/Time/ Ahhhhhhhhhhh Edition

1/4 of the year is almost over what have you been doing?

Attached: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (545x362, 27K)

Not much unfortunately

Hbu?

>what have you been doing?
Fucking op's mom

Just got back in the gym 2 weeks ago. Feelsgoodman.

Training for Everest. I leave in a week.

Stuck on a lame deployment and shit posting

Just got back from a job interview. Thought it went well.

I don't believe you.

Being a lazy piece of shit mostly started practicing piano and gym more seriously though.
Sounds hardcore
At least you have internet

Attached: 1521147967397.jpg (229x237, 31K)

Left my job in December. Took a couple of weeks to do absolutely nothing (drinking, vidya, and sleeping). Started running. Ate too damn much for the holidays and gained some weight. Started going back to the gym in late December (hadn't been since July).

Ramped it up with a program that works for me. Even saw a personal trainer a few times to help with the forms of my compound lifts. Haven't missed a gym session yet. And I recently added more cardio (fatfag trying to lose bodyfat at the moment).

This year so far, my physical fitness has been the most successful part of my life.

Nepalese here, even i wouldn't do that shit senpai.

i remember one of these threads in 2014. FUCK I LET IT ALL SLIP THROUGH MY FINGERS!!!!

>Last year I was writing and a comic book this time of the year
>I have not write anything this year more than a shitty short comic

At least I have drawn more things

Attached: 12 (1)_1.jpg (1278x677, 262K)

What type of training bro? Summarize

Lifting, going to college, had my first girlfriend in 7 years and she broke up with me shy of a month into our relationship, listening to prog albums, being more social and making new friends.

It's been a balanced year so far.

>ticking away the moments that make up the dull day

Attached: pink-floyd-dark-side-of-the-moon.jpg (1987x1987, 187K)

Don't worry, user.

Everything will be OK.

And Jesus Christ time might as well be my favorite under 10 minutes Pink Floyd song.

It's without any doubt the one with the strongest lyrics.

You should listen to King Crimson's Red.

Pink Floyd is my favorite band of all time but god I haven't listened to them in the past couple of months for playing King Crimson.

I lift so I can listen Fat Old Sun with her.

We are all going to make it brah

prove you're nepalese

based TIMEPILL poster

>you should listen to King Crimson's Red

Bruh...

Attached: kc albumbs.jpg (253x483, 41K)

I almost got a gf for the first time in 3 years. Decided to let her stay with her bf, helped me increase the weight on my lifts the next day by 10 lbs each because of the pain tho

Nice

Where did you found the live ones?

I only found the studio albums

>I almost got a gf for the first time in 3 years. Decided to let her stay with her bf

Bro I literary just did that a couple of days ago.

How are things going on?

I decided to not continue talking to her so I don't have any temptation.

I use a program called Soulseek QT. Basically it's a P2P file sharing database. Just type the album's name and you get many results, in mp3, FLAC, etc.

I'm listening to Aphrodite's Child, Talking Heads, Jethro Tull and Van Der Graaf Generator now. Still have to revisit Meddle and listen to Animals.

We're both gonna make it, progbro.

Prerty fucking good. Almost managed to get completely back into shape (though still weak), and regained a lot of the muscle that i lost while being lazy with working out and eating. At this rate i'll be nice and strong for summer

I did the same thing. Havent heard from her in 4 days so i think that the last time, will be the very last time i do. Think about messaging her everyday.

What about you man, how are things going with you? Still thinking about her?

>Finished my masters degree. Just need to write my thesis.
>made all kinda gains in the gym
That's about it

>posting the recolor

Attached: Bust_of_Caracalla_-_crop.jpg (1487x1443, 351K)

Cool, proud of you user. What's the thesis about?

checked. i haven't done shit since July. i haven't been to the gym once, i haven't worked as i don't need to, haven't spent more than a few hours a month on my hobbies. i have wasted every day. but i have been to 5 countries in that time and wasted time there, so i'm not a basement dweller.

Working on getting my EMT Basic certification, along with working full time, and I got back into the gym. My schedule is constantly busy, so no time for a gf. However staying this busy helps deal with the depression of being dumped by my fiance last summer. Also on day 7 of no fap and I feel my power rising.

Attached: green thot facepalms.jpg (917x873, 122K)

getting my dog wood and started doing SS. My goal, by the end of the year, I will have my dogwood deploma and I should be squatting 275lbs

Down 15lbs and up 30% on OHP, and bench press. Went from 2 chinups to 12 with 25lbs. Finally fixed the imbalance on my quads from my acl tear.

Still need to lose 5 lbs, get more strength and size gains, fix my calf imbalance, and get off yohimbine to lower my BP.

I'm cutting for summer and I'm dating a cutie

keep nofapping brother. good job

not all soldiers get internet?

Dark souls 1 release, an extremely nostalgic time for me where every day was fun with friends and no responsibilities was SEVEN YEARS AGO

Super weird seeing prog mentioned. Spock's Beard, echolyn, Yes...

Not good lifting music for me, but whatever.

Working on my thesis, getting back into shape, trying to forget about her. Nothing special.
Yeah, things are nice he..he..he...

>2 discussion posts, 3 tests, and 2 replies due in 4 hours
>havent even read chapter 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: display_819fd2fa4887a0548b18bf113b1be948[1].jpg (600x338, 263K)

Starting practicing some Muay Thai, learning to code this week, rescued a kitten with a friwnd that is gonma get adopted as soon as she recovers, started practicing my drawing

That was Halo for me, 17 years ago.

Fucking hell dude I remember that day when my 11 year old self played it on release night and was addicted ever since. Still is my favorite game ever. Can't wait for the remaster since I don't have my 360 anymore.

Lul my gf in hs just broke up with me when that shit came out. I remember being in anor londo just thinking "well shit"

the 2010's are almost over

Thank god. I'm ready to finish this decade like a bad set of DLs

Attached: 1496780799795.webm (202x360, 736K)

I feel like I've gone through a ton of personal growth ever since graduating high school in 2011. Was a long road to get where I am now and I've still got places to go, but looking forward to it.

I watched that video and snapped my own back.

Meddle is god tier.

Animals...

People swear to god it's Pink Floyd finest, but I don't know.

Really good album tho, but I would have high hopes.

Been trying to listen to Emerson Lake and Palmer recently, might also get into Gentle Giant, one of these days.

Thanks for the advise, senpai.

We are all going to make it.

Been thinking about her, user.

I really do.

But I know I shouldn't.

To be honest, I haven't block her, I still hope she calls me and wants to do it.

But otherwise, it would not be correct.

Stay strong, user.

The recolor is objectively superior to the rushed psychedelic palette you mongus.

AHH

>meal 1
>spinal crunch

>Ywn read the description of the Abyss father soul and feel proud like the first time