What feels good about this?

What feels good about this?

Attached: file.png (1280x1707, 2.94M)

Being inside her would feel quite lovely i'd imagine.

Nothing. 3dpd

A white wife with your white children

>tfw no qt gf that hangs motivational signs with smiling whales on them
Why even live?

Having mixed kids with her

huh?

Attached: file.png (1888x953, 2.08M)

shouldnt the sign be reversed?

The mirror reverses it once, the phone reverses it again.
God question tho

Would not smash sry bro

Neither rear nor front cameras reverse the image. That only happens with the front camera in apps like Snapchat. The phone is capturing exactly what is being displayed by the mirror. If you were to be looking at that mirror just as the camera lense is, the text would be backwards, right? Been a long day for me though...

Looks exactly like my girls butt. How2fix? I have her doing weighed hip thrusts, glute Bridges, and rdl. High volume. Is this the recipe to turn a flapper into a brapper?

Attached: 1518977742990.jpg (552x710, 32K)

maybe you are not set up so that this feels good for you

front cameras actually do reverse the image, not on every phone though

Looking at this picture makes me really sad.

There's other girls like her, even better looking but that only makes it worse. I look at the photo and don't just see a girl in it. I think about all the times I'd missed my opportunity to be with a girl looking like that or better. About some DYEL twink fucking her daily. About how she says she loves him after and they cuddle. About how they spend time together. I think about someone having the luck to be with w girl like that. Granted I don't know her personality, but I assume it's alright.

Meanwhile, I'm here. Alone at the gym. Autistically lifting weights nearly every day. Counting calories and drinking my shakes after workouts. And I do it all only for myself since I'm too socially reserved, have not enough outgoing personality.

The bitterness I feel about it fuels my workouts sometimes when I happen to think about it. But each time it also makes me more and more jaded, more and more sad and the anger I feel towards the world I suppress every time though it hurts like hell.

My feels go out to you social autismo Veeky Forums bros. I hope that one day we may, and the world will let us make it.

Attached: 22552615_10210400322911041_6401920012274920874_n.jpg (612x612, 38K)

i feel you

Attached: 1474746685698.jpg (960x557, 132K)

>Seeing a insecure skelly grill transform into a toned goddess getting attention from every chad in the gym

And here I am lifting feels away into oblivion

looking at her legs while stroking muh dick feels bredy gud. though it would feel even better if she were a bit thicker.

bro, just look at the watermark on the bottom left, then go to sleep.

>some DYEL twink fucking her daily

Don't worry she's actually getting fucked by chads

so uh... do you do anything other than lift weights (and feels)? do you have a job? do you have interests that do/can in some way involve gatherings of other people?

I met a girl like this....we dated for 2 weeks then she ended it. Now i'm alone again lifting the feels away.

Yes user. Im just really awkward when it gets sexual and don't know what to do so I avoid romantic situations out of fear.

dude you should probably try some anti anxiety drugs, like mild benzo or phenibut, and just be done with it.
Its easier than you think, even when i was fat i could pick up decent girls almost every weekend with just conversational skills

Pink whale dick in her hole

alright, so it's not like you're a complete shut in, that puts you miles ahead of neets with no human contact whatsoever. it's easier said than done, but try to let these situations happen to you whenever possible. accept awkwardness as a part of the process that will only get better the more you get used to it. you've got nothing to lose and every time you're in an intimate situation, it's a step forward. godspeed.

Attached: 1506292646926.gif (295x221, 574K)

That's vineyard vines, a preppy clothing brand for rich frat and sorority kids.

Don't worry, once you sleep with and spend time with a few girls that magic fades and you lose respect for them. You realise that a pussy is just a pussy, and almost every girl is a two-timing, manipulative narcissist. You no longer see them through the rose-coloured lens of naivety and at times you miss the memory of your boyish imaginings. So enjoy it while it lasts bucko.

>her personality is good
Halo effect in full effect i see

her butt's fine you fucking negro, have fun with all that muscle you're building on her turning into sagging fat when she's older.

that's one fine dame, also great feet and nice nail polish!

>Having muscle when you're young means you'll be fatter when you're old
Nice b8 m8