Social skills>everything

Literally everything else falls flat compared to a socially dominant person. Everything else is cope.

You can be the most shredded, rich, successful guy but if you get chumped by anyone, you're done for.

Focus on social skills first boyos.

Attached: theme07[1].png (460x200, 61K)

Best way to train social skills?

so true, and a proper oly bar

Attached: bend.webm (640x640, 2.64M)

Alcohol

Try and fail and try and fail and try and fail and try and succeed.

Just bee urself bro!

Attached: approach_500_girls.jpg (1279x1348, 481K)

sweated bullets holy fuck

>tfw you grew up with a large hispanic family that encouraged and praised sociability so even as introvert your social skills are razor sharp

feels good mane

developing social skills is hard and often boring and has low payoff unless you want to get laid which i don't at the moment, i'm sticking with lifting thank you very much

As an evolutionary neuroscientist I can easily tell you: WRONG

agreed x1000

>Best way to train social skills?
Be a child, interact with other child, develop the social part of the brain from a early age, play sports throughout your childhood, and the results will be glorious as an adult. If you're an adult and didn't do all of that, it's too late

hmm, maybe the trick is to get to know girls on an individual level instead of viewing them as targets? nah, just be an autistic sperg and hit on complete strangers, i'm sure it would work out.

This really is the toughest pill to swallow but looking and feeling good physically goes a long way in boosting your self confidence.

christ this is my worst nightmare. i'm reminded of this every time i can't get a number, or i do and nothing ever comes of it

You need to identify your strengths and weaknesses and target them properly.

Because there are many ways one can have poor social skills. You can be bad at conversations, you can be bad at speaking, you can be difficult to approach, you can be shy or socially anxious, you can just be weird, it can be hard for you to connect with people, etc.

>maybe the trick is to get to know girls on an individual level instead of viewing them as targets?

Attached: 1504758574828.jpg (258x544, 32K)

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Totally true/10

Sad, but when you're legit ugly you should be realistic and only hit on ugly girls

Tl;Dr

Can someone summarize this for me?

Autist harasses women some much that people know him as “that guy”. Leaves uni because of it

> Be me
> Sitting on a bench enjoying the weather
> A nu-male up to me
> Notice he is wearing a chi-alpha shirt
> God damnit this is the third time this semester
> "Hey! I saw you sitting alone over here and thought you could use a friend! I'm Kyle!"
> Puts out his hand to shake mine
> Ask if he's with Chi Alpha
> "Yeah! Have you heard about us? We're spreading the word of the Lord. You should give us a-"
> "No thanks, fuck off"
> "Oh... Well can I say a prayer for you?"
> "Yeah sure, just go do it somewhere else"
> "Oh... ok, well have a good day friend. I'll pray for you!"
> He leaves

Did I do good?

>Evolutionary science
>Science
Complete joke of a field

>maybe the trick is to get to know girls on an individual level
isn't that what the purpose of dating is?

either bait or extremely edgy atheistfag

If you're bad with women, read Models by Mark Manson. If you're bad with holding conversations, read How To Talk To Anyone by Leil Lowndes.

Not bait. If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. I actually gave them a chance the first time I was approached. They were like a fucking cult. I bailed after one of their services was a guy yelling at us telling us were all sinners and god hates us and were going to hell. Everyone was on their knees begging for the Lord's forgiveness and I noped out of there. I've been approached like 6 times since then, and every time I'm even remotely nice to them, they just won't fuck off.

why does his body look like shit?

>Be a child, interact with other child, develop the social part of the brain from a early age, play sports throughout your childhood

I did all of that and I still have 0 social skills.

Heh

yeah but you can cuck these dominant guys if you're attractive. there is really no winning against the eternal thot

>Social skills

Highly overrated. And generally people assign the tearm "skill" just to an indefinite social pratice, even when it lacks any proficiency or skill whatsoever.

When you are the most funny guy in the room even the most "social" guy can't dominate you if you care to mog him. I'm not a dick though so I just keep to myself.

Working on your physical appearance definitely helps social skills, knowing you’re looking the best you can be is a huge confidence booster in social situations

>ugly autist approaches literally 500 women
>becomes known as a creep around campus
>drops out and runs home to become a NEET
I honestly wish I could feel sorry for him, but you should always be realistic and brutally honest with yourself before you try to decide what kinds of women are in your league.

just say ''i have autism'' next time, instead of making that post

Attached: 154253.png (650x550, 458K)

Some of the Jesus freaks on campuses are ravenous. Do not give them the time of day.

Then you failed at it. You probably sucked at sports, didn't try, and as a result, your other team mates shunned you for holding them back. In other words, you were "that guy" on the team

He deserves it then if he genuinely thought approaching hundreds of woman at his school for dating/relarionship/sex was a good idea.