/fat/ Self control edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:
→ #

Attached: 1504425470507.png (762x754, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=165534&productId=1246231&storeId=10001
halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?storeId=10001&productId=1246690&categoryId=165534&langId=-1&catalogId=10151
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate being addicted to fast food.

Attached: death.jpg (640x1216, 76K)

Confess

Attached: main-qimg-12977fd10112ebf79579895055b2157b-c.jpg (324x432, 15K)

not yet , but im actually thinking about some big ass sandwich of 30cm.

But i can still last for a few weeks longer

I was meant to be fasting but I ate 3000 cals instead

Attached: 1337305549082.png (1280x720, 837K)

didnt eat since yesterday morning until this afternoon when i went shopping.

ended up overeating about 4000 calories and feel nauseous. been shitting all day

Busted a bag of Doritos that I shouldn’t have

I just ate two large pizzas and an order of breadsticks and like 4 pepsis and I feel like I want to die.

Jedus mang, I can put down a pizza but never really managed even close to two

Fuckign cheese breads tho, shieeeeeeet

how

I chew a lot so I think that helps. Also it took about an hour and a half to finish. I just couldn't stop, i need help.

Close yo mouth nigga

Buy a muzzle, join a BDSM club, I don’t care what but you gotta shut dat mouf

I'm currently 290 lbs, and I plan on beginning keto + IF + CICO + OMAD + Couch to 5K, but I feel like I could do more to lose weight by just doing straight-up fasting. I know I'll lose weight quickly doing the routine I have planned, but I feel like I'm going to regret not doing even more. Am I fucked in the head?

Attached: no mental breakdowns.png (889x717, 858K)

I'm a runner (I don't really belong on /fat/) but I find that unless I'm doing a really hard workout I can do milage just fine even after a 24 hour fast (fast because I'm busy not because I'm trying to lose weight). Not sure if it works if you're just starting to run though.

Is recalculating your tdee every week too often?

26 miles on an elliptical machine. 3hr 45 minutes of fun. Am I going to make it? 6' 2" 309 lbs whale reporting in.

Attached: 20180317_013622.jpg (2560x1440, 807K)

Don’t push so hard you burn out or have a heart attack nigga

How is your diet?

Don't get ahead of yourself. Start with everyday choices.

Much better than before, but not too strict. Ate Pollo Regio before I did this.

As for pushing my self, this was a once off thing, just so I could say I did it.

fast tomorrow, problem solved

Attached: 1521774889249.jpg (1200x779, 216K)

stop falling for memes.

low kcal + cardio
its that fucking easy

Lift bitch nigga

bullshit. you did not pace at 8 minute miles for 26 fucking miles. if you could do that you wouldn't be on a fatty elliptical machine. you would be fucking running. i call bullshit.

>keto + IF + CICO + OMAD + Couch to 5K

if he plans on doing this he has absolutely no desire to get good mooscles and be fit overall. he just wants to lose fat and look awkward

1500 cals and a medium-high intensity (for me) workout.
Overall a successful day for my 323 pound ass. I cant let myself break again but i'm afraid i will. How do i keep the self control strong?

I'm 440 pounds i hope i die in my sleep

Three years ago, I was a 295 lb fatass. And no, I never clocked 300. Today, I am 175. Better, but not good enough yet, because you know, discipline is hard work and getting the awesome body takes time.

First, I eliminated breakfast and switched to keto (that means only water and black coffee as well). Second, I eliminated lunch. Third, I switched to zerocarb. Lastly, I did long water fasts frequently as long as I can.

Today, I do ADF. Or 44/4 IMF if you will. When I eat, I eat copious amounts of steak, lamb, eggs, and cheese. Sometimes I put rendered sheep fat over my steak because I love fat.

Motivation:
- Veeky Forums
- fph
- the fasting cure (book)
- fat of the land (book)

Thanks Veeky Forums for teaching me and encouraging me. I hope everyone here gonna make it.

Yep. Itll barely change in that time. Monthly recheck is better.

Although you could simply adjust calories as needed to keep up with your rate of weight loss. After all the tdee is just a guide

I can run... If I want to be in a wheelchair. What is impact on the knees.

I have failed, /fat/

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-231236.png (1440x2880, 364K)

How old are you fat bros?

24 here. I feel like my time is running out

Attached: 28cecbb8f78d5d71b293d5090f909df6.jpg (720x1080, 754K)

>1200 calories under maintenance for a week
>no change in weight
makes me think

woosh effect

I just turned 25. So many wasted years.

I know that feel. It's too real.

And tomorrow you’ll try again.

Reminder for newcomers to start slowly to avoid injury. You might want to run 5k day 1 but start with just a single mile of walking, ok?

Hey dudes

If I just want to lose fat and then maintain a lean body 10-12% body fat (no plans to bulk after) what would be the best bang for my buck lifting routine?

3 days a week full body enough?

Goal is to just be lean, firm all over, slightly muscular. I'd be happy with just this

Everything I ate today was very bad and I didn't go walking either despite the nice weather. It was a very unproductive day.

My lack of sleep is what's hindering me the most and I just had caffeine.

Attached: 1377093147930.jpg (579x570, 138K)

>yesterday felt like I was starving and had trouble resisting eating
>today I don't feel like eating and have trouble reaching TDEE
I am glad I am tracking calories because my hunger level is all over the place.

Attached: 1484064072907.jpg (1024x640, 58K)

Fresh start tmro dude

Thinking of buying a bicycle today. Anyone here got any expertise in this field?

halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=165534&productId=1246231&storeId=10001

One I’m looking at. My aim is to be able to go on longer cycle rides in the summer.

I've been juice fasting for 10 days and I intend to break it within the next 12 hours or so. At the end of that 12 hours I will be eating sushi.

Should I eat something else in the mean time to prepare my body?
I'm thinking about having boiled cabbage and rehydrated seaweed alongside my next juice...

Attached: sushi food.png (1024x753, 1.28M)

Starting Day 4 of the keto flu phase and Im really surprised that I dont feel hungry. I was expecting the abrupt cut to sugar and carbs to destroy me but I legit havent been tempted at all. Hoping I can remain this strong for the rest of the keto flu week

FASTING MAKES IT SO HARD TO GET GOOD SLEEP. I'm so hungry at night. I ate an extra 1600 calories. I'm not gonna make it bruhs.

I want to do this with broth and juices, sushi sound like a wonderful treat after such a long fasting. What kind of juices have you been drinking?
I tend to sleep longer with less food inside of me, sleep helps conserve energy.

>had a whole pizza for dindin
>it was shit
>now im about 300kcal over bmr

Attached: fatjak.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Probably best to go into a store and ask someone who knows, theres a lot to consider and without seeing you in person anyone would have a tough time making recommendations.

>made bulk wraps for lunch/dinner
>had two (2!!) ice coffees
>maybe 500, maybe 1000 calories over my TDEE, who cares?

I love cheat days. Granted, I eat 1500cal all other days and work out hard as fuck.

Cucumber, tomato, green apples, red apples, kale, broccoli, celery, lemon, carrot, banana, mango, strawberries, grapes, blueberries... I haven't been keeping track of specific mixes but I think my most consistent favorites are kale and tomato.

Yes tou are user but you will make it. IF + CICO + C25k here. Don't go bottle rocket mode. Don't overthink it. Just watch calories and move more. Just started doing some bodyweight fitness. Have gone from 260 - 195 so far. Think turtle not rabbit. God bless you.

>favorites are kale and tomato
meant to say cucumber and tomato here

This is what I ride user, pretty comfy and so worth the price

halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?storeId=10001&productId=1246690&categoryId=165534&langId=-1&catalogId=10151

I got Chinese food yesterday but it was the only thing I ate all day. I also had beef with broccoli instead of the usual general tso's

>same weight for a month
>suddenly lose 4kg over night
>week later 4kg is still gone

Must be woosh effect like that user said

Attached: 1334371073243.png (435x606, 203K)

I don't know what your bmi is but at your weight you will hurt yourself if you don't lose weight first before doing cardio. I would only recommend walking or swimming at the most.

Fasting actually made my sleep so much better. I used to sleep 12 hours at the time and be awake only 14-16 hours, save for the odd times when I'd be up something like 30+ hours. Since I started fasting I've been sleeping 8 hours a night and waking up naturally at the same time each day.

Tea user(s), Ive noticed "slimming teas" in the tea aisle. Ive read normally these are just green and white teas, rooibos or mint teas because they seem to speed metabolism, "prevent" new fat cells or in mints case to curb apetites.

I personally like a variety of teas to mix it up to stop my night snacking. Has any of you guys tried any of the "Slim tummy" and etc teas? I've bought more medicinal ones for sleep, relaxation which required 10-15 mins of steeping and theyve tasted so disgusting ive never made another cup. Also im an EU user so i dont have access to teavana.
I'm thinking about heading to the store to buy a few of these teas just to try them.

Attached: 1024460028a-png_720x600.png (600x600, 294K)

Who else here is finding losing weight easy now? As in got into the rhythm of it and not getting the hunger pains anymore.

I'm there, but feeling so god damn impatient for this weight to fly off. I guess it's my punishment for getting this fat in the first place.

how do i get the mentality, that food is only a resource that i don't die?

Pleaes learn some proper English.

sorry man, not a native speaker

You build that mentality by telling it to yourself and then living by your words. Start using food for fuel, not pleasure, and you will see how right you are. It's simple, but also hard.

I've never tried those particular teas but it does seem like a marketing gimmick. There's no reason you can't get the same dried plants not in a fancy box for a lesser price. Then again I order everything off of the internet instead of a brick and mortar store with the exception of staple groceries so that's my bias.

Navy percentage calculator not working this morning. Used a different one that took more measurements and let me put in decimals. Says I'm at 23.3% when the navy one said I was 24% yesterday. Is 23.3% at 6' 200lbs good, average, bad?

here's the calculator calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

Attached: 1477913930204.jpg (750x938, 102K)

probably slimming due to natural caffeine, which supress hunger
do you have any links for reading? i usually squat barefoot

Probably marketing crap. Normal tea will do just fine.

>entire pizza
>1300 calories

Are you sure about that? Sounds like youre about 1000 short

How did you let yourself pass 400 without making an effort

I hit 390 and was like oh shit im borderline inhuman monster tier

It's easy in waves. Once you hit a plateau it's the worst shit.

Dont buy junk food If its not in your house you cant bing on it. Look at fit women. Learn to love the lifting pump. Everytime you feel hungry tell yourself w/e is working.

Rip your knees in a month

Why the fuck are you all blowing up your diets? The weekend hasnt even started yet brahs

10 inches no meat, probably about right

I ate an apple one hour outside of my eating window ):

It still took you 390lbs to realize that you're no less of a retard as he is

Broke below 200lbs this morning. Going on 4 months eating in a 1000-1200 cal deficit. 4th day of quitting tobacco with absolutely 0 desire to go buy some. Skipped cheat day last week. IRON FUCKING WILL

THROUGH THE GATES OF LARD
AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN
BELOW THE OBESE LINE
PRIMO VICTORIA

youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0

I'm really worried about that

Get fucking angry.

It's correct, boi.

24 also. Believe me, bro, you've got a lot of fucking time. You can be healthy and good looking well into your 50's if you stay in shape. Also, better a late start than never starting.

Fasting is pretty cool. I'm on hour 33 and stopped being hungry now I feel kinda calm. Almost makes me think I ate something without remembering I ate it which would obviously fuck up my fast.

got stuck at 215lbs for 2 weeks once.

That's an amazing start. Keep up the consistency. Primo Victoria.

I'm 34. I'm overweight and no longer obese. The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.

How often do you guys eat? I work at a shitty place where I only get my break after like 6 or 7 hours of manual labor. I get so hungry that once I get my break I just eat like a pig, I tried snacking on nuts but I don't really feel full from them and see it as empty calories.

elliptical machines are a meme. get on a treadmill.

Try snacking on beef jerky. Protein takes longer to digest making you full longer and the protein boost will help with hard work.

Was supposed to get sugarless soda for dinner, got a coke instead because it was raining and I didn't want to go to a different store to get it.

I don't have sweets often, but I had a few of these yesterday. May have a few today as well.

They aren't as horrible as I thought, but I still hate myself.

Attached: cbe45b0b850302ab0c6637fc513f4cf6--sour-candy-candy-candy-candy.jpg (500x747, 153K)

>pizza
>panda express

This wouldn't be that bad for a cheat day but stay the fuck away from places like those and it'll passively help.

We're going out eating at a fancy place today and I'm already thinking about the fucking Petit Gâteau

If I had a goddamn time machine...

Not very often nor very much. I find that chewing gum (sugar free obviously) helps alot.

Gonna be 24 in two months. Was fat for most of my teenage years (at worst I weighed 270lbs) then I lost 100lbs two years ago, gained half of it back last summer. But no more. I've wasted enough time for one life.

I'm scared of the gym, bros

Attached: ofTgCAS.gif (600x400, 67K)

23, I feel like my life is over

Literally no one will give you a second look

A sick person should not fear the doctor, so why should a fat person fear the gym? Both are there to help you. If someone talks shit then that says more about them than it does about you.

That's not true. There are mean cunts at the gym. Sometimes even the employees.