Squats three times a week

>squats three times a week

Attached: 5C7C14C7-F914-4E6F-BB47-418EF0069204.png (457x500, 59K)

nothing wrong with that if you vary the intensity, you dumb fuck

Wait... I do that too! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT????

you will get big

yes, if you have time for that it means you don't spend enough time curling

>leglet

>track and football when I was in highschool
>now ruckmarching in military
>legs are huge
>only workout upper body now
>once a month squat and deadlift a few times just to fuck around
>350lb squat and 435lb diddly without ever training legs
how can soylets even compete?

>Squatting at all

Attached: 467345678999456.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>435lb diddly

is this suppose to impress anybody?

>work out several times a week for years to get a strong body
>get killed in a split second by a donkey fucker raghead IED because you were memed into traveling across the world to fight for businessmen and politicians
wew

my chances of getting killed overseas are pretty minuscule, I can promise you the chances of me killing a few Muslims, getting the army to pay for intelligence schools and security clearances and then paying for civilian schooling, getting free healthcare for the rest of my life and fucking the girl you are lifting for to try and impress are MUCH higher;)

this post just reeks of manlet

I squat 3xs a week. I want strong legs. You are a dumb shit stain. This is bait.

Spoken like a true soyboy pussy from pol.
Go back to your containment board with the rest of the homosexuals.

This post just reeks of cowardice nu male

bet you anything your height starts with 5

If you can pull it off and progress with it, then why not?
I can only squat once a week because of my knees, but if I could squat three times a week with according gains then I would totally do it.

curling is the patrician sport

>when you get btfo’d so hard the only thing you can do is call someone a manlet

lol short one

>shit squat and shit deadlift
>how can xy compete

??!

If we're speaking about statistics, chances are you'll become poor, alcoholic/drug addict, alone, unemployable, PTSD'd and not fucking any girl at all for the last pathetic years of your life before you finally decide to end it all with a bullet to your head.

Meanwhile I'm working on an actual career and make my own money instead of needing handouts from the government to get by. I'll afford ten times better healthcare than the scraps you'll get and my schooling has already payed off several times. And if you really think that girls are gonna get impressed rather than put off by someone who served you're in for a surprise.

Delusional grunts lol

cool man:) I’ll have to print this post out and hang it on my wall so I can look at it when I’m making 6 figures doing computer stuff for a contracting company i already have lined up

LMFAO I'm freshman in college 177lbs 5'7 manlet and I squat 455x3 and DL 495x2