Berserk 355 (SPOILERS)

What are Veeky Forums thoughts on Berserk's new chapter?

>inb4 not fitness related

Guts is the reason why a large majority of Veeky Forumsizens started lifting. Plus, reading Berserk raises your levels of test. Prove me wrong. (Also, /a/ is a shitfest of pubescent humor).

Anyways, I've been waiting 10 fucking years for this moment. 10 FUCKING years.
I almost tear up at pic related.

Yes, the artstyle sucks now. Yes, Miura's Idol Master moe-shit addiction is tainting the design of new characters. And yes, Miura seems to have no clue on where to take the story anymore and seems to be in a hurry to get it done. BUT IT FINALLY HAPPENED. We got our girl back.

At this point I don't even care how it looks anymore, I just want Berserk to pick up in pace and have an existential crisis-inducing heart wrenching conclusion.

Attached: berserk 355.png (1482x2160, 2.64M)

>inb4 not fitness related

Not fitness related. Fuck off

Fuck you. There's currently a thread on the front page on what animal is "the most Veeky Forums approved", gyno surgeries, and nofap. How is this less deserving of being on Veeky Forums?

I became a Veeky Forumsizen and also done 7 years of martial arts solely because of dragon ball. I kind of recall there were many inspirational moments but after watching goku train and climb that tower with the cat thing at the top it was the first time I realized I am in control of my life (or some aspects of it) and I wana be strong and muscular I have to get off my ass and train.

I dont know, kids these days have access to so much inspirational anime but most end up lazy fat weed smoking degenerates.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Berserk is the official Veeky Forums sequential art masterpiece

Attached: 1520312983184.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

>majority
are you retarded?

Fuck off to /a/ or whatever with your manga shit.

>lifting because of japanese cartoons

Truly, the state of neofit.

Griffith did some things wrong.

Attached: 1468785601782.png (566x788, 351K)

I hope that Guts gets at least a moment of happiness with Casca. He suffered through so much for this moment, I hope Muira doesn't fuck it up for him and leave him depressed or hopeless. Let there be a little light in the mans life.

>large majority
Go fuck yourself

I'm fucking hyped and this is by far my favorite panel of the latest chapter. I can definitely see either Casca or Farnese going for the Behelit on the next chapters.

Attached: pj1xbsjl5cn01.jpg (1470x1080, 504K)

Not a weeb fag, but people like you makes this site poisonous with that mentality you will never achieve something of worth. It’s too hateful to say someone is retarded or tell them to fuck off is as I said before to poisonous.

You cant blame him. His whole life lead to him becoming a god. And when the time came he made the right choice, so what if everyone but guts and casca were eaten by monsters. It was meant to be.

lol at mixing up Berserk with other anime

op I just read the volumes as they come out, glad to see Casca is back to her senses. I really want Miura to get a move on regarding Gattsu's vendetta against Griffith, fuck's sake I hope there's no more decades-long delay in the story.

Mind broken Guts is best Guts if you ask me. Him deciding to deal with his PTSD with even more violence towards those who broke his spirit is what made me get my shit together and workout to be an alpha. It also inspired me to start boxing.

Attached: gutseclipse.jpg (212x238, 19K)

Fuck off OP, you're retarded

I just want them two to be happy, is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1467500954852.png (341x346, 161K)

That moment when Casca realizes that he's been dealing with the memory of that hell basically alone for decades and carrying her around.
A babbling madwoman that's terrified of him and hisses at him like a dog.
A woman who was once the only woman he ever loved and the greatest friend he ever had.
It would have been better for him if Casca had died in the eclipse.

Now that she's whole, that she's alive and herself, now that they both know that the Gats she knew died during the eclipse and became a monster to protect them and the world....
There is virtually nothing preventing him from losing himself in his rage anymore.
The last bit of humanity he has was her and she'll never be able to overcome the tragedy that occured or care for the monster he had to become.

>is that too much to ask?
it might be

Attached: 1353015849318.gif (500x375, 371K)

>that hamster peeking out the sea of behelit faces

Attached: 1445853790558.jpg (420x418, 20K)

That's not me you fuckface. Hide the thread if you don't like it. I hide soy threads to avoid beta cucks such as yourself.

>on my deathbed
>think back of my life
>am so happy I wasted time reading some jap shit called Berserk

lmao

that's the state of old/fit/ retard

Maybe righteous fury?

>random toughguy bad words
>buzzword buzzwords such as yourself
Was it autism?

dis nigga knows. also blackswordsman arc is best arc

How to achieve this mode without magic or elfs?

Attached: hungrygutsmode.jpg (822x841, 167K)