Wow! 19lbs of fat lost in 9 days and you just know none of it was water weight

Wow! 19lbs of fat lost in 9 days and you just know none of it was water weight.

Amazing!

Attached: file.png (774x571, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUcbV9siKec
pagesix.com/2018/03/22/kevin-smith-says-he-lost-17-pounds-with-potato-diet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Post heart attack diet
How about not eating meat. Guess what? No heart attack in the first place :D

>potatoes only

Attached: 1495089048823.jpg (978x720, 117K)

Okay but how many calories

calories dont matter! its all about potatoes!

t. the potato mafia

>year 4000-2000+17+1 the of our Lord
>still falling for meme diets
Just lol

Attached: 1521687814520.gif (1221x768, 699K)

a lot of it was water weight but there's definitely fat loss as well. it's the same diet that Penn Jillett followed to lose weight fast for health reasons. their dietician is some scientist named Ray Cronise, he's a kooky vegan so don't be surprised if Kevin Smith announces he's vegan in a few weeks.

potato diet works well because unseasoned potatoes are very satieting (bland) so you eat very little and you're already full. I guess it also helps that they have tons of fiber, vitamins and minerals.

This guy did it for an entire year:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUcbV9siKec

> don't be surprised if Kevin Smith announces he's vegan in a few weeks.

pagesix.com/2018/03/22/kevin-smith-says-he-lost-17-pounds-with-potato-diet/
>“No more animal-related products. My kid is thrilled because she’s a vegan. She’s like, ‘Welcome home, brother,'” Smith said of daughter Harley Quinn, 18.
>“This doesn’t come from a personal philosophy, this comes from an ‘I have to.’ I don’t know if I call myself a vegan, maybe a non-animal eater. The program is so far manageable,” he added.

All bullshit aside, if he does it like Penn did it, it's a good way to eat, and I hope he can stick to it and get better.

Would you?

Attached: file.png (1268x803, 1.46M)

Carnivore diet

yeah man she thicc

isn't this what penn gilette did

I’d fuck but not come inside, I don’t want a kid with retarded kevin smith genes

All of this guy's movies are reddit tier pandering nerd '''culture''' dogshit.

Get a vasectomy, problem solved.

most of his movies were made before reddit even existed. how was he pandering to them? are those just buzzwords you picked up when you found Veeky Forums last week?

isn't that cannibalism?

read the thread

Oh really? You cracked the case! No shit genius, Reddit didn't exist, but his movies pander to the types of losers on Reddit who obsess over geek culture

>can't read through a thread
>calls others stupid
don't know what to tell ya bud

you mean like people on a vietnamese basketweaving forum with message boards dedicated to technology, capeshit, vidya, etc?

Ew no, It would be like fucking Jason Mewes.

Why do americans keep having heart attacks that young? It is unheard of in scandinavia.

the only reason anything is "unheard of" concerning that shit hole area is because it's totally irrelevant on a global scale and contributes nothing. fuck off you morbidly obese, pompous manlet shit.

Attached: 1496681833540.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>heh, in the end were the same as them

Figured I was speaking to a ledditor. Enjoy your trash.

Because your government covers it up, like the vicious Islamic rape gangs that they import

It is pretty much undearh of in all of northern Europe. Also I'm a 50 kilo female but nice try there brah.

Nice strawman. Liking "nerdy" things isn't a reddit or a Veeky Forums thing since the same people who like those things go to both.

reddit just has more normies and Veeky Forums has more antisocial people.

Not true. We are very aware of the islamic rape gangs.

>in Scandinavia
>every Scandinavian country PUT TOGETHER is still only about the population of Texas.
>you actually think you matter in the world stage
Your countries are smaller and more manageable, not to mention they're fairly isolated compared to a global hub like America. Even having 50% of people in your countries dying from heart attacks wouldn't even scratch 1% of the total world population you dwindling cuck. Go find a hole to dig yourself into further with the rest of Europe you fetid, congealed cum stain on the ass crack of the world. "Hurr durr we're gr33n and healthy." Literally no one gives a shit because you're so insignificant and pathetic that everyone just lets you get away with it because you have no serious military, world presence, or even a defining culture from the rest of Europe besides long-dead vikings that were more manly in one hand than the entirety of their descendants (you). Scandinavia is such fucking trash and so inconsequential that even the Irish are laughing at you, a people so cucked they've been fighting for independence since Julius Caesar conquered half of fucking Britain. Go shove your "XD GREEN" thumbs up your asses and sit in the corner you pathetic fucks, and be thankful every day your life isn't blown the fuck apart by the big kids on the playground. God damn you European faggots are worse than downs kids trying to eat glue.
>inb4 B U R G E R
try coming up with something better than any insult any of the Australians on /pol/ can come up with. Your bants are pathetic, your country is even worse, and your lifts are fucking garbage. God damn it I hate Scandinavia.

The median age of heart attacks in males have no relation to size of population as a whole. I am not talking about the NUMBER of heart attacks.

And for the love of god calm yourself down and control your emotions before you actually have one right now.

t. 150kg dude who stinks like shit, can't grow proper facial hair and is already balding in his early 20s.

Addition goes before subtraction, so you live in 1982, friend

Attached: 509631068.jpg (612x408, 21K)

>And for the love of god calm yourself down and control your emotions before you actually have one right now.
kek
get a grip m8, youre embarrassing us

why is she wearing a belly sweater?

why does a belly sweater exist

It's called a crop top. Nobody knows why they exist.

The potato diet works because it's just potatos. Bland as fuck so people just eat until they are sated then stop. Pretty much the goal is to retrain yourself into thinking of food as fuel instead of something to gorge yourself on

but it gets the people going

t. fatty

Imagine being this butt hurt over someone implying the USA has health issues

nope. time to go back to elementary school.

Rapid weight loss after cardiac event, hmm...

Attached: smugpaleman.jpg (800x450, 55K)

>t.Amerilard
Calm down Cletus before you give yourself an actual coronary.

You are a mentally crippled cocksmoker. Go back to -->reddit.

mate its the year of our lord not
>year the of our lord

>eat nothing but potatoes
>daughter looks like a potato

Attached: 1458654216368.jpg (666x527, 37K)

I'd give her ye ole 9x6.

>Implying
Potatoes is just the name of the drugs they take.
If he wanted he could have gone on a full water fast an lost far more.

>retarded vegan so deprived of nutrients vital for cogitative function, he doesn't know basic order of operations
checks out

By potatoes do they mean crisps, chips, french fries. hash browns and potato smileys.

>this is your brain on b-12 deficiency

>potatoes only
He could just fast

In case you actually think you're right, the correct notation would be 4000 - (2000 + 17 +1), for that calculation to apply, and typically BODMAS and PEDMAS only apply when 3 or more of the operatives are used

FUCK, you're stupid.

look at that soyboy neck

You need to eat meat until you understand bedmas correctly. b>e>d=m>a=s
if something is = then its left to right priority.

I don't like Kevin Smith

I don't think he is genuine. I think he is selfish. He is always making stupid faces with his eyebrows raised in every pick I can find of him on the internet, demonstrating his inability to be genuine and feeling like he must pose for every fucking photo.

I don't think he is funny. On every episode of Comic Book Men he would dominate conversation if possible and whenever someone else was talking and the camera panned to Kevin, you could tell he looked super uncomfortable and was waiting for the other person to shut up so he could talk again

I think he has an even more fake personality than Jimmy Fallon and I am not a fan of any scene that he is involved in from any TV show or movie

Just look at his stupid fucking face in pic related. He literally can't go one fucking photo without making this face. To me, he is teeming with insecurity deep down and should not be in a position of publicity

At least he doesn't make that fucking soyboy face. I'll give him that

Attached: Kevin Soy.jpg (800x533, 78K)

Story of my life
Now I'm sad

Elite b8

Your complaints are kinda dumb. I like pretty much everything he does except the comic book men. To be honest the only thing that has made him revolting to me is i am sure he is a cuck.
>Always cast someone else as his wifes love interest
>Tells story about his wife sucking a dudes dick at her bachelorette party and laughs about it.
>He asked his wife to do a nude photo shoot for playboy, and chose the model to stand behind her and he took the pictures.
>Pic related
>Often talks about his sexual inadequacies.

Attached: kevin smiths wife in playboy.jpg (600x800, 161K)

>the of our Lord
indeed

And his daughter does look like Jay...