Whats it like?

Whats it like?

Attached: Deep-Tissue-Massage-862x431.jpg (862x431, 51K)

Breddy gud. My former roommate is a fit qt and does it for a living, but she's also my good friends ex so I have to tread carefully.

S M A S H

Attached: muh dik.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Pretty good. If you can find a Thai place near you that does it go there, and bring an extra twenty bucks.

Why?

you know exactly

Attached: Long-High-Range-of-the-Shooting-Water-Fountain-at-Versailles-1418053811127.jpg (1000x1500, 133K)

It is a totak meme that the Asian massage palours will jerk you off at the end of the massage.

It only happens in the movies and in bar talk folkes - sorry to kill the Fantasy.

Unless you are in asia, of course

Imagine someone specialized in finding all the most painful spots on your body with no input from you.
Then they spend 10 minute making it more and more sore until they move on to the next spot.
Then after an hour and a half of this they give you a glass of water and you stand up to the weakest you have ever felt.
Then 3 days later you feel 10x better than you were before you went.

Don't google rub maps.
I would hate to ruin your innocent mind.

Been jerked off dozens of times, also fondled and sucked tits, grabbed asses, had my prostate massaged and balls fondled/lightly abused. Ask me anything. BJs and sex too at places that didn't really massage, and I actually prefer the massage first.

I've heard from people that it's totally true, and possibly even the majority of them do. I only went to one, and didn't get my penis touched. I figure either you need a code word, or some special amount to tip and/or go there long enough to build up trust.

How do you ask for one?

It's not about asking, you have to pick the right place, and even then a girl might not do it if she doesn't like you. Offering money up front just makes them think you're a cop.

Not him but usually the place will ask if you have been there before and you always say yes and then you get completely naked when they ask you to undress to your comfort level and then it gets to that point they will either ask for their tip and you tip depending on your area (some places is $40 for a handjob to $60 but it could be lower or higher).
Some places will straight ask you if you want anything extra and some other places won't ask at all and it is implied.
San Diego has a place called Coco Spa and they do full service and you can just walk in and give them your ID card and they offer full service etc.
It's not hard to find them but finding a good one can be tricky.
Lots of 40+ ladies.

Do you live in a first world country? Been kinda curious about this, only because I thought of going in for a massage for a strained muscle and was wondering if the memes are true.

If they didn't touch your ass or balls you picked the wrong place. If she did touch your asshole, taint, or nuts you should probably go back.

It was my 2nd paid massage ever. She massaged my but, and further up my groin then the other "clinical" place. She grazed my butthole quite a bit. I'll go back again, because all in all, it was still a good deep tissue for 2/3 the cost of the clinical place.

Man I actually forgot about that.
Touching your balls during the massage is how they check to see if you are down without saying anything.
They full on palm them and laugh to play it off.

CA USA. We have lots of Asians here.

I like to sigh or make some other signal of approval when they get near the ass crack. Spread your legs open too.

I'm autistic enough that I'd probably get chased out of there if I tried that. I'm not bad looking, and have a decent body, I'm just probably an assburger, because I'm retarded when it comes to social interaction.

>Lots of 40+ ladies.
Those can be really good tho. My first time was with some 20 year old kitty cat who gave me a half assed handy. The second time was with some decent looking milf whom I paid for a handjob but she had her lips around my cock and a finger up me bum without having to pay anything extra.

It's ok. I don't like to talk but there are guys who go in just to chat basically. It's a safe way to talk to girls because they want to get paid. A good tip makes up for a lot.

A lot of athletes shill for deep tissue so I assume it works

I like the older ones too but they can also be rude. Younger girls don't want to upset a customer, the mamasan doesn't give a fuck.

I more meant, I'd fuck up trying to coax some dick touching out of a supposedly normal situation like a massage. I'm not afraid of sex or anything. I'd even looked into hookers, because it's easier, but all the ones that are close enough to me I could find were either, ugly, $1500+ weekend only, or required references from other hookers. I didn't really want to climb up the hooker ladder, and wanted a message anyway, so I rolled the dice. It was only $60 plus tip for an hour deep tissue which felt breddy good either way. Dick stuff would have been nice, but I can't complain.

>/fit-hookers and bumhole massages

Attached: 1390902831835.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

What if you haven't been there before?

What's the problem? If you're test cycling naturally you might find it hard to get laid on a schedule. Not so hard when you've got an appointment at a parlor.