Vegan general

>he is vegan not out of love for animals but for hatred of humans

Attached: 1490793698186.jpg (779x655, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4
youtu.be/zLm_aa4J9rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see this pic alot, is it photoshopped or is he actually that green?

>>he is vegan not out of love for animals but for hatred of humans
Yeah, that's literally all of them.

vegans are fucking aliens

Attached: s346661034209091127_p4_i1_w550.jpg (550x550, 31K)

I would be more compelled to eat vegan if VG died suddenly.
Talk about bad optics.

Every 'vegan' bodybuilder takes a shit load of supplements.

>not wanting a 35yo vegan goddess

Attached: Vegan aging.jpg (565x500, 89K)

That woman hasn't had her period in ten years.

She looks like she's 63

She looks worse than my granny at 92 before she died.

What's wrong user, can't handle the veg?

Attached: Vegan Oxymoron.jpg (2249x1268, 322K)

Another excuse people give to live life is that they need to work toward betterment of mankind. Some even become aid workers and do other great Nobel prize-winning work. It should be understood that mankind did not exist before you existed. And they will not exist once you die. And you will die, if you are dead, mankind never existed. There was no need to help mankind as there was no such thing. Your idea of 'meaning' is only because you exist. All people you see around you are destined to non-existence in any case, when it would be as though they never lived. Therefore, truly you did not save or help anyone. Timelessness surrounds all, it does not matter how many animals you save or kill - it does not make any difference to anything.

She looks 45

Someone plz answer this. Wanna know as well

hes turniing into a vegetable

Plants are conscious therefore veganism is bullshit. Torturing animals with unhealthy living conditions is wrong, but killing them can only be as wrong as cutting down a tree. The science is clear that consciousness is the result of the information processing fundamental to living organic matter which means you are doing harm to conscious life by eating a salad with croutons.

Attached: 1515574256132.jpg (1105x1456, 1.85M)

The funny thing is that is the best he ever manage to looked. He currently looks worse.

la creatura

Stahp

If you just hated humans you'd eat meat to make the planet worse

But then the animals would suffer a lot more for a long time before the humans even start to suffer

I'm interested in drinking all my vegetables/vitamins

would this be possible to do in one or two shakes/juices a day if I used the most nutrient-dense veggies like Kale?

Attached: meditation.jpg (320x408, 62K)

they kill a lot of bugs too, hypocrites

There's something off about his body but I can't really put my finger on it.

pencil neck.

Is this Veeky Forums's version of nihilism? I just lost it at "the universe is YOOOOOU" part.

It's a concoction of some 14 year old's misunderstanding of a bunch of different branches of philosophy mixed with pure mumbo jumbo. It's like some kid read a one-sentence summary of each major philosopher's work and thought about it for a minute and then spewed out that nonsensical post.

A Vecuck told me they do it for self defense. kek delusional

You can lift and eat all you want mate, you are always going to have a megamind head

I just looked up that video. She uses shampoo on her head but she admits she does not use soap on her body. She just stands under the shower stream touching herself with gloves. Vegans are really weird people.

>animals are alive
>plants are alive
>fish are alive
>bugs are alive

fruititarian is the only truly harm-free diet, as fruit is a byproduct of plants rather than the plants themselves.

It may be a horrible diet nutritionally, but it's the only one you can say is 100% cruelty-free as long as you didn't use pesticides.

You think?

Like being a vegan, but getting a pig tattooed on your neck weird?

Attached: Kill me now.jpg (812x1114, 200K)

He's a nigger

a 56% nigger

>ask me about the pig tattoo

why does he have zero forearms?

he's so fucking retarded.
I think it's completely ok if you want to make an ethical choice of not eating animals, but just go vegetarian for fuck's sake!
Oh ok, you say that to extract milk from cows intensive industry tortures them? Well just buy milk from an organic farm! same thing with eggs!
Not to mention that importing vegan products costs a shit ton, in terms of energy and environmental impact

lmao organice milk and eggs are taken the same way.

so you say the same in the human context as well? haha, yeah plants are conscious therefore killing humans is only as wrong as cutting a tree down...

You're only allowed to use fruit that already dropped from the tree though, and you must ensure that the fruits' seeds actually return to the ecosystem instead of just ending up in the water treatment facility connected to your sewers. So you better start shitting in the bushes.

I unironically would if she let me put it in her ass.

You see babby, the forearms are one of the hardest places to build muscles

Killing humans is wrong because its impractical and people have complex long term strategies/ambitions that would be interrupted by a premature death. Ending a human life isn't even necessarily wrong considering its okay to abort fetuses.

he doesn't do farmers walk

lmao those are the worse arguments ive ever heard.
>'practicality" as an ethical point
>'getting in the way off human lives'
lmao nice justifications

>>'practicality" as an ethical point
Pragmatism is a popular ethics

>>'getting in the way off human lives'
That's a good way of putting it, it's essential to human flourishing that my life isn't one of enslavement waiting to be killed and used as food, whereas a cow can have a great life on a farm before slaughter.

Jesucristo...

The shooped him yellow to imply liver problems.

anyone?

Thought this was a /vegan general/ ?

Ok, let's suppose this is true. That plants suffer.

Now, I can eat a plant. Or I can eat an animal that lived in shit conditions, and ate 7 times (minimum) as many calories in plants as I get from the animal's flesh.

If we assume all suffering is bad. Going vegan allows us to minimize the overall suffering exponentially.

tldr; You're stupid and your argument is stupid.

In theory, yes. The biggest hurdle is going to be making sure you hit all of your macros and micros. Using a fortified vegetable milk will get you the things that are typically hard to come by. I would probably take an Algal DHA supplement with the shake, unless you want to put a ton of algae into the shakes. The biggest problem with being a vegan is not B12 deficiencies as most suppose, as we can get plenty of that through readily available fortified plant milks. The problem is plant based omega 3 is short chain ALA, instead of the long chain DHA/EPA this is essential for brain and joint function. Our bodies can convert some ALA to DHA, but most of us aren't very good at it. There's a genetic component. So to be safe, take a DHA supplement.

An average person can live off of one cow and a minimum of veg a year.
The average vegan will have to eat many multiple different feeling plants many times of the day to equal what said person who eats a single cow and potatoes a few plants does.

Veganism does not minimize cruelty to life if you think about it like that.
Besides, raising a cow and 4 chickens so that you can have milk(if you can stomach the crap)cheese butter and eggs has no cruelty at all.

You're missing the part where the cow is consuming far more plant matter than the human.

They are then wasting those calories generating heat. As opposed to taking the full amount of energy into your own body, you are using an inefficient middle man.

How is this hard for you to comprehend?

>Algal DHA supplement

thanks I'll look into this

>The biggest hurdle is going to be making sure you hit all of your macros and micros

do you use a tracker for this?

By that logic, it is only wrong to eat animals in poor conditions.

If you really want, you can get fresh cuts of meat from local farmers and you can even see the condition the animals live in for yourself.

cronometer will let you set up a recipe so that you can just use that daily

1 cow

1 year

Attached: This Triggers the Vegan.jpg (750x1332, 386K)

You ought to start hunting, better meat and more pride.

Attached: 223283267_1513747871993663_1886163637_n.jpg (450x800, 109K)

The whole argument to begin with is that plants have feelings. the argument of more plants consumed for the same caloric gain still holds.

The fallacy of a great life with "one bad moment" is still dumb. If you still have life ahead of you, do you want it cut short? Especially if you're enjoying your life.

>this excites the jew cardiologist

>not wanting this mammal-estrogen chugging zhim

Attached: 1505417761091.jpg (1600x1600, 363K)

ITT meatcucks circlejerk about being triggered by altruism
Pathetic each and every one of you

Attached: 1510771539124.png (953x1282, 495K)

We don't eat fucking grass user.
Also, if you cut your lawn then you're doing more damage to plants then the cow is, who will drop a deuce that will allow the plants to grow better.

I can go into how inefficient and energy hungry the big aggra middle man is. But you'll simply handwaive that won't you.

Somethings wrong with his body but I cant tell what

>Plants are conscious
stopped reading here

it's attached to a weird and ugly head

Nah something else.. lack of pecs maybe?

cows eat grass in fields retard. only shitty american cows that are fed grains are expensive to raise as grains require effort to produce, but here in Central Europe, cows graze on pastures, they cost very little to raise as the grasses grow naturally. so yeah, compared to vegans who live off of exotic fruits and vegetables flown from around the world, good dairy is cheap af to produce

He’s fucking green.

people in the background are also green, that's just the lighting

I've grown up around feedlots. The average cow isn't eating grass. It's mostly corn, molasses and anything else they can feed it cheaply.

If we want all of the cows to live on grass, we need to either reduce consumption of meat, to levels sustainable for a pasture model, or we need to deforest as much land as possible to accommodate grazing. The former is something meatcucks can't seem to do, and the latter is something that as a world, we really don't want to do.

Big agra is part of the problem, but the meat industry exacerbates the problem by increasing demand for grain. Less feed required, means less need for industrial agriculture.

You're still shortening an animal's life, and contributing to excess methane release.

that looks disgusting

~95% vegan diet here, around one meat/fish meal every other week. Not exactly for moral/economic reasons (though they're definitely legit) but for health, pretty sure a heavily plant-centered diet is the healthiest.

how do you feel about eating bugs for nutrition purposes?

(cooked of course)

>You're still shortening an animal's life, and contributing to excess methane release
moving the goal posts bro. I don't have a moral problem with killing animals if they lived a peaceful, tranquil life, much better deal than if they were in the wild. I doubt the methane produced by a single cow per family is comparable to the energy used by cars, electricity consumption, carbon tax of imported foods, etc

>I doubt the methane produced by a single cow per family is comparable to the energy used by cars, electricity consumption, carbon tax of imported foods, etc

that's not an argument, that's a red herring fallacy

Attached: dragon-ball-z-piccolo-D_NQ_NP_534601-MLB20353914516_072015-F.jpg (1076x768, 148K)

I haven't found a store that sells any and online seems either expensive or shitty. Tried locusts before and they tasted decent. Nutritionally they're pretty great, a ton of protein, rich in minerals and a pretty good omega ratio plus even some fibre. I wouldn't eat too much since they're quite high in sat fat but you don't want to eat 200g per day anyway.

"Organic" milk still has the brutal process of forcefully impregnating female cows and killing the male babies.

Who says I don't? Look at that pic, there is another freezer right next to that one.

I had just got the cow slaughtered a couple of months ago.

>more pride
than raising a cow from calf to table? Nah I take plenty of pride in the meat in my freezer. That is 100% pure Oklahoma Polled Hereford.

Neck tattoo please, I don't want a serious job ever again.

>I think therefore I am =/= I am therefore I think

You illeterate piece of american trash.

Also Descartes was wrong.

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4
youtu.be/zLm_aa4J9rI

Attached: 1521283775633.gif (540x518, 2.46M)

>plants suffer
No, not necessarily. I'm just saying they're conscious and your lifestyle leads to their death and termination of consciousness. Supposing they experience something so eukaryotic as suffering is anthropocentrism.

>Now, I can eat a plant. Or I can eat an animal that lived in shit conditions, and ate 7 times (minimum) as many calories in plants as I get from the animal's flesh.
You're terminating countless discretely conscious lifeforms no matter what you do. Prioritizing the continuation of consciousness among animals over plants is arbitrary.

>an animal that lived in shit conditions
It doesn't really matter what you think about how others live. From the perspective of a cow I can't imagine life on a farm is all that terrible. If it's so bad that they would never been born then their lives are abject cruelty, but I doubt they feel that way considering the suffering many people are willing to subject themselves to to continue living and humans have a much greater capacity for such experiences. Who are you to speak on behalf of all cattle who will no longer exist if you have your way?

>latest philosophy and neuroscience indicates this
>every single prehistoric person believed in animism
>physiological yearning of the human body conclude with phenomenal experience

>all biological yearning isn't the same
>evolution isn't driven through conscious information flow
hmm

>>I think therefore I am =/= I am therefore I think
>Also Descartes was wrong.
Why are veagans such bad philosophers?

Doubtful...though that could be why he actually looks that way

Attached: 1521310209970.jpg (300x393, 59K)

How?
I was vegan for a few months. I even went through a phase were i was put off by meat similar to your reaction but how does an image of uncooked meat look disgusting? Hell theres barely any detail. It may as well be frozen berries

I dont think he understood your implication. I did though and thats awesome man
So thats really all one cow?

Thatd still be 7 billion cows a year if everyone ate cow but still, seems like one could feasibly eat meat and not support the dark parts of the industry.

>but killing them can only be as wrong as cutting down a tree.

I consider cutting down a tree far worse and im not vegan

An orange does not have vertibrate meatcuck. Kys.

Dios Mio....

El Goblino Verde...

it looks like jeffrey dahmers refridgerator

>latest philosophy and neuroscience indicates this
>philosophy
you joking, right?
>neuroscience
plant neurons top kek
>every single prehistoric person believed in animism
yes, prehistoric beliefs are what modern science should rely on
>physiological yearning of the human body conclude with phenomenal experience
i have no idea what that means

you're fucking retarded, you'll believe any shit you read online

tl;dr - Vegetarianism is better than veganism which is better than eating meat

There are no good vegan sources of the essential amino acid lysine which are not hideously calorific. The best sources of lysine from plant-based foods are lentils, red kidney and black beans, and tempeh. Each of which is double, if not triple, the calories of an animal-based source of lysine when comparing pound for pound.

There are also studies which show that protein digestibility from plant-based proteins is low, typically 25% worse off compared to animal-based proteins. Recall that ruminating animals have long digestion times, they chew the cud, and have huge livers. Humans do not.
Meaning the typical vegan would need to eat a higher than normal nominal value of protein in order to digest a similar amount of protein that a vegetarian or meat-eater would.

But, if we focus specifically on lysine alone, and consider that the lysine content from plant-based foods is about 33% lower than animal-based foods, and then factor in the increased calories, and then factor in that digestibility is lower from plant-based foods: it means that you are going to consume at least 4x the calories from plant-based foods to meet the same lysine equivalent from an animal source.

Veganism is morally correct both in terms of stewardship of the planet and caring for animals, and it is possible to live a healthy and fulfilling life with a vegan diet. But it's not compatible with realistic goals of bodybuilding or strength training, given low bio-availability of lysine in plant-based foods, and low protein digestibility, all packaged in a high-calorie food. One can't expect to gain lean muscle mass in reasonable periods of time on a vegan diet.

A substitute ought to be lacto-vegan. Acquire lysine from dairy only, still help reduce your own personal carbon footprint and still acquire muscle mass at a good speed.

I'm not even vegan but the protein stuff right there is a load of bullshit. Well articulated shitpost though, 7/10.

why is it bullshit?

it is conjecture based on lies

Timestamp.

Sluta marknadsföra din kanal du är fan lika galen som veganerna ditt solkollande mongo

how much milk do you need to get the same amount of lysine?

how would a vegetarian get lysine if not through milk?