I view it as "every profit is good profit" though, I am up 3x my portfolio since last month, and almost everything on trades with the percentages I posted

no - just intuition.