So what's the verdict? Is this shit worth taking?

So what's the verdict? Is this shit worth taking?

Attached: now-foods-gaba-750-mg-100-vcaps[1].png (800x800, 442K)

Doesn't cross the blood brain barrier

Gaba hey

Yeah but why is that a big deal? Seems to overall be a good supplement

Good way to get cancer

Well how can it do the things it says it can if it doesn't alter activity in the brain?

OTC anti anxiety? I take the L Tyrosine, L Theanine, Maca stack combo. Helps a fucking lot

*Hematocephallic Barrier

dmso

Take it with dmso.

What effects do these have combined with GABA?

Take phenibut that actually crosses bbb

My experience has been positive i see the importance of cycling it. Few days on 0.7g then a few days off is my sweet spot.

Been seeing solid conversational gains and managed a leave basement 1xf the other day.

I have to have about 3g to actually feel anything. Is it because I bought pills instead of powder?

Beats me, everyone says its different.

.7g for me is subtle but noticeable, i get good feels from 1.5g but trying to keep dosage low to avoid tolerance and withdrawal.

Id personally recommend not going over 1g a day to maximise benefits while minimising downsides. And use either capsules with known dosage, or get a 0.01g scale if youve got the powder to dose it properly, its impossible to eyeball.

What do you feel, exactly? What has changed?

Sounds pretty advanced for the average Veeky Forums autist. Can you give us a rundown on what these are and how to acquire them??

Attached: 1521769228305.png (644x573, 68K)

anxiety and social anxiety reduced significantly
more at ease in general
i used to do unconscious things like nail biting and foot tapping but they go away on pheni
easier to talk to people, conversations just flow with ease
listening to music is great
bit happier in general
hard to describe, but i get this subtle good feel that kinda goes down my spine in a way
more efficient at work (typing) and getting more done

downsides:
on higher doses (1.2g+) i sweat a bit more
dose too many days in a row when you stop you get rebound anxiety and have trouble sleeping
some sleepiness (only on higher doses)

it's a great drug but this is one that you've gotta keep the dose low and cycle on/off for maximum benefit.

Hmm I'll definitely look into it. It sounds pretty great. Why don't you think it's prescribed to people?

If you take it too much you get a massive downer.

gaba? OVA HERE!
crosses the gool barrier

dunno, it was developed in russia, its sold as a supplement everywhere. it was only just scheduled here in straya.

its well tolerated if you keep dosages low and infrequent.. we had a bunch of high school fucktards here take 7g each and ended up in hospital seizing supposedly, all were fine but goes to show.

but yeah low dosages (

Thanks man. I'll keep looking into it

Phenibut is social steroids. Sad that is basically banned in the EU now.