Face

>face
>build
>height
>dick size

Which of these matter the most in obtaining a qt wife, user?

Attached: 1519847856529.gif (297x330, 2.57M)

Face for sure

>2018
>wanting a """wife"""
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit

social skills>>>>>>>>face>>>height>build>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dicc

>qt wife
Money. Literally money. Any other answer is delusional.
especially this, face gets you laid for sure but girls will always settle for the betabucks.

face + height for obtaining
dick size for maintaining
don't know what you mean with build but just don't be a fat fucker

Point on the doll where the lady hurt you, user

Attached: Boy_Story_Boy_Doll_Gender_Equality_18_plush_vinyl-2_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

>s-support the divorce industry goyim!!!

so is this how you cope with >tfw no gf?

No, I don't want a girlfriend. Relationships are a waste of time.

giving up on girls because you cant have them is one of biggest copes of our time

why don't you just slay girls without being in relationships with them? i mean, it shouldn't be a problem for a good looking, successful and non-autistic guy such as yourself

None of these should matter

Attached: 1517688448641.png (1100x934, 83K)

Self confidence and being able to talk about more than lifting and memes.

DELET

OP's gif must have an equivalent of this

Attached: giphy.gif (400x225, 1.68M)

Attached: feels.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

>money

>Money. Literally money. Any other answer is delusional
>this is what face/build/height/dicklets actually believe unironically

Height.
And its not even close, anything else can be changed if its necessary. But the only way to increase your height is to literally turn into a cripple.

this, the dick might keep a roastie around but having common interest and shit is what matters the most, the sex you can figure it out in the run

>personality

You forgot the only one that really matters. A good personality means you are a man, who got his shit together. Careerwise but also socially. You can take care of yourself.

>giving up on girls because you cant have them is one of biggest copes of our time
When did I even say "giving up on girls"? Did you even bother to read?
>why don't you just slay girls without being in relationships with them? i mean, it shouldn't be a problem for a good looking, successful and non-autistic guy such as yourself
Because I do. And I'm not that good looking or successful. Sex isn't some unreachable thing only 1% of men get. What I'm trying to get is that relationships are fucking pointless and a waste of time. Only DPD incels think relationships are anything special.

Face > social skills > height > dick
Anyone else is fucking delusional. I get "bs" posts every time but I know a manlet with an attractive face and is cool as fuck and gets a TON of pussy.and is currently with a high test thick girl

This has been settled for a long time.

Attached: 1520545655094.png (776x582, 246K)

And money trumps all of those. But of course poorfags will keep coping and think women care more about face than STATUS and MONEY lmao

Attached: Hot-Girl-Ugly-Husband-e1326174732623.jpg (560x409, 41K)

>status
yes
>money
not really other than 10/10 women

>Hot-Girl-Ugly-Husband.jpg
she's not hot, he's not ugly

ok, time to close this thread

Face

>which part of the body is my feels?

It's a combination of all of those, plus money and personality, at varying amouts of each element depending on the woman

You fucking mong

personality and success, then face > height > build > dick size

>Your ability to aquire wealth and social status
I think you missed something

>he's not ugly
>literally a fucking living happy merchant
The amount of cope here is incredible. She's also hotter than any girl you'll ever get.

Build means frame which is definitely important.
Do you have a masculine frame that makes her feel "secure" or do you have a soy frame (wristlet, narrow shoulders, et cetera)

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

Not being a beta

Attached: 1463421993431.png (657x527, 31K)

Dick size is the only thing that matters.

A thread died for this. Either start posting face, build, etc or sage.

Face for sure

If that were true then I would be happy.
I'm not.
All I have going for me is a big dick a decent body and that sort of look that I can use easily.

My life is a wreck.

We're talking about what is best for getting women, not for being happy. Obviously women of all god damned things won't make you happy.

Of course.
You're right.

Attached: IMG_8633.jpg (500x380, 28K)

>best for getting women
Literally status. Holy shit. Imagine being so delusional and thinking your DICK which women have to SEE in the first place to know it's big at all. If word spread that you have a big dick and that got you laid, it's still status. You have the status of "big dick guy" and girls like to flock to whatever's popular. They will literally fuck you just to say they fucked someone with a big dick, not fundamentally because of your dick, but your status. That's how dumb women are.

>Face
This is the first thing we notice. If you're ugly you don't have a chance at getting a 7+/10 girl. If you're a 5/10, best you can hope for is a 4/10.
>Height
Second thing we look at. 7+/10 girls do not date manlets. Unless you are incredibly handsome or rich. Sorry. Everyone under 6' should give up right now.
>Dick Size
I will not stay with a guy that has a small dick. You have to have some girth too. No needle dicks. I want to feel it when I get fucked. Dicklets might be able to get a girl, but we will always cheat on you.
>Build
Last thing we care about. Abs, arms and chest. Legs mean nothing. If you have over 15% body fat and no visible abs I think you're lazy unable to commit to anything long term.

Yes I'm a female. No you're not seeing my tits.

>If you're a 5/10, best you can hope for is a 4/10.
>literal 5/10 and have banged 8/10
Lookismfags are so pathetic they resort to larping as women now. Jesus. Keep coping because the reason you don't get laid is your autism, not your face.

Attached: 1512372094681.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

whore

youre probably some obese coal burner with a niglet. Fucking entitled cunt.

I'm sure you don't care if a girl is ugly and fat if she has a good personality then, right?

>Yes I'm a female.
That was a good way to make me dismiss your post in its entirety. Anyone with a brain knows to NEVER listen to what women say.

Please don't fall for this b8 guys

>bait or roastie
either way disregarded

Attached: 1521550758105.jpg (229x220, 5K)

I fucking knew it.

Attached: 1520519881241.png (655x509, 28K)

>Yes I'm a female.

Attached: d63.jpg (600x909, 30K)

>tfw the only thing that makes your content valuable is making it clear you're a woman
Kys larping faggot

Attached: 1520375492300.gif (250x250, 992K)

inc copypasta
Man ever since I learned about game and frame etc I have just realised how fucking DUMB girls are. They'll fuck a dog if it has the "highest social status" in the room at the moment. You can't dicuss shit logically with them since once they know they can't win arguments with logic they will strawman you to death or just dig deep into you and drag out one of your insecurities. And when you get mad they claim victory since ur obviously overly-emotional and illogical.
And it's all up to you to keep your make-belive frame and to play their stupid fucking minigames. Add shit like this and a society that cheers them on to be a bitch to you. Why the fuck shouldn't I just kms. And to top it all off I will get whiteknights swarming me arguing like woman "huh uhuh u can't get laid LOL". My point is why do I have to play these stupid ass 10 year old games.

Attached: 1521315737524.jpg (394x350, 37K)

Face is by far the greatest indicator of genetic fitness and thus most important by far.

You don't know what you fucking want, that is how dumb you are. U can put everything u mentioned aside and just put social hierarchy above all. The rest you interpretate to mean social status, height looks etc. You would fuck a blind deaf midget if you percived him to be of the highest status in town.

Attached: 1517980305465.png (1354x889, 94K)

Face

>face + height for obtaining
>dick size for maintaining
This is spot on.
My wife is way out of my league, my face is barely a 7/10, but I'm not a manlet + every time we have sex I always go in a little too deep just to remind her that she belongs to me.

>every time we have sex I always go in a little too deep just to remind her that she belongs to me

femanon from earlier here. This is exactly what all women want. Dicklets can't compete with this. I seriously got wet just thinking about it.

stop larping faggot, if you need to preface your opinion with a wet hole it is invalid

average size dick detected

You need to add "career"

A paycheck looks good on a man

t. defensive dicklet

This is so true

If you can always give them more than they can take, they will never stray

This is 100% true

>taking advice from a female on how attract females

That's like asking a deer for hunting tips. get the fuck outta here.

Attached: SpACfvQ.png (266x358, 194K)

Wanting a WIFE instead of a used up Roastie Whore.

How about instead of:
>Face
Only matters in extreme cases if you are ugly
>Height
Only matters in extreme cases if you are either lanklet or manlet
>Dick size
Only matters in extreme cases of micropeen

^Things that only help if you aced them but aren't in your control

Build is the only thing up there in your control so who cares, do what you want with it

>focusing on things you can't control
>baka

Try all of these which you can:
>Personality>Most if not everything:

>Confidence
>Abundance
>Presence
>BEEing yourself
>Smiling
>Honesty
>Reliability
>Positive, attitude and confrontations toward others
>Selflessness
>Passion
>Ethics
>Drive
>Love
>Faithfulness
>Emotional Stability
>Respect and Politeness
>Self-Awareness
>Balance of Strength and Warmth
>RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS

^There's just a few to start^

You guys burn with loneliness and love because you use your Noggin and Body for love when love truly comes from the heart.
You can love all you want with your mind and get nowhere but loving with the heart and your actions is where the real love gains appear.

Good luck lads

Attached: bee yourself.gif (914x1091, 30K)

>he thinks his "wife" doesn't cheat on him
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1390673832673.jpg (250x251, 31K)

nice larp

>face
Okay, girls tell me I'm a qt.
>build
Bit of a widebody frame, broad shoulders. Would be Klokov like if I actually made any gains.
>height
5'11" king of the manlets.
>dick size
Bout 6.5, haven't measured since shedding my fat found, may be larger now.

I am remarkably slightly above average.

Listen, mate. Men love women, we're hardwired in our DNA to. The reason for this is because we wouldn't survive as a species otherwise, cause if we didn't love them so much, we'd probably kill the living shit out of their stupid, tantrum-throwing illogical and useless asses. There is literally nothing a woman did that a man didn't do better, except for whoring out.

Women aren't there to make you feel happy. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

STOP.

Who you are is face, height, dick size, and to some extent build

Attached: froggen.gif (487x560, 898K)

1. Money
2. Personality
3. Face
4. Build

Just LMAO at these beta autists here still gripping to the false hope that once they get shredded they'll find a QT virgin wife. News flash faggots, you still have zero social skills and abysmal social standing.

Also, good luck on finding a wife that wont dump you for half your wealth if you're not a Christian.

MGTOW is pathetic. You think you're teaching woman not to be whores, yet all you're doing is making the jews happy by not reproducing.

Not that I care. All who subscribe to MGTOW are pathetic specimen anyways.

hahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

Veeky Forums gets BTFO again

Guarantee this is a trap faggot larping as a girl

Hi sir. Lemme guess. Under 9 inches long and 6" of girth is a medically recognized micropenis?

Unironically personality and intelligence, assuming you're not hideous. Those other things matter, but they're not key unless you're looking for a one night stand and nothing else.

Long term relationships with quality girls can't happen if you're a boring, childish brainlet.

Attached: aryan qt4.jpg (960x960, 115K)

Social Skills>Face>Height=Build>>>Dick size

My gf gets mad when I go in too far because it hurts. I've gotten in alot of trouble but she keeps coming back for more. Shame I'm a manlet though

why did you fix the grammar, it was half the image's charm

>he thinks I'm MGTOW
Fucking kek, MGTOW are just low-key incels. Also sorry to break the news to you but as long as capitalism exists you're making the jews happy regardless of what you do.

Sister Slurps

Please be in london

How does it feel knowing your sister gets blacked daily sammy?

Attached: new_smug_yui.jpg (316x317, 14K)

If you're not attractive without money, then it means girls don't like you because you have money, girls like your money, you just happen to be the obstacle they have to deal with to get it.

>face
>build
>height
Dick size doesn't really matter.I'm rocking a good 9'5 inches and I'm not ashamed to say than I've had no luck with women.
Working on It dough. (2 months in)

Attached: download.jpg (188x268, 8K)

Attached: d2c.jpg (1280x1556, 434K)

And if you're attractive they only like you because you're attractive. It's literally the same thing the difference is you have to work for your money. Fucking retard.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 15K)

>face
important
>build
important
>height
important
>dick size
aslong as you dont have a micro dick you're good, being good at sex is infinitely more important.

Face is probably the most important but it's nice to have a big dick

>Pull it out
>Her eyes widen and she bites her lip when she sees it
>Grabs it all mesmerized, trying to get a feel if she can take it or not
>Moans as soon as I put it in

Shit's cash bros

Swap personality and money. If a woman is bored of being around you, and you have nothing that excites her in any way then you better be "Never Work Another Day in Your Life" rich.

Personality/Social Skills and Confidence trump all of those. The rest of those are crucial to getting laid a lot though, but you won't even get laid without social skills and confidence.

What is considered a 5/10 these days? Ryan Gosling?

Face

Attached: tkp2a6B0bfo.jpg (434x643, 90K)

What's even the point of this thread? Everyone on Veeky Forums is ripped, tall, good looking, rich, and hung like a horse. What a pointless thread.

>ripped
soon
>tall
taller than 90% on the street
>good looking
doubt it
>rich
student loan bucks
>hung like a horse
nah I don't want to look at it cause I will never reach the cervix

Most guys on Veeky Forums have a big dick though, look at the datamining threads.