Condoms & STDs/STIs

cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/brief.html

So we obviously know condoms are effective in preventing HIV/AIDS and other STIs but there isn't much of a focus on the curable STIs as opposed to HIV.

There's been rigorous studies on HIV/AIDS prevention using latex condom yet no concrete ones on chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc which are much more of an issue in the heterosexual community. HIV/AIDS are almost exclusively isolated to gays and drug users (then bi-sexual men bring it over to hetero women, which is infuriating but that's another topic...)

Anyways, the one I am most concerned about is chlamydia/gonorrhea. Very common among women under 30yrs old which are the ones I am plowing. The method that it is transmitted is through genital secretions.

Therefore, if a condom doesn't break and is used through the whole act of sex (oral and intercourse) isn't it fair to say that you have no chance of getting the clap and the drip?

Attached: amazingposition.jpg (1000x1333, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GVe-F5szfEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You wore a condom. You're fine. You would know if you had an STD.

>You wore a condom. You're fine. You would know if you had an STD.

Got tested and was clean. This is entirely for discussion only.

Plus many STIs (drip and clap included) do not show symptoms.

Most likely. But nothing is 100% certain I see unlikely stuff all the time

T. Doctor

This is the most virgin thread I have ever seen

Well done OP you're a virgin who has sex. You're like the opposite male version of Mary.

>This is entirely for discussion only.
>Very common among women under 30yrs old which are the ones I am plowing.

Transparent as the condom that will break on you. There is no protection, only avoidance. You are fucked and probably have something.

Attached: iB5oRdO.gif (154x273, 1.97M)

>This is the most virgin thread I have ever seen
kek. Elaborate how this is a virgin thread?

how can it not be 100% though? The pathogens from STIs simply cannot cross the mechanical latex barrier

>Got tested and was clean. This is entirely for discussion only.

you missed the first part of that statement, buddy

can anyone here recommend proper and reliable "bare skin" skin condoms in XL?

bought bare skin magnums in large, they don't fit well, as in to tight :'(

Dicklets wont know this feel... I have to buy mag XLs for the girth alone. I CANNOT fit in regular condoms and regular magnums are incredibly tight still

>HIV/AIDS prevention using latex condom yet no concrete ones on chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc
Wouldn't that be really heavy and painful?

4u

Wrong. You can have herpes, gonorrhea, HIV, etc. and be asymptomatic. You can get herpes and gonorrhea simply from kissing someone. Condoms aren't 100% effective. I always used one and still got HSV-1 and gonorrhea. I've had zero symptoms from them.

i really want to fuck this girl. But she told me the following:

>had chlamydia (had sex w/o condom)
>got treated
>had sex with 2 other guys afterward (with condoms this time)
>got a follow-up check-up after the two additional guys
>clean

I'd fuck her with a condom, and not even perform or receive oral, but I am psyching myself out here. I really want to fuck her ... she's 4'10'' with big tits and down to be filmed kek.

Sounds like she's clean. I wouldn't worry about it too much anyway. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are simply treated with an antibiotic. It's nothing too serious.

What is it about this pic that gets me more than any other pic that gets posted here

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

99% she's fine. but i heard the clap and drip have an incubation period... so maybe it wasnt picked up when she went for her follow-up

Honestly, I've been clean my whole life and even though I feel she's clean and I'm going to wear protection, i just get nervous... but I want to wreck her twat so bad ...fuck

because it's up close and you can see that the girl doesnt give a fuck but is completely open to you sniffing that pussy

>Having promiscuous sex
Degenerates like you belong on the cross.

i dont deserve the same treatment as Christ

I've had the sezz with 25 women now. Probably 17 or 18 of them without condoms. I got checked last when I was at 15 girls and was clean then. What would you say are the chances that I have an std?

Currently have 3 girls I sleep with regularly without condoms. I know am an idiot but I love banging without them a lot. And when I've been drinking I'm in danger of losing the boner when focusing on putting on the condom. I have to get checked soon lmao

Attached: 1495790728511.gif (245x250, 967K)

welcome to the hsv2 club

definitely get checked. You probably have something at this point, just saying. i think 1/4 women have an STI at some point in their life (especially under 25) so ya ...

I used to be like you man.
Hated using a condom but seriously, the anxiety and pessimism worrying about STI isn't worth it.

I don't mean to be condescending but hurr durr what is a liquid. There are liquids everywhere during sex and some of her juices which are inoculated with an std could enter the base of the condom - its not a vaccum mate. But as I said that's incredibly unlikely just not impossible

With a condom? You're more than fine bro

what is that even?

yeah I'll do it soon. I usually have unprotected sex and ask them what their tests say afterwards because girls around here are pretty good at getting tested, if they're clean I suppose it means I'm clean as well. Also, it's not as dangerous for males to get most of the diseases, it can fuck with female fertility though. I was kind of surprised and relieved when I got tested last time, I believe I'm good at not fucking STD ridden roasties

>With a condom? You're more than fine bro
Stop spreading this myth. Gonorrhea, herpes, etc. can thrive in the mouth. You can wear condoms all you want but skin-to-skin contact in general (especially kissing) can still spread these infections.

Herpes lad

>What would you say are the chances that I have an std?

What race are they? Seriously that's a huge predictor. Asians are basically nil unless they're druggy hookers. Look it up.

I like Beyond 7 Mega Big Boy ones regularly.
Consider my.size or one legend(i think) if you want a more custom fit. You just print out a piece of paper measure and it tells you which one to order.

Btw i would only worry about herpes and hpv with proper condom use

Attached: 1521745126191.jpg (1024x1013, 128K)

all whites, mostly blonde with blue eyes

I've read that most people carry that virus and that it only surfaces in a small percentage. And that it's only somewhat dangerous for female fertility

Gonorrhea can make men infertile if left untreated. But yeah, after the initial infection, you may get a herpes outbreak a couple times a year when you're immune system is weak. Otherwise it's kinda "filtered out" like chicken pox.
There's so much information online about STIs. Veeky Forums spreads so much fear mongering and misinformation.

It can take chlamydia and gonorrhoea up to a month to show up in blood tests, and HIV up to 3 months.
So basically get a test at least every 3 months if you're not retarded.

I lost my virginity back in October and have had sex with 2 women since with no condom. No symptoms or anything, should I get checked?

It takes 10 minutes to get checked if you have no symptoms. Just a small blood sample and urine sample. So I'd say yeah, considering the amount of time and effort needed for the peace of mind.

Can I get those badboys from oral? I never wear a condom doing it and feel like it would ruin the act, but does it?

>tfw fucked 12 girls since January and just got an all clear on my test

Condoms work lads

Thanks, senpai

Yes, you definitely can. Not worth using a condom for oral though.

When it comes to oral how easy is it to get STD? Chick can say that she wants me to have condom on for BJ and what am I supposed to do? Like her trough plastic bag?

Did you do blood test and urine for all STI?

>Chlamydia and gonorrhea are simply treated with an antibiotic. It's nothing too serious.
They're becoming resistant to antibiotics though.

I never use condoms and I have never gotten an STD =)

46 women btw

Yep, just a quick in and out though because no symptoms

Lol get tested

I also did some research on that topic this morning, OP.

You can get all sorts of infection simply by kissing and receiving a blowjob.
Honestly wearing a condom for getting your dick sucked fucking sucks and probably nobody does it but technically if she has Herpes or something you can get it.
80% or so sexually active people below the age of 30 do have HPV anyway.

Also:
Know your chances
A common question people have is “What are my chances of getting an STI?” While there is no simple answer, the charts below give an estimate of your chances, when your partner has that sexually transmitted infection (STI).

These charts are based on research where possible, and have been reviewed by STI experts in British Columbia. These charts don’t cover every situation or STI. For example, for HIV the charts do not address the fact that risk of transmission is even lower if your partner is on treatment for HIV and has undetectable viral load.

Here’s what the different chances mean in the chart:

Not passed (or possible only in theory): There is no possibility for passing the infection or it is theoretically possible, but there is no evidence that this happens.
Not commonly passed: This is not a common way to pass the infection but it may be possible with the right conditions (e.g., if condom breaks).
Can be passed: The infection can be passed this way with the right conditions (for example, from skin which is not covered by a condom or barrier).
Easily passed: The infection is easily passed this way.

Attached: Oral-Sex-Table-v3.png (1007x762, 37K)

Attached: Anal-Vaginal-Sex-Table-v3.png (1007x582, 29K)

Attached: Other-Sex-Table-v3.png (1007x747, 35K)

I saw this table yesterday. Can you post the intercourse sex?

Also I just made another thread to warn our white Veeky Forums brothers of STIs! Just a public service announcement.

nevermind you did it... and you got dubs with it ... nice

My now ex-gf gave me chlamydia but she keeps denying that she cheated on me.
Is there ANY way that she could have given it to me without her cheating?
I'm just curious at this point, I know it's over between us.

>I'm a huge manslut
>fuck thots, and tell my regular thots stories about the other thots I fuck
>even initiate a 3some with some of them
>one regular thot told me she's had sex with two other guys the past 2 weeks when I wasn't able to fuck her
>now want to remove this thot from my regular list
Tell me Veeky Forums, am I a fucking pussy for my plan to just ghost her?

Yes. She could've had it well before she met you and never showed symptoms.
Hell, you could've given it to her lol

drop her

Wow, you must be that retarded if you're that desperate to have sex with someone with an STD even if you do use a condom.

You are disgusting.

Attached: 1521007086402.jpg (355x400, 53K)

Yes. But if it really bothers you then you should do it anyway. It's unhealthy to have that level of jealousy/judgment with someone you're intimate with.

Ok, let's say one of us had it and didn't know. Don't you think it would've shown up sometime between us first having sex and now? Nine month later?

Man I just don't get it, I feel like it's completely all fine to tell and show them all about the girl I fucked the other night while fucking them, or when I ask them out for a threesome, but when it's them who tell me that they fucked someone while being my fuck buddy or they plan to fuck someone else next week, my dick just goes limp and I don't feel like fucking them anymore.
Sigh, that makes my regulars down to two.
At least these two are the kinky ones who let me do whatever the fuck I want to them, such as fucking them in dressing rooms and shit.

tfw i live in a developed country and there is a syphilis outbreak in my city. fucking disgusting cunts can't take care of themselves and now i am paranoid i might catch it so i avoid going out at night

A good amount of people dont show symptoms ever.

i suggest you videotape man. Cause clearly you'll drop them at some point.

So you're saying she could've been telling the truth?

lots of homosexuals or negros in your place?

I do when it's something really worth keeping in video. Here's little miss squity puss.

Attached: 12.jpg (511x594, 28K)

no it's 90% whites 10% mestizos and regular ammount of homos

you can't know, white brother. only way would've been:

>both of you got tested
>both of you were clean or infected then treated
>down the road, you had chlamydia

then you'd know she cheated somehow.

Neither of us got tested before we started dating. Stupid, I know.
I guess it's possible one of us had it but it's been dormant the whole time.
I want to believe her but I don't know.

Christ. Make sure you get tested

I do, regularly in fact.
The problem is that if I ghost this regular, I won't have access to free tests anymore. She's a med tech and she just gets samples of my blood anytime and runs all tests on it for free.

My suggestion is move on. Sadly, this will always be in the back of your head and will prevent you from fully trusting and loving her.

Chin up, white brother. Just focus on being a desirable, good, white male and another beautiful, wholesome white female will come your way!

Since I started lifting I just cant get myself to use a condom. I've fucked a few tinder sluts raw, cumming inside each of them. Should I get STD tested?
I know I'm retard not to use condoms but they're so offputting to me.
Its like im not even having sex.

Attached: fuck.jpg (231x218, 11K)

this is what i lift for

You could always just keep texting and go out but not fuck. I know this sucks because I had a whore complain that all I wanted to do was fuck her silly So I ended up taking her on some dates

You could do the same.
Keep texting, go on “dates” once in a while, and she’ll think you’re into her still.

Idk. Actually that sounds stupid. Up to you man.

I feel you bro.
condom sex is awful.
However, you do not know these women.
And you don't want stinging pain every time you pee or move your hips for weeks because of nutting into a whore.

Are you kidding? Obviously get tested you retarded shit.

Let’s say you did 3 sluts on tinder, which is a huge cesspool for STIs

Chance of a girl have a STI is approx 6-7% (clap, drip, etc)

7% * 3 girls = 21% chance you had contact with an STI.

I want to fug this chick who has herpes and has been in remission for years, take meds, etc. Obviously I will wear a condom when I'm comfortable with the idea, but what about her gobbling my knob, is that fine in the short term?

>7% * 3 girls = 21%
this is not how probability calculation works, dude

but yeah, since it's tinder you got something OP

No dude, are you retarded?

Fucking faggots. Condom sex is garbage, would legit rather just stay home, jerk off to some Hentai. Stds and shit are a meme, I've creampied sluts off every app, even fucking craigslist and am fine.

>NA education

>Idk. Actually that sounds stupid.
Actually is. I've never gone out with these whores, if it isn't my/their place, then we're probably just in a drive thru.
I don't want these hoes thinking I'm all sweet and shit, but it turns out I'm the faggot who can't stand that they also fuck others despite the fact that I'm completely open about how I fuck multiple bitches along side them.
I just feel like shit.
On the plus side, I got to meet this chick earlier and tomorrow night I’m not leaving at least until 3rd base.
Motherfucker just turned 18 five months ago.
Now see my hypocricy? Fuck.

Attached: 7B2D1051-23CD-42EC-A17F-B18602051A40.png (750x1334, 2.13M)

the only way to handle this situation is fucking their brains out so they don't want to meet other guys.
The best way to prevent them of having sex with other guys is satisfying them sexually.

Got that down already, see squirter. Issue is, I usually only go out on Friday or Saturday nights, and seeing that I have multiple partners, some of them get left behind.
Can't just win them all I guess.
Maybe it's time to quit this lifestyle, who the fuck am I kidding

Yeah. Get a white gf and settle down.

i had chlamydia once. for a short period, my jizz was super watery and fucking brown in color. no pain or anything tho.

Why not finger fuck her and inspect her pussy before you fuck het without a condom

Na I’m fucking her with a condom regardless

This. Doesn't help that the regular and Magnums on most brands have the same base girth measurements. The base is where I am the biggest and I get bruises and numbness wearing one for even 5 minutes.

Attached: sniffff.png (565x486, 532K)

Honestly STDs/STIs just depress me. Why the fuck do they have to exist honestly

m-maybe

just dont bother
condom head is retarded for everyone involved, just skip to the sex or tell her to fuck off

Same with all pandemics. There are too many humans living too close together.

>Man I just don't get it, I feel like it's completely all fine to tell and show them all about the girl I fucked the other night while fucking them, or when I ask them out for a threesome, but when it's them who tell me that they fucked someone while being my fuck buddy or they plan to fuck someone else next week, my dick just goes limp and I don't feel like fucking them anymore.

its called being a child

Doctors have routinely said, the only 100% way to prevent all STDs is for me to "just b urself".
Works every time

Don't do it user, your line will die with you.

Don't do what? Be myself?

Too bad I'm the only son of an only son of an only son.

They all managed to reproduce. You have the power. Fix yourself.

Find out if its on her mouth or genitals or both.
For mouth your rolling the dice even with just kissing.
For sex just wear a condom and put just your dick through the hole of some compression shorts with leg parts down towards your knees. Try to keep the session on the shorter side. Afterwards spray and wipe with lysol and shower.
It may help as well to have her take a shower before sex too.
And of course ask her if she thinks she may break out and look if she has any visible sores.
These are just risk prevention methods. Even using condoms with all contact doesnt protect you fully.
If shes worthwhile and you want to keep her around you can probably just bang raw and rely on her to tell you if she thinks she may get a breakout. Its really not the end of the world if you catch it. And no i dont have it as far as i know.

And of course dont be a sperg about it. Be nice and reassuring. Just say you want to be careful because a cousin got hsv1(mouth) and has untypically bad break outs.
Remember even virgins can have herpes. Usually hsv1 on the mouth.

youtu.be/GVe-F5szfEI