Poorfag general

1200 euros here.
How the fuck are we ever going to make it?

Share poorfag feels

Stop comparing yourself to others and focus on yourself

At the beginning of the year I had 50 dollars, now I have over $50,000. If you really want to make it, you will find a way to make it.

Happy thanksgiving Veeky Forums

yeah the alts bullrun. Makes me cry when I look at coinmarketcap from 1-1-2017. Feels like I kinda missed the boat already.

Ahh well, gonna stick with it I guess.

>Feels like I kinda missed the boat already.

Crypto has a lot more than a single year in it.

user, something goes up everyday. You just have to figure out what.

>How the fuck are we ever going to make it?

1500$ poorfag here, all in on FUN so i can have fun in a year.

im poor and currently i own 280OMG and 12 250REQ
at least there is some outlook
im already happy as fuck when im at the 10k€ but im going to make sure to not cash out too early and keep reinvesting
i definately want to get some ark as soon as possible and its also time to get on the bitcoin train after next correction
last correction i thought it could go down to 2500€ but it only dipped under 3000€ so i missed out lol

And this, kids, is why you shouldn't buy BAT right at the tip before it fell and only just decide to sell for BCC

same to me. but there will be a lot of shitcoins being pumped. you just need to be there when it happens, user.
got 1k in BTC at 6000/btc and have now 1,5 spare fiats to invest. probably 1k in dash/ripple/monero/eth and the remaining 500 go into shitcoin spread

$250 CAD, rip me

This

Go 50% or 75% on HST. Sell when it hits $1 in the next few weeks.

Reasons? Read this thread Thank me later.

100€ in crypto, 700 in my pant pocket. That's all I have for myself. The rest of what I earn I use it for basic needs (electricity, internet, food) and to support my parents (they really need the money).

Am I a poorfag?

i started with $500 6 months ago and made it to $7500. then i went all in on confido...
i'm done with crypto.

country?

fuck

Spain.

why stop completely
you lost 500$ because of a mistake you could have honestly avoided
just dont let it happen again

I started with 1K in August and now I have little over 4k and I seriously just browse biz and try to read some on cryptos I'm going to invest.
Perhaps we see an alt bullrun in 2018

cost of living is cheap over there right?

>Start out at the beginning of the year with 50 dollars
>Have 9k dollars a week ago
>Fall for CFD scam
>End up with 200 dollars again
FUCK ME

holy fuck. That makes me sick. I'm sorry bro

3000euro faggot here 4months in crypto

put a small amount of money every weeks
focus your money on small amount of crypto first, look for good ICO with high ROI, fuck daytrading, and be patient

are you larping or is it true?

Started with $500 in april, now slightly over $7k. I'm sure it will be over $10k by january thanks to 0x and ETH. After that one x100 moon mission separates me from officially making it, and I think I've found one

It's true... Just my luck.

buy link with that and you've made it by EOY 2018

also find a discord/telegram/whatever group with relatively low number of members

You got from 500 to 7500 by taking risks and winning. Finally you took and risk and lost. How can you even be surprised?

Depending on the zone. The average salary is supposed to be 1600€, but normal people rarely surpass 1000-1100€. The people of my age range is around 500-850.

You have my sympathy, user.

??? what is ico im new here, how do you make money on cryptos without daytrading

I lost 75% of all my money in TrumpCoins. The funny thing is that I could have won money but I was so hooked on the yobit dice that I martingale'd the whole 30k trumps I had.

Now I could be holding on 5-7 BTCs, but I'm stuck with 1.5

I started with $1000 in September. I'm down to $700 but I've finally managed to start building my stack with swing trading/find a couple of comfy holds to work on before I double down around Christmas. Most of the lost money is from a few failed shitcoin trades and buying Link at 35 cents. But I gotta say, through the good and bad, I've loved every minute of it. Being with you Veeky Forumsbros through it all has been a blast. Happy Thanksgiving guys, I love y'all.