Ok so my squat is garbage, I have thicc legs and can leg press a good amount though...

ok so my squat is garbage, I have thicc legs and can leg press a good amount though, is my core fucked or what am I missing?
3pl8 for reps btw

Attached: back-squat.jpg (480x270, 13K)

3 plate for reps is intermediate so you cant keep adding weight

you need to deload and work it until you can slowly get higher

3pl8 squat or leg press?

squat

if squat, this thread hurt my feelings

won't be squatting heavy until I finish the cut and I start bulking again, do you recommend any isolation exercises I can do until then?, my guess is my core is absolute shit

How is the inner part of your quad in comparison to the outer sweep?
When I hit a wall on my squat progression my trainer told me to work my tear drop on the extension machine, I thought it was a meme but I did it anyway and wouldn't you know it, it actually helped.

>3 plate for repss
>garbage squat

My 1rm squat is like 1.5 plates and I can hardly push out ten with 1pl8

am I genetic trash fit?

My 1rm with good form is like 100lb KILLLLL MEEEEEEEEE!

OP is just being a lool so humble faggot

no one considers 3 pl8 a garbage squat in the real world

>these are the people giving you workout advice

this fucking place sometimes

Attached: 1264634126571.gif (344x326, 4K)

Das good advice man, I think it has something to do with using your posterior chain too much on those exercises. I mean sure you can move 3 plates, but how much of it are you moving with just your quads?

you hit that sitting on the edge of the extension machine?
I've been probably training for longer than you, my bench is higher than my squat, that's why I say it's shit

I knew someone was gonna say something like this, I know that overall a 3pl8 squat is ok, it's just not balanced with the rest of my lifts

I dont give people advice, im here to ask questions actually and sometimes shitpost
I never claim to be knowledgeable

You sit normally, but you hold your feet in a V position. A mental que I use is to push up from the inner side of my ankle.

well my advice to you is to eat more. No one should stall at 1 pl8 squat without some horrendous medical condition

didn't know about that, I guess you can learn something here from time to time, thanks bruh gonna try it later

It could be the other way around for him, it could be his sweeps that are lagging.
OP, ask someone you know will tell you the truth to judge your quads, whichever part they tell you looks smaller/weaker than the other, work that on accessories, V foot position for inner, /\ foot position for the sweeps.

Don't mention it bro, also work your core, if your first instinct was that your core is the culprit, it most likely isn't up to par.

just keep eating and keep lifting man

literally noone cares or will notice because the vast majority of the population cant do 3pl8 squat for reps.

LONDON

I'd say is the inner if anything
yeah I always leave abs for the end and never do them that's why it's that if I had to guess

I do, that's enough.

Fix your form, work core.
Include pause squats, train the movement more often.
If you are doing ppl or something hop on a real program

Should toes be pointed forwards for best form?

Thanks, I figure that is the problem also. Im going to start eating a lot more and doing gomad, enough of this skelly life

Slightly out but it varies a little between individuals

>varies largely between individuals
FTFY

Do sets of doubles and triples, easiest way to improve

Best advice here. Pause squats and direct core work fixed my squat form right up. Went from 165kg to 180kg in 8 weeks of incorporating those things.

>does leg press

pathetic