Tfw low test because i don't lift because i never have energy because i'm low test because i don't lift

>tfw low test because i don't lift because i never have energy because i'm low test because i don't lift
how do i break the cycle Veeky Forums

Attached: 1383870243853.png (633x772, 17K)

Lift retard

never gonna make it

unironically nofap

testosterone is a meme lmao, stop it ffs, you are just a lazy fuck and you CNS is not adapted to stress, also chances you are lacking vitamins are there

It can't be done. Being low T is a perpetual prison from which no human can escape, all you can hope for is some solace in various escapist activities such as vidya and anime. Welcome to the abyss.

Attached: 1476887997694.jpg (633x758, 251K)

By lifting, even with low energy
Also eat, but let's not go overboard with pushing ourselves here........

Preworkout supplement

You're a lazy fuck, that's all. Stop trying to blame external factors.

>muh-muh test

There is no such thing as "low energy" unless you are dying of starvation.

If it's discipline you lack, drink some cups of coffee and you will feel the need to go lift to feel relieved.

Attached: download.png (259x194, 10K)

its not low t its you being depressed

stop jacking off for 4 fucking days, eat smoothies for breakfast, and chicken and veggies for lunch and dinner, 30 mins of cardio a day + weights and come back and make another post like this faggot

grow some balls and actually stick to something for the first time in your life

Attached: 1520075642207.png (400x300, 149K)

Bullshit, I have naturally low test (medically tested but not treated because it isn't low enough) and yet I work my ass off 5 days a week at the gym. I make slow progress but it's better than nothing. Stop making excuses you weak faggot.

+1

if it counts i have double the natural test limit myself rn and im in a ditch

20 days of nofap should give you the energy to start lifting and break the cycle. It also has a lot to do with diet. Cut out all soy products and eat an onion a day.

Attached: 1405296462113.jpg (480x332, 72K)

Get your test and vitamin D checked.

>what is TRT
Kys fucking retard

>i never have energy
drink some coffee
or take a cold shower , it works

just try
you will gain little each day but it adds up with effort
i fully believe in you OP

Attached: 1514752146694s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

Drop your balls.

Attached: images.jpg (101x119, 2K)

>low energy levels

Excuses. Stop being a bitch

Skeleton could only last 20 mins in the gym 3 months ago

Now skeleton can last 1h on the gym. And still be full of energy and go for a nice walk.

Fucking go to a male clinic, get bloods done, say you are lethargic and have sore breasts.
If you really have low test you can get a TRT prescription.
The only thing more pathetic than having low-T is a faggot who can do something about it but doesn't.

just B.E. Yourself.

You do know you can literally inject test into your body?