Focus on traps or delts to hide those bone bumps on shoulders?

focus on traps or delts to hide those bone bumps on shoulders?

Attached: bump.jpg (640x734, 106K)

GOMAD will fix that

Traps, Snatch-Grip High pulls will blow the fuck out of them. There's a tnation article on them, I was skeptical but my upper back and traps got big fast.

I don't eat dairy products

gain some weight

iv already gained 20 lbs with minimal difference in bone protusion. Iv noticed guys much larger than me and much more muscular with visible clavicle bones. can genetics play a role in this? are some peoples clavicle more visible than others,

i also see guys smaller than me with no visible clavicle, is this genetics, or do they have more upper body to lower body muscle ratio than me

thanks, when i finish my 5x5 routine
I'll work in those next. I want to start doing weightlifting soon instead of powerlifting

Rackpulls and rows seems to be enough for my traps, sometimes i dick around with snatch grip highpulls but i never focus on those

Med student here. This bump is acromion, a part of your shoulderblade. The deltoid attaches from the inferior side so working delts won't hide it below them. Traps attaches from above but there's still a part of the bone not covered by any muscle. Your best bet is to work traps though. As they get bigger the skin on them will get elevated and when passing into the delts region the acromion won't protrude through the skin as the skin will be higher above acromion as well.

Attached: a38a905f28b63d91a05808ca291798308b401e41f02115ad63d3e004e7f47346.jpg (956x711, 166K)

You need deadlifts

virtually every question on THIS fucking board can be answered simplistically; STARTING STRENGTH UNTL YOU HAVE A 400LB DEALIFT AND 300LB SQUAT FOR 3 SETS OF 5

THEN come and bitch to us if you can pull 4pl8s and still have a bony physique.

SS AMD GOMAD WILL FIX PROTRUDING CLAVICLES

gomad is literally only recommended for under weight young men and it says specifically it is not recommended for anyone but that. maybe if you knew how to fucking read you would know that.

get your fucking lifts up, put on weight and then come and bitch about your physique, until then, say skinny, bony and ugly, dumb illiterate faggot.

NO BOI, SS + GOMAD WILL FIX CLAVICLES BRO

IT WILL MAKE YOUR BODY FAT ACCEPTABLY HIGHER - NO MORE BONY ABOMINATIONS! ROAR SS + GOMAD

then stay skinny and weak, all whilst bitching on Veeky Forums about being skinny and weak

Attached: 151117_LEX_emoji-oxford-dictionary-word-of-year.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg (590x421, 17K)

Somewhere out there, some day, there will be a doctor who knows a thing or two about diet and fitness. I can't believe it.

Like, ever asked a doctor something about those subjects and just been floored by how little they know?

Test 123

Work the surrounding muscle groups to help hide it. You can do some neck crunches and retarded face exercises for the platysma but that isn't really going to make a difference

Doctors have to deal with a lot of other stuff. If you want to talk to someone about fitness related shit talk to a PT or an AT

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 2.39M)

NOT GONNA MAKE IT

wait what causes the difference in some clavicles being bonier than others?

just start doing them now you retard, do you think accessory work will hurt your gains or what? jesus christ