This guy is 1 years older than me

This guy is 1 years older than me
and all I am is a personal trainer who lifts weights

fuck my life

Attached: aw ya.jpg (836x501, 60K)

the guy's brain is probably a bowl of soup. think of that what you will.

his social media posts confirm this

At least ye deddent get yer arse kicked by maywetter

At least your soul is yours

Comparing yourself to others will never go well. Only compare yourself with your past self.

who de fook is this guy?

Yeah but he is a manlet

he's no moneylet though.

Free will is just a persistent illusion. You never had the chance to be anything other than what you are. But the real red pill is understanding that no one has a choice in being what they are, including Mr. McGregor there.

It feels like you had a choice: "If I had just done x, y and z differently, I'd have a totally different life." But what possibly could have happened did happen. You didn't pick your parents, genes and your time or place of birth. No one does. From this alone, we can derive that we have limited control over what we are. We even know that we don't have conscious control over our own thoughts. All we have is agency.

Attached: C6q7jqOWYAYXr-l.jpg (1200x1200, 291K)

be graceful of what you have user, I dont even have that.

yeah i agree its all set in stone before we're born. initial conditions and all that, but you can't know what destiny has in store for you. maybe the next day user will win the lottery, maybe he'll discover that he has a talent for something and goes on to make a shit ton of money, maybe he meets a 10/10 blonde nymphoniac who has sex with him and he gets aids. you never know man, so it still makes sense to strive to be better in the future and correct our mistakes. i dont think we even have agency, we're just going along for the ride, but who says the ride doesnt end in all of us making it, we might not be responsible for our thoughts and actions which are predetermined, but who says that these thoughts and actions have to be that of a sad cunt loser

>executive that had trouble opening the lobby door on more than one occasion.
>2 years younger than me and making a 7 figure salary

you're comparing yourself to a man that decided to ride the seas of consequence and take a chance in professional mma? why do that? Did you live the same life as him?

>grog hit man hard
>grog get money

Attached: 1520022240539.png (485x443, 27K)

>money
>fame
>females
>kids
>power(?)
>shiny belt

he's actually a pretty smart dude tough. seen interviews with him talking all spiritual and shit. he's not einstein but he's not a fucking idiot either. he's pretty humble irl. the whole attitude you mostly see of him are just ways to get in other people's heads.

This is what people who fail at life say to themselves over and over. Don't worry baby nothing is your fault.

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1484700566837.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Loser mentality.

>the whole attitude you mostly see of him are just ways to get in other people's heads.
Well yeah. He's a literal professional shit talker. He knows it increases his net worth and uses it to his advantage.

>You didn't pick your parents, genes and your time or place of birth.
Yeah, but you did pick this faggy, reductionist, defeatist philosophy that's slowly turning you into a living corpse.

You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that’s clear
I will choose free will.

Attached: will_you_fight.jpg (600x760, 79K)