This freaking acne will not go away. I shower twice daily, scrub it with benzoyl peroxide twice daily, use astringent...

This freaking acne will not go away. I shower twice daily, scrub it with benzoyl peroxide twice daily, use astringent, almost only drink water, don't take in lots of sugar, don't eat chocolate... I can't win.

Please help. I know it's a flex pic but I'm serious, I can't kill this shit. Only on my chest and slightly on my neck/back, but really it's the chest.

Sorry for accidental double posting.

Attached: 2018-03-23 15.13.36.jpg (1080x1350, 935K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sebamedusa.com/sebamed-clear-face-cleansing-foam
sheamoisture.com/marshmallow-root-blueberries-kids-2-in-1-extra-gentle-body-wash-lotion.html
exercise.com/blog/does-creatine-cause-acne/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just your subhuman genes giving signals to females not to procreate with you. Sorry boyo.

>I irritate the fuck out of my skin and my skin irritation just won't go away

Nigga quit fucking with it. Get some fucking sunlight and see a doctor if it doesn't go away.

How old are you?
Have you tried tanning?

My girlfriend has had this kind of trouble.
At a certain point, I'd say considered the nuclear option, accutane.

What do you eat/drink on a normal day. Be detailed

Imagine being a femanon and then imaging all that rubbing on your in the missionary position lol shit son, can't even ride you and put her hands on your chest without feeling that shit.

See a dermatologist dude, you won't find answers here.

literally stop ur routine, avoid showering as much, like max once a day if u can. drink about a litre ish of water and don't eat sugar. I'm no expert but I always feel when I resort to putting on some chemical to fix a skin problem ur bodies natural response is weaker, total pseudoscience but that's what ive followed and my acne dissapeared

Op the problem is ur gut is super unhappy, I can't speak to why that is but you can clean it all out with "apple cider vinegar"

Drink it regularly and it will greatly improve your acne. The stuff is pretty harsh tho so take it with lots of water its basically going to kill all the bacteria in ur gut.

Please don't give out any advice ever again

Someone gave me this advice to me and i'm just passing it on. I Strongly recommend you try it.

sorry but slathering chemicals over his acne isn't working so maybe he should do a 180 and just use water and some soap, also avoid touching it

>tfw can drink a gallon of milk a day and still have perfect clean face

You must have some nigger or asian genes in you user.

user, you need to get into accutane ASAP.
You have conglobata acne and that shit won't dissapear without accutane, sorry user.

It's worse when I don't fuck with it. I should get more sunlight on my direct skin though, might help.
22. Never tried tanning.
Took it twice, cleared for 6 months each time and came back. I can't take it a third time, they won't let me.
Morning usually consists of eggs, boneless chicken breasts or chicken, and unbuttered toast. Both lunches are typically fish or chicken and rice, or lean beef and broccoli with rice, or I'll make something special like hamburger helper, tuna fish salad, whatever. I try to eat relatively healthy, no chips or junk food. For dinner it's typically more fish, beef, or chicken with some sort of potato side to get my daily calories in. Mashed potatoes, baked potato, whatever. I don't use almost any butter but I do use a lot of pepper on my potatoes. I sometimes eat sweet potatoes but not often.

I average 3200 calories a day, and then I'll eat some sort of nuts like almonds, or I'll eat granola or oats to try to get to that 3200-3500 mark for the day.
New health insurance means I can't afford it right now, I have a few bills I'm trying to finish off. I've seen them before, that's where I got all the suggestions I have already.

My girlfriend says it doesn't bother her both but I know it does.
All I drink is water, except for the couple times a week I drink tea.

I also take creatine, fish oil (on days I don't eat fish), multi, and preworkout. I don't typically drink coffee but I will drink an iced coffee a couple times a week if I can't get going with food in the mornings.

stop roiding dweeb

>boneless chicken breasts or chicken
or fish*
They won't let me take accutane again, they said I can only take it twice in my life.

try lotion buddy

this, bathtube roids aren't for you

>Get sun.
>Stop using harsh soap.
>Gently wipe with a cotton pad of micellar water once a day.
>Apply salicylic acid 2% before bed.
>Eat way more fruits and veggies.
>Relax, take baths in oatmeal twice a week, focus on your breathing and meditate.
>Take live probiotics, cut dairy.

These are just the things that worked for my acne. A lot of it is hormonal so you might just be high T with heavy androgen levels. Maybe consider a hormone balancing herb such as Ashwaghanda. Best of luck.

I wish this was from roiding, at least then I'd have gains. I'm natty and nasty without the roids.

You aren’t actually supposed to let thots take dumps on your chest.

Do you shave your chest ? One of my friend get some nasty rash on his chest if he shaves it. Shame you've got that on your chest cause you're looking good. At least it's not on your face.

I'll try ivory soap I have and getting more sun for sure. I eat greens but probably not like I should.

Test levels are only like 740 or something, I don't have high test for a 22 yo.

>girlfriend
Why can Rocky Dennis get a girl and I can't? Are you rich or something?

No. No more soap. Not even ivory. Just wipe it clean with micellar water to "wash" it before the shower. Soap is for armpits, genitals and asscrack only. No acceptions. Soap is a fucking meme and will destroy your skin. Also consider spraying heavily diluted apple cider vinegar on your chest after your shower.

Oh and not just greens. You have to eat vegetables AND fruits. Preferably ones high in salicytes like raspberry, apricont, kiwi, tangerine, grapes, granny smith apples, etc.

dry fast.

Try making an allergy test
Try Tanning

When you can afford it, see a dermatologist. See two, three, four.

You're fucking irritating it ya dumb ass. Switch to a glycerin or tallow based soap

I bet you don't believe in shampoo or conditioner either.

Stop consuming dairy for a month and see if it helps.

Well I was thinking maybe dairy or gluten allergies bur you don't seem to eat much of that. How's the water where you live? Is it city water?
I'm not a dermatologist so i don't know what to tell you. Sunlight and d3 supps might help. The only magic bullet I can recommend is pic related.

Attached: 1515706944356.png (1876x796, 240K)

I had the exact problem!
acne on the chest and some on the back and neck area. face was always fine.
very clean diet, haven't had a soda in a decade and almost 0 sugar and lots of water.

started using a cleansing foam for oily skin with a low pH-value (pic related) and started applying it every day after waking up and going to bed and rinsed it off after 3minutes. not sure if you can get the same product in whatever shithole you live but maybe you can find a similar product.

sebamedusa.com/sebamed-clear-face-cleansing-foam
I assume it's the same product even though it says it's just for the face

Attached: 5dz0EnsYYhV27DeVnFIVka-30.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

Have you tried to sauna ?
I have some acne left on my back and i notice if i sweat alot (for example during the summer when i run alot) that it gets alot better.

Hard city water, we don't get soft water here.
I live in Vegas so hopefully I can get it.
My gym has one, but it's nasty.

isn't this type of shit a dermatologist could drain away and get rid of most of it at least, go see a derma

They make doctors for that. Go to a foreigner doctor and ask for acutane. White doctors won't give it to you. Foreigners don't give a shit.

> WASH PILLOWS,
> CHANGE BEDSHEETS EVERY OTHER WEEK

It's about sweat, rub the sweat on your chest after every set or try some new cloth

I used to have bad back acne, and i joined my local surf club and was in the surf all the time.
Sun light and salt water cured mine.

I heard on the delray misfits podcast that bieng in the sun helps with acne

Don’t take fucking creatine, is a major cause of acne, worse than chocolate and milk combined for people with bad skin.

Quit irritating your skin with all that anti acne shit and over washing it. If it hasn’t worked yet it’s not gonna - it’s just going to make your skin dry and prematurely aged.

The shitty thing about acne is it’s primarily based on hormones, genetics, and luck. You just have to wait and time will eventually take it away. In the meantime, treat the skin good, don’t pick at it and moisturize daily to keep it from getting too scarred.

this

did you visit a dermatologist? jesus christ dude

>I shower twice daily, scrub it with benzoyl peroxide twice daily, use astringent,

PSSSST. This is why you have the acne. You're scrubbing away oils your skin needs, so it's producing more and more of it to compensate.

Do half a gallon of water a day, no dairy, no added sugar, low fat, get enough fruits & vegetables, shower every other day (daily if you have a manual labor job or workout daily), change sheets/pillowcase daily, and use moisturizer twice a day, and report back in 6 month.

Diet and water are the most important part though.

See a dermatologist. It could go away with time, but I'd suggest getting a script.

All these people are idiots, sometimes there's absolutely nothing you can do to prevent acne no matter what you do, it's just part of your DNA.

Get a doctor to prescribe you Accutane.

Just lol at op not knowing the obvious awnser

accutane

Anyone saying anything else is a fucking moron

that’s obviously not some mild acne OP, go to a fucking derm, my shit was maybe 1/100th of this and I still got on the tane for 6 months

got done in December have had 1 pimple since then on my entire body

>types this while shoving slice of triple cheese pizza in mouth

I lived with a guy with bad acne problems and he ate a retarded amount of dairy products, had a fucked up sleep schedule, and always drank soda. Dermatologists make big money from repeat customers, they will never point out the root cause of acne (unhealthy habits).

1. See a dermatologist. Retin-A, clindamycin, sulfur body washes and retin-A all work well.
2. Zinc, 3g pantothenic acid

you sure it is acne and not some kind of infection?

give moisturizing that area a shot, worked for me.

Kek

I had really bad acne on my face, proactive and lots of sunlight and lots of water excercise and clean eating, 8hours of sleep minimum per night..... idk what exactly did it but my skin is flawless now

>its basically going to kill all the bacteria in ur gut.
Jesus Christ, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

I have really sensitive skin, dermatologist told me the same thing. When I washave my hair is typically do it with a basin. My skin doesn't freak out anymore

Mating press. There would be no contact in the missionary position.

try salacilic acid, but go easy at first. its the only thing that's really made an impact for me.

Tried adapalene?

You drink water from the tap? Boil it for a few minutes before you drink it.

see a dermatologist ya dumb idiot

"they say" They say bullshit. As long your liver is healthy, you can take accutane.

Don't eat dairy and grain products at all, ever.

Stop using benzoyl peroxide and astringent. Start washing with Neutrogena oil free acne wash. Buy differin gel OCT, put on chest once a week at night. Don't touch acne. Wash torso with Nizoral dandruff shampoo once a week.

stop taking that bpo and all that other stuff, shower with this sheamoisture.com/marshmallow-root-blueberries-kids-2-in-1-extra-gentle-body-wash-lotion.html . Don't eat food products that have more than one incredient or were tampered with, for example pasteurized milk.

don't take that shit it makes everything worse.

>I also take creatine,

Ever heard of creatine zits?
exercise.com/blog/does-creatine-cause-acne/

See a dermatologist

Stop eating diary. It caused a lot of my acne.

1. Don't ever burst the zits or pick at them
2. Exfoliate ever other day and moisturize the area after showering.
3. Get some Sun. 3-5 minutes on a tanning bed twice a week. Maybe put a towel over your face during this as UV rays will make you wrinkle up like a ballsack after long exposure.

>women

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

get some fucking sun. that'll fix it.

>PSSSST. This is why you have the acne. You're scrubbing away oils your skin needs, so it's producing more and more of it to compensate.
I had all these problems when I was only using dove as well. I get much worse acne when I don't treat it.
Yes, I have, my entire teenaged life, I can't afford it right now and they never really did anything to help me anyway besides actual accutane, which I can't take again according to them.
>See a dermatologist. It could go away with time, but I'd suggest getting a script.
Read previous replies, this isn't a large thread
Read the damn thread
>accutane
read the fucking thread
>retin-A
I used tretinoin or whatever for 5 years, it helps but not really.
I don't get much sunlight on my chest so I'm going to be trying that as well for a while.
>You drink water from the tap? Boil it for a few minutes before you drink it.
I drink filtered alkaline water that goes through reverse osmosis.
Can't afford it
>As long your liver is healthy, you can take accutane.
I've seen 4 dermatologists in my life (I think 4) and I keep getting the same answer, you can't take accutane more than twice. I took that shit religiously, especially the second time around, not missing a single pill, and it worked for a few months and the acne was like "so we can move back in now right?"
I get dairy, but grains?
>Start washing with Neutrogena oil free acne wash.
I used this for a few months to no significant effect.
>for example pasteurized milk
I don't typically consume a boatload of dairy, but you have no idea what you're talking about if you think pasteurizing milk causes acne.
>Ever heard of creatine zits?
I only started creatine a few months back, I've had acne since I was 14.
Will do.

>but you have no idea what you're talking about if you think pasteurizing milk causes acne.
user, if you think your acne is the result of defective epidermis you've been conned by the medical establishment to treat the symptom not the cause. Something in your body is out of balance. Have your hormones checked. The user that said your guts are unhappy is more than likely correct. Try an elimination diet (no dairy/grains for a month, just try it). Try water fasting for a week. Remineralize your RO water, it's "dead" water. The dead water will bind to and draw out the minerals in your body rather than replenish them like natural spring water will. I put baking soda and pink salt in my RO water. Your acne is a symptom of something wrong inside your body. How frequent are you bowl movements? Do you shit within 1 hour of waking up? Try taking a shot of ACV 15min before each meal for a month. It's cheap and won't cause any harm...

>This freaking acne will not go away. I shower twice daily, scrub it with benzoyl peroxide twice daily, use astringent, almost only drink water, don't take in lots of sugar, don't eat chocolate... I can't win.
All that is just going to make it worse.

You can't fix that sort of acne through skin care, you have deep cystic acne, you need medication, stop listening to dumb fucks on the internet who have a little bit of acne caused by them being dirty bastards. Go on accutane.

Absolute moron, the sun will make it much worse. Go away dad.

keto

you are fucking retarded
all those over the counter acne medications always make shit worse
showering a lot will dry out the skin and clog up the pores whilst the body reacts to the drying skin by pumping out more sebum/oils

sugar/carb is what the bacteria feeds on to reproduce

anyone that has acne should just do a two week experiment with keto and see what happens

>I get dairy, but grains?
Causes inflammation, shit foods (nutritionally) in general. Plus a decent percentage of people with shit skin have gluten sensitivity, so if nothing helps your skin, it's possibly your diet that's causing it.

I quit dairy and grains in January, my skin is much better than it used to be. I still get some acne from the old infected spots, but very rarely. I pretty much eat only meat, vegetables and fruit and drink mineral water exclusively now, nothing else.

Just try it for no less than 2 months, it's can't hurt.

>flaxseed oil
>essential oil blend

Bro I'm a suckered for products like that, but after this recent research came out that said Lavender essential oil was giving little boys gynecomastia, I am super wary of "natural" products. He wants to get rid of acne, not grow a set of tits.

>recent research came out that said Lavender essential oil was giving little boys gynecomastia
Link?

Found it. was a case study of 3 boys. "research" k.

Oh wow, dude, that looks pretty bad. Still, at least it's not on your face. I had cystic acne on my face in high school. It was like fucking boils on my face and after months of suffering and trying everything I finally got on Accutane and it saved my social life. The side effects were fairly minor I would say. 27 now and still have dry lips, so have to apply lip palm 5+ times a day, but it was 100% worth it.

You are retarded.

>I had all these problems when I was only using Dove.
Dove soaps (most soaps) are trash and destroy the skins acid mantle. Water is plenty harsh enough to wash your chest with.

>scrub it with benzoyl peroxide twice daily, use astringent,
>maybe if i dry my skin the fuck out it will stop producing oil
Stop using those products, and consider dropping your bodywash and shampoo also. Some of those will be just as bad.

Excuse my ignorance I got that from here. What exactly does it do to your gut? I would be interested to learn.

kek

>I had all these problems when I was only using dove as well. I get much worse acne when I don't treat it.
Stop using all Jew soaps you fuck.

>shower twice daily,
Retard.

>stop touching it
>zinc + magnesium supplement (reduce stress + acne)
>mediation everyday (reduce cortisol)
>take a bath with salt every two day (don't rub, just stay 15-20 minutes in it)
>don't use soap in the shower outside of the armpits/anus region
>wear a clean t shirt every night before sleeping

Try this and it will recess at least partially.

>Drink it regularly and it will greatly improve your acne. The stuff is pretty harsh tho so take it with lots of water its basically going to kill all the bacteria in ur gut.
This is retarded on so any levels.

Attached: consider.jpg (600x600, 29K)

I'm monitoring this thread, relevant.

I still have it on face, back and torso.

Did accutane 3 times, now my skin does not regenerate and every little wounds take months before slightly bleaching but are still visible. Also stretch marks thanks to leaving humanity behind (not a skelly like op). Fuck this shit.
I'm still happy that I did accutane though, lost my v card thanks to it, had a pretty decent face.

But now I'm using benzoyl peroxide once every day, then shower & bed with a clean t-shirt. Wash my face with water in the morning and noon. Drink mostly water, coffee, tea. Must admit I still eat some carbs, maybe I'll try avoiding it for a while.

This is hell, I'm not even fugly but can't approach grills anymore since I have the face of a greasy 14 yo (I'm 28) or even show myself in front of friends when I'm in a bad day (which the whole week has been so far). I even hesitate to go train...

> tl;dr looking for a miracle

try tretinoin
beware your skin might break out even more before it improves

Get Accutane. Handle stress better. Moisturize your skin