How do I get rid of my belly fat?

How do I get rid of my belly fat?

Attached: 20180323_200621.jpg (2988x4482, 2.02M)

SS + GOMAD

Lose weight dumbass

Read the fucking sticky you fat fuck

>not getting lipo on your problem parts and belly fat in 2018

it's like you want to make things harder than they need to be.

Attached: chugay-lipo1.jpg (496x300, 15K)

what this faggot did is not lift to a point where he had a solid base, it's best to lift and get swole a bit before cutting down and then getting lipo, think of it as the polishing, the finishing touches.

Stop eating like shit, work out harder.

>Seriously that simple

Unironically eat mostly healthy salads and limit red meat, absolutely no breads.

God tier meal = kale, spinach, pumpkin seeds, apples, berries, onions, tuna/sardines, home-made dressing of ground up cashews/almonds and lemon juice/olive oil.

Thank you all for info

I know you're baiting but how much does that shit cost?

not bait at all, Jesus. Some guys have shit genetic fat distribution, imagine lean bulking and getting mass only to have your midsection/torso ruin it. Lipo helps in that regard, Google it. Here's a fitter guy who got lipo and looks much better for it

Attached: 147924329dc4142f347515fb84d0d0be.jpg (236x186, 9K)

Keto
e
t
o

Local place is attacking my insecurities by sending me coupons for lipo. $2,100 for some full body stuff, but these coupons give me $250 off. Not a bad gig...but fuck that.

But I could also save the fat, turn it into soap & get my friends to wash themselves with my apathy...

mynigger.jpg

I am a big proponent of liposuction to fix problem areas. Any time I've mentioned it in the past Veeky Forums has gone extra autistic, most are just too young/poor to be able to afford it.

Attached: lipo.jpg (1000x592, 235K)

How does the body react to the lipo'd areas? Will you just gain fat right back there if you bulk, or does itt get stored in the non lipo'd areas?

>paying for this

Attached: 1521451540341.gif (320x277, 566K)

Attached: 30F8ABB0-D744-4DCB-B165-D3E6216FC72F.jpg (227x250, 18K)

>reaction image from a cartoon
How old are you sweetie? 10 or 11? This is big boy talk run along.

Case in point- the Veeky Forums demographic is too young to be able to afford liposuction.

Attached: 1390266340691.jpg (500x375, 55K)

>you can only use reaction images that I approve of
No sweetie

Attached: 1482903652252.jpg (565x600, 40K)

>you can only use reaction images that I approve of
I certainly didn't say that. I implied that your choice of reaction image makes you appear very young and childish

lrn2readingcomprehension

Attached: 1480830253667.jpg (564x771, 37K)

That man hasn't touched a single weight in his life. If he gained mass and got fit before getting lipo he would look way better, like the one guy I linked above.

This pic is not a problem that needed Lipo you can tell he's fat all around

This guy also just need to do a cut. It's not stubborn fat if it's everywhere

faggots advocating for lipo are faggots who couldn't go the extra mile. You want the praise and status of being fit but you just had it sucked out of you.Something a bitch would do.
Its not the same meng

>Will you just gain fat right back there if you bulk

Yup. It's pretty pointless if you have an actual concept of time.

Literally just lose weight, the fags talking about lipo must be fucked in their heads. You don't need to be cut open to lose belly fat, putting less food in your mouth is free, might even save you some money.

>Derails the thread to tell people they should fuck off if they use the wrong reaction image
>WELL I CERTAINLY DIDN'T SAY THAT HAHA GOTTEM DEEZ NUTZ
No sweetie, run along now the big boys are talking.

I believe you are right. I have been eating unhealthy. Should I do more cardio? I heard that it would help to lose weight more efficiently, while lifting only builds muscles

Lipo might be worth it if it didn’t just come back.

>go on bulk
>lipo down the fat
>continue on bulk
did I break the cycle?

>DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL
pathetic get fucked nerd

fpbp

>waste money on something that can be done for free
I'm young, and I can afford lipo sweetie. I just don't need it. Came down from 175 to 136 with fasting in almost no time and for free. Quit shilling for the surgery Jew.

Attached: fd6.gif (500x375, 601K)

Cut.

Assuming you've been lifting you have muscles, there is just a layer of fat over them.

Cardio is healthy and can aid fat loss but the bulk of the work is done in the kitchen, it's much easier to just not eat an additional 500kcal than running like 5 miles to burn it. Easier means you are more likely to do it, which means you are more likely to reach your goal.

Cronometer for example is free and you can track your calories, weight loss and nutrient intake if you care to. Put in a few days of eating into cronometer, look what you typically land on and see how you can reduce your intake to levels which would allow you to lose weight. That's the pretty much bulletproof way of doing it. Alternatively you can just change your diet for the healthier and allow your body to do the thinking for you, that means eating more vegetables, beans, lentils, nuts and fruit while reducing oils, fatty meats, cheese, refined carbs etc. Basically eating foods of lower energy density, making you full on less calories by increased fiber and water content.

>had cosmetic surgery
>looks like shit but now also weird
his body looks deflated and while his stomach is toned the rest of him is loose and hangs

>HURRR IF I KEEP TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF HIM MAYBE EVERYONE WILL FORGET I'M RETARDED

Attached: 60322efae35794a7b9d80bf4afff4942.jpg (448x300, 40K)

see
Cardio is important, but for reasons outside of weight loss.
It regulates blood flow, hormones, digestion, a ton of things can be benefited by regular cardio.
Losing weight is much easier when you just fix your diet.
For instance I run nearly 2 miles every day, afterwords I drink a sundrop and snack on some dark chocolate almonds.
Completely negates every bit of cardio I did.
However it lowered my blood pressure and raised my testosterone.