Gyno?

Is it?

Attached: EB9ECF94-DB8C-4D34-8E61-710F1AA07E07.jpg (3088x2320, 1.24M)

Another angle

Attached: 21D913C8-BFC2-4294-9B4E-F3CC888A4EEC.jpg (3088x2320, 1.28M)

one bump

this is a BLUE BOARD.

lose weight and find out

I'd say yes. But you look to be carrying puppy fat elsewhere. Try losing weight and see if if improves in a couple of months.

No bruddah you just a little soft right now you’ll feel big lump in your aereola if it were gyno
Mirin chest insertions

Well, there's the answer.
Thanks

Here’s fit a few months ago if that helps.

Attached: A68965EA-5838-4A7C-9362-B3E9FC5FF1F0.jpg (2188x2152, 666K)

Attached: 8D9F15AE-5C75-4BBC-BEDE-307C7BDE2533.jpg (480x368, 98K)

If you can feel a hard mass then yes. It certainly looks like it.

Nipples look puffy, so probably. Cut and you'll find out.

On that evidence I'd say no. You've clearly let yourself go, sort it out man.

Hard? There's definitely something there. I can pinch it.

Is surgery really the only solution, or can I take something to block estrogen? Or something like that. I'm paying to go to college and can't afford a few thousand for surgery.

Btw I've had this look since I was 12 for those saying to cut. I've been skinny, fat, muscular, and everything in-between

Estrogen blockers for developed gyno is shutting the barn door after the horses are gone.
Surgery is the only option. If you can't afford it, bulk to builtfat/bear mode as camouflage.

you look good here, buff more your chest and wont be notifiable, honesty is not bad

thats correct when puberty is over its pointless

nah thought I had gyno, then I freaking shed a lot of weight through cardio(6 months) and that tit fat was gone. Should do the same or just focus on chest like hit it twice a week

Hey user, I'm currently recovering from gyno surgery.

I'd say that it's a very likely yes. Although your fitter pic is hard to tell by since it's so blurry, it looks like you have some glandular tissue.

While a lot of what you prob have right now is fat, the reason why it is consolidating around your chest so much right now is because glandular tissue around the chest tends to draw fat to it (same mechanism for chicks, and why many get bigger tits as they get fat).

So while you can improve what you have with exercise, the underlying reason why the fat distribution is so chest heavy and why you've got milkies atm is prob because of glands. I'd see a doctor. Don't worry about being as fit as is possible, altho it doesn't hurt to try to trim down somewhat beforehand.

Feel free to ask me anything, btw. I'm still ecstatic that I finally shed my tiddies.

Attached: 17022255_1158853550892274_4529606653833598411_n.jpg (957x960, 75K)

Me again (). No way you can get rid of glandular tissue with est blockers. Once it's there there's little you can do to get rid of it. You prob need surgery.

I had mine done in Eastern Europe for real cheap and high quality work. Maybe you could work in a visit there at some point?

Nice tits bitch. Id titty fuck you

Where exactly? How much did it cost?

You need to lose weight or go to a doctor to truly find out

Poland, £1400. I don't want to seem like a shill and sell the particular clinic, but if you do searches you'll prob find a place.

The took out 3-4cm chunks of glandular tissue from each side and took out around 600 cc of fat that had accumulated around them.