Is fit + musician the ultimate combo?

Is fit + musician the ultimate combo?

Attached: cdd74b77b3bdcaf189d5f7e338862e62.jpg (640x640, 92K)

fit + money you tard

> not realizing that your pic is just a model who can't actually play guitar, but just poses with one because "muh artsiness"
> not realizing that this is secretly just another FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT thread
> mfw mfw

Attached: fph.png (420x412, 200K)

fit + lgbt

ultimate combo

fit + attractive face + alpha personality + successful career

I know nick is just posing but it's the most related pic I found.

Sometimes I'm unironically jealous of gay bros because men have such low standards for sex that they literally oversexed themselves into crazy STD rates.

>Wanted to be a musician
>Australian
>Career is over before it even started

the best combo is living a life you find fulfilling

Attached: 51tKhTOMpRL._SL600_.jpg (306x423, 30K)

>he isn't fit, 6'4+, accomplished musician, and well read

>work construction
>do drugs and fuck different women

its fun, literally bustin ass 24/7

>and can speak several languages

Attached: news_181_henry-rollins-038-img.jpg (285x292, 12K)

delete this please

At 5'11 how much do I need to weigh to look like that?

Ultimate combo of what? Some ridiculous self image you guys try to impose on yourselves? You guys do so many things in vain pathetic attempts to get laid. Play music because you love it, not to craft some cool image, maybe then girls will actually see what who you are and what you're like rather than some empty shell of a man whose sole motivating factor in anything he does is nothing more than his vanity.

also this If you're gonna do it, do it right.

>tash
>tame impala
>churches
>Nick murphy
Etc

more like facial aesthetics + low bf + any talent

80 kg lean

Ultimate combo of improving yourself. You tell me someone who wouldn't feel good with himself when he is able to play music and do physical activities. Musicians are usually very out of shape because of "HURR U A DUMB MEATHEAD" and athletes usually have very low sense of artistry due to "HURR MUH TOUGHNESS. ART IS FOR WIMPS".

this leftist turd hasn't written a decent song in his entire life. he's a cover singer... that said, I enjoyed Black Coffee Blues.

PLEEEASEEEE. 90% of guys in bands are in it for the girls. yeah they're artsy, but still do it for women.
same exact thing goes for tattoos.

do you not see the packet of tea in the background that he is promoting? The guitar is just a prop, can't just make a blue steel face you gotta pose a bit.

>

Bateman badly needs to lift for a few years and get abdominal lipo, cage at the droopy fat around his abs.

churches is scottish, cunt