>another Friday night by myself indoors
>tfw no friend to go out with
>forced to stay inside, lift and browse Veeky Forums
>haven't gone "out" in over a decade because no friends
how do I get off this ride?

>tfw 32 year old khv
pic related. going out with a qt girl is something I've never done before

Attached: dx5vcZ5.jpg (719x1113, 157K)

> hire a prostitute for a while until you are comfortable in bed and lose your virgin burden
> go to some social events (hobby or work related) to cure/reduce you social anxiety
> if you only care about sex go to these 1 minute speed dating places, always filled with sluts, if you got nothing interesting to say just make something up (say you are a manager at some position while you are a cart pusher in real life for example)
> you don't want anything to do with these skanks therefore always use a fake name and get a secondary phone for these women and make sure to always use a condom

>fake name and get a secondary phone for these women and make sure to always use a condom

GOOD advice

I’m British but live in Asia, always tell these girls my name is James Bond

They never get the reference so it makes it double fun for me

what's your career? i'm heading the same path as you but 22y/o no school and no job currently.

you don't need any of those things if you are care about a night out and sex, just make shit up while getting your shit together in rl

I've gone to workplace social events, and my anxiety is the same

>fake name
I'm not good at lying, i don't think i can get a gf from those speed dating events either, i have bad social skills

Attached: QPUXvc3.jpg (750x898, 100K)

>how do I get off this ride

Come home white man!

Attached: 1521080934966.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Mirin the surroundings almost as much as the qt, what a /comfy/ restaurant

judging by your lines so far it's self esteem you need to work on mate

Attached: 1501880173964.jpg (1920x1100, 327K)

>tfw split up with gf and purposely cut off contact with most of my friends because they were useless
>noe have like 2-3 friends that arent even close
>still trying to go out because i love clubs and music

Going out alone tonight idgaf. No alco also. If music will be shit ill go home.
Wish me luck

how do i improve it?

Attached: de9ql5cueyg01.jpg (614x767, 55K)

i'm having a ton of trouble with this...

i moved to a new town about 6 months ago but haven't made any friends. not for a lack of trying either. i've hung out with a few girls but they were merely friends.

im 29 and really concerned about the future. i spent my 20's living overseas and in various cities with no real base. i've got amazing friends all over but here im just alone.

i'd consider myself a 8/10 and never have trouble with meeting women but i've recently started doing nofap/semen retention so sex is becoming merely an act instead of something i seek out.

all i really wanna do is make dinner and play chess with a cool girl. fuck alcohol and the bar scene...nothing there.

i've got plenty of income, just bought a brand new motorcycle and go to bikram yoga daily. i think this is contributing to my misery. i spend 90 minutes a day shirtless in a room full of beautiful women and never notice any attention from them. its slowly driving me insane.

i took it upon myself to try and remove all that is comfortable or enjoyable in my life besides reading and riding my bike. it's friday night and im depressed as all fuck.

ive been suffering in silence for 6 months. before this i was living in the wilderness in alaska and still felt the same but the possibility of death gave me a spark that made life tolerable. pic related.

Attached: IMG_4351.jpg (1334x1000, 593K)

Should I text her bros?

Ex gf: no

Girl you just met: yes

fake it till you make it. It is like self powering engine, you feel good when you behave alpha and you become more alpha with each little fight won. First tries will be miserable but it gets better each time.
It's kinda funny after some time when everyone thinks you're alpha couragous man, but deep inside all those doubts still exist. I think it's part of being self aware

Listen up bud, your mentality is off about this. It's the hardest thing to overcome (I've been there, it was for me) but once you realize your self worth, it'll all come natural.

You need to realize that you're a valuable person. Don't say "I'm not, I'm boring, haven't been on a date,..." They're all excuses. You're a human with a lifetime worth of value. You need know your value as a person to attract anyone. She should be lucky to date you. She doesn't think so? Cool, ask the next. It's all a game of numbers. Believe in the pick up lines or whatever bullshit it's disguised as - it's all confidence at the end of the day. Show pride in yourself, have value and they'll talk to you. If you're passionate about anything, bring it up and the conversation will flow. You're awkward in conversation? Cool, humor about yourself. Be playful. This all comes through practice, god forbid we talk about my first few dates.

Anyways, I hope you anons work through and go out more, or at least attempt to.

What this guy said

She is a friend of a friend. We went out with a group of friends last weekend she tried to hookup with me but I dro my spaghetti and rejected her.

This guy's right to a certain degree. Thing is, when you fake confidence to the point where you lose fear of rejection, it's like when you don't get crippling doms anymore from a big squat day. Then you're not taking anything anymore. What you say either becomes real or a tool for you to get what you want, instead of messages to try and mold you to what you think you should be. Good or bad, idk up to you but you can change who you are if you're not short, skinny or one of the f-tier ethnicities lol

>ex moved out month ago
>since the half of the apartment is now empty might as well start lifting and apply myself
>spent a lot of money on homegym, started keeping track of my calories and eating healthy
>still feel a crushing weight of loneliness no amount of vidya and reading can overpower
I know it gets better with time. And splitting up is gonna benefit me in the long run. But man, we separated on the good terms and spend day together twice a week. And that is the only thing I'm looking forward to right now, since all of my friends are now too busy with their own lives or moved to another town.
Fuck, and I thought it would feel amazing living alone again, but now I recall that my sanity isn't gonna thank me for this shit.

Attached: sad_insurgent.jpg (700x525, 47K)

Report you back with your findings user

Honestly you sound like a pretty interesting guy, seem to have done cool things
I guess just need to put yourself out there more, less in a friend way, be more straightforward about your intentions. Ask a girl out from yoga

thanks bro, i've got this huge issue where i tell myself that no woman would want anything from me. not even a conscious thought. i've got this depression from my lack of perfection. i recently passed an exam to enter into university and i feel like i didn't pass it. i guess my entire core of being is based in shame, regardless of my value to other people or society.

the good thing is i'm in shape, relatively strong, masculine, and i have a good moral core. i've been telling myself that something good must come soon. really just want to tae a cute girl to the farmers market on my motorcycle and then spend time in the garden.

i guess im hesitent about asking out a girl from yoga cause i havent even been a member for a month, i don't want to seem like some creep and also have convinced myself that these beautiful women will only associate with literally perfect men. i guess ill keep striving for perfection until the good shit comes.

Attached: 27503311_575732409435972_3986559883197959834_o.jpg (2048x1536, 713K)

Holy shit I've met that girl...

I live a couple blocks away from a university so 90% of the people that live in my neighborhood are college kids. I walked over to the college, signed up for classes, got my student ID, dropped all of the classes, and kept my student ID to get access to the campus gym. I did this when I was 30.
I’m a rather social guy and I’m built and I look younger than my age. I made tons of friends on campus and that spread to meeting the younger people in my neighborhood. I’m 35 now and have a home gym but everyone in my neighborhood just knows me now. Sounds creepy but the girl I’m sleeping with but not taking seriously is 22. Most women hit and breakthrough the Wall after 30.

how do i fake it and be alpha? i don't get an opportunity too, or when i do, I'm my normal self

i try telling myself that I'll be louder or even use mic in online games, but i never do

Attached: 3z9d58dt8zm01.jpg (712x882, 40K)

Tell me if you figure it out. Been wanting to end it all everyday lately and im not even a virgin

Everytime I hang out with my friends I realize I hate them. All they do is fucking smoke weed and make edgy school shooter jokes that I have heard a thousand times. The only reason I still talk to them is because I'm scared I won't be able to find a new group of friends and I don't want to be a complete loner. Anyone else know this feel?

Yes, i was in this same exact situation only they were a bunch of fucking weirdos that were mean to everyone.
Once you leave, you'll realize quickly its not friends you want, its just to not be bored

Well I started in highschool which provided plenty of social interactions, you got it a little bit worse. If you're ready to fail, just go for it and try, eventually it will get better, slowly.
If failure would fuck you up more than help, then go for babysteps, first talking to somebody you know then raising bar a little bit higher.

If it helps majority of people I know, who are not typical betas are extremely self conscious, memory that they are not any better than you might help

b urself

Ur a 5